Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think someone needs to tell her you don’t have to wear all your make up at the same time, especially for walking to school and sitting in your kitchen “working”.
thumb has really cheered me up this morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How do you go and get school shoes for a kid that’s not with you? They wear them all day. I’ve never ever bought school shoes without taking mine with me and getting them professionally fitted. I just think their little feet are growing, they need proper support.
---

SEVENTEEN products! Who the duck has got time for that. I counted mine and after moisturising I use 7!! And I'm using all the usual make up staples, and it's still only 7!
tit, she does that every morning? I think I wear about five products about twice a month 😂😂 Also all my skin care/make up is Aldi 😂 love it! Cheap, good and cruelty free.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She will just buy a cheap pair of Velcro shoe’s probably from tesco or something, she wont buy a proper pair of shoes. Bill isnt even able to tie laces yet so Stan wont be getting real shoes.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Especially since it's a kid with Sticklers.
Him and Daisy should have proper shoes fitted for their feet.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is it really the proper thing to do to redecorate your kids room every year? Did I miss that in my parenting crash course?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it really the proper thing to do to redecorate your kids room every year? Did I miss that in my parenting crash course?
Yeah, you're a tit parent. I bet you even feed your kids adequate portions and get their feet measured too dont you? 🤣 You should try and be a great mama like Charlotte and try to learn from her.

How do you buy school shoes without having their feet measured and trying on multiple pairs? They normally bring a few choices out and I'd let my son pick the ones he's likes the most. They're often £50 but sods law. He needs proper fitting shoes.

£350 on make-up and tit shoes for the kids. She's a cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I swear she only redecorated the kids rooms recently when they had the extension done?!

Reactions: 13
You CAN’T buy properly fitted shoes for your children without taking them with you to be fitted.

she’s buying supermarket crap, isn’t she? Her kids have really skinny feet…(D/E width). Supermarkets and other kids shops to G width as standard..occasionally F, but none ok for her kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Did she not do an AD before with a shoe fitting company? They came to your house and measured your kids feet?

Only when it’s free though eh Charlotte?
Unless it’s your make up or disgusting dresses, then money is no object.
She’s awful.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
You also don’t necessarily need to spend that much on proper shoes. I ordered a few pairs off the Clarks website in the sale, had them delivered to the shop (as it was free) and then when we went to collect them had them fitted and returned the pairs that didn’t fit. £14 for properly fitted decent shoes. She has the time to do this so I don’t get why she doesn’t.

Reactions: 8
With how much she earns and spends on herself, there’s no excuse for her children to not have proper fitted school shoes and look as scruffy as they do. I’d love someone to ask her how she gets the school shoes without the kid actually being there to try them on.

Reactions: 10
No it’s not. I’m guessing it’s an AD.
I agree, I bet there’s some kind of ad or gifted item. They only had the building work done a couple of years ago so surely they did the kids rooms then I know Bills was done last year for an ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
You also don’t necessarily need to spend that much on proper shoes. I ordered a few pairs off the Clarks website in the sale, had them delivered to the shop (as it was free) and then when we went to collect them had them fitted and returned the pairs that didn’t fit. £14 for properly fitted decent shoes. She has the time to do this so I don’t get why she doesn’t.
I didn't even think about doing this. Great idea!! I've been put off ordering shoes online incase they don't fit but this is great.

Reactions: 5
I order shoes for my boys from Next. Always order quite a few pairs and then they can try them on at home and whichever don't fit we return.

Reactions: 4
Why does she always look on the verge of tears? I honestly can’t stand this stupid, pathetic woman. She’s so bloody melodramatic & overly sentimental about everything. She must be a nightmare to live with.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.