Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She presents a fragile individual when she's actually quite calculating. She is fully aware she's damaging those kids but hides behind what she believes is the "perfect mother" mask.
That right there is a very dangerous individual.
Those kids needs proper parenting support or they will need loads of therapy when they are older.

Reactions: 7
My point was that this daft cow has a literal bread maker to make fresh bread full of goodness if she wanted.

Then again I killed my sourdough starter, so what do I know.

It was a Charlotte criticism. I have no idea what everyone here serves for breakfast, nor do I care unless you post it for all the world to see.

Although seeing as people disagreed with me, I’ve checked our shreddies and wheatabix and they both have sugar or sugar syrup as a named ingredient, so whilst they’re better than a bad bunch (looking at you Cheerios) and alongside porridge my kids eat them, my statement stands.
What statement? That hot cross buns are a “better” breakfast than cereals which are “mostly sugary tit”. Implication being that weetabix is “sugary tit” as it apparently contains sugar or sugar syrup? That blanket statement is clearly not the case. Making healthy choices is not about avoiding *all* sugar. It is about assessing nutritional value and making better choices. If you look at the nutritional value of weetabix compared to a hot cross bun, plainly the hot cross bun contains more sugar per attached. It contains nearly 10 times as much.

Let’s of course get back to Charlotte and I agree with you re the bread maker. But I see literally daily the fall out of suboptimal food choices. Some of which is clearly driven by parents not understanding how to assess what to eat in a balanced way and not being able to teach their children how to do the same. Or not wanting to because they would rather make food choices that are more instagrammable or they have been “influenced” to believe they are making healthy choices which they are clearly not.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I bet those hot cross buns were all for her too. 🐽 the greedy pig.
You know she only posted them to be like "ooo look we have CHEESE hotcross buns" and if those poor kids did eat them and only got 1 each that is abuse.

I genuinely believe she restricts their diet so they don't get fat like her.

Reactions: 8
What statement? That hot cross buns are a “better” breakfast than cereals which are “mostly sugary tit”. Implication being that weetabix is “sugary tit” as it apparently contains sugar or sugar syrup? That blanket statement is clearly not the case. Making healthy choices is not about avoiding *all* sugar. It is about assessing nutritional value and making better choices. If you look at the nutritional value of weetabix compared to a hot cross bun, plainly the hot cross bun contains more sugar per attached. It contains nearly 10 times as much.

Let’s of course get back to Charlotte and I agree with you re the bread maker. But I see literally daily the fall out of suboptimal food choices. Some of which is clearly driven by parents not understanding how to assess what to eat in a balanced way and not being able to teach their children how to do the same. Or not wanting to because they would rather make food choices that are more instagrammable or they have been “influenced” to believe they are making healthy choices which they are clearly not.

Jesus Christ. I never said hot cross buns WERE a healthy, just that my kids have them on occasion. Don’t call SS.

If you’re interested in the GI of foods I can recommend Tim Spector. He’s cited as one of the top 100 cited scientists in the world and has done some incredible research into gut microbiomes. It’s really, really interesting.

Edit: Wait a second…I’m not having my first ever disagreement on here be about bloody breakfast 🤦‍♀️

Anyone fancy some avo on rye and a brew? (Tea…no matter what Charlotte wants us to believe, coffee is not a brew 🤦‍♀️)

(P.S Tim Spector’s research seriously is amazing! Check it out)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Guys…can we stop the breakfast debate and go back to judging and slagging off Charlotte?
Its what we are here for and we all agree her food choices are horrendous 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I bloody LOVE cheese but the thought of cheese hit cross buns is rank 🤢 I can compromise with choc chip ones or whatever but a sweet hot cross bun with savoury extras sounds utterly vile. Surprised Charl didn’t eat them with the packet on tbh. On a lighter note, did anyone spit the hideous yellow paint she picked from b&q 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She gives them this shite because she believes these small gestures make up for neglect. Strange her gestures always contain food. It's like she's screaming "look at me, I'm a great mum, I treat my kids". No Charlotte, you're a tit parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She gives them this shite because she believes these small gestures make up for neglect. Strange her gestures always contain food. It's like she's screaming "look at me, I'm a great mum, I treat my kids". No Charlotte, you're a tit parent.
I agree. It’s an easy “win”. But I also think it’s because of the value Charlotte puts on food herself and because she seems totally disinterested in following a healthy balanced diet herself. In a way, it normalises her own choices to see her children eating in the same way

I agree. It’s an easy “win”. But I also think it’s because of the value Charlotte puts on food herself and because she seems totally disinterested in following a healthy balanced diet herself. In a way, it normalises her own choices to see her children eating in the same way
And them being so thin and malnourished looking further reinforces her delusions and distorted body image. See, I can't be fat, my kids eat the same tit (more of) than I do. I must look as slim as them.

Reactions: 11
Hilarious! Did she actually wear hers out in public the other week or did I just make that up? Seems too cringy to be true 😬
She did!!! I distinctly remember been utterly mortified for her , I’m sure she pretended she’d “forgot” to take it off but then got loads of really lovely compliments 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She did!!! I distinctly remember been utterly mortified for her , I’m sure she pretended she’d “forgot” to take it off but then got loads of really lovely compliments 🤣
Strangers probably stopped her in the street to cheer her on for being so fashion forward. She deserves it, she really does.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I genuinely think she thought it was a big headband rather than one you just use for taking your make up off.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bleeping hate cereal and hot cross buns so can’t weigh in on the debacle however what I will say is those poor kids have no bleeping hope in the future with that diet. A friend of my mums used to serve her kids similar ‘meals’ to our char - tiny portions, so much processed tit and they looked the same - scrawny and ill. Fast forward 20 years, two of them are obese and one of them has a serious eating disorder. It’s a really really dangerous slope

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She's been very quiet today. Has she been super busy stuffing her face with three cheese hot cross buns? Or whatever they're called.

• Haha
She really does think she's a busy working mum! 😂 🤪 Yet every morning she's on her stories talking absolute shite, or in her car at the shops or getting coffee. How can she equate this with being so busy she can barely breathe. Dicking about filming a weekly shop or throwing together some piss poor, uncreative, misspelt advert, whilst sitting in your house, IS NOT HARD WORK WHERE YOU CAN BARELY BREATHE YOU MORON. She's bleeping deluded and insulting in equal measure.
Insulting is the word isn’t it. She’s trying to be relatable but is getting it so wrong. She’s like politician really 🤮

Reactions: 6
She's knackered after yesterday folks.....

Poor girl, she was so incredibly busy. She actually managed to hold in a fart ALL day.

She's inspiring.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.