Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to be comment heavy here tonight guys but omg her home bargain haul has produced some beaut gurning avatar/profile pics guys! I swear she’s drunk on that video, she’s practically chewing her face off. I’ve realised that her massive face is literally a hexagon, it’s so bizarre! (I apologise for my very badly drawn hexagon!)
View attachment 1931533View attachment 1931534View attachment 1931535View attachment 1931536View attachment 1931537
The 2nd one is beckoning the BJ motion

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
See the thing is Charl is definitely punching with Mark. I know he's not necessarily attractive but compared to the other instahuns partners like Steve Hobson and Wee Lee Meldrum 🤢 he's not on that level. I think she knows it too so she reeks of desperation. Although, I've got to say lack of motivation, laziness and complete indifference is probably the most unattractive quality of a man to me, so regardless of what he looks like, its a huge no no from me 🫣

Reactions: 11
See the thing is Charl is definitely punching with Mark. I know he's not necessarily attractive but compared to the other instahuns partners like Steve Hobson and Wee Lee Meldrum 🤢 he's not on that level. I think she knows it too so she reeks of desperation. Although, I've got to say lack of motivation, laziness and complete indifference is probably the most unattractive quality of a man to me, so regardless of what he looks like, its a huge no no from me 🫣
Mark isn’t attractive at all!!!!!! He may not be a ginger midget or a blobfish but Christ almighty hes not exactly Chris Hemsworth is he?! Plus his voice sounds like a girl and hes as thin as a rake. I dont see anything remotely attractive about him whatsoever. I also dont see any romantic chemistry between him & charlotte at all - nothing. They are a very odd couple and she must literally smother him in bed - she’s twice his size. Very odd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Mark isn’t attractive at all!!!!!! He may not be a ginger midget or a blobfish but Christ almighty hes not exactly Chris Hemsworth is he?! Plus his voice sounds like a girl and hes as thin as a rake. I dont see anything remotely attractive about him whatsoever. I also dont see any romantic chemistry between him & charlotte at all - nothing. They are a very odd couple and she must literally smother him in bed - she’s twice his size. Very odd.
🤣🤣 definitely not Chris Hemsworth
I don't disagree with any of what you've said. His demeanour is completely off-putting and I get camp vibes from him too. I know his sexuality is not our business but somethings amiss with that one for sure 😅

Reactions: 9
Fun question and you have to pick one (sorry); if you HAD to have sex with beaver (Rebecca lambs boyfriend), Lee Meldrum or Shark… who is it? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Mark's face isn't too shabby but his body shape is like a daddy penguin leaving over it's baby to keep it warm. His beer gut is totally off-putting. I spied it in a video once and was like WOW. He's got absolutely no shape and this huge beer gut. Facially, he's not bad and he's definitely out of Charlotte's league (but wouldn't qualify to date someone as attractive as me 😅). She IS punching above her weight. He could do much better than her and she absolutely knows it. She knows he could find someone who isn't the embodiment of a heffalump.

Reactions: 8
Fun question and you have to pick one (sorry); if you HAD to have sex with beaver (Rebecca lambs boyfriend), Lee Meldrum or Shark… who is it? 😂
Jesus bleeping christ…..! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

The thought of any of the 3 of them naked makes me feel physically sick. They are all bleeping grotesque. No i cant. Its revolting.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So she got her and Mark loads of brownies/cakes and didn't get any for her kids she's horrible
Pet hate of mine is when parents do that. The kids get out to bed and they fill their greedy gobs with goodies. If my kids looked like they had rickets like hers I’d be feeding them up. She’s intolerable.
---

Mark's face isn't too shabby but his body shape is like a daddy penguin leaving over it's baby to keep it warm. His beer gut is totally off-putting. I spied it in a video once and was like WOW. He's got absolutely no shape and this huge beer gut. Facially, he's not bad and he's definitely out of Charlotte's league (but wouldn't qualify to date someone as attractive as me 😅). She IS punching above her weight. He could do much better than her and she absolutely knows it. She knows he could find someone who isn't the embodiment of a heffalump.
I’ll be honest I always have two theories about Mark. He’s either gay and still renting a room in Narnia or he just got in too deep with Charlotte and won’t leave her now because he knows that it’s lie to come from a broken home. Which is ironic since he played a part in Bill’s broken home.

Jesus bleeping christ…..! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

The thought of any of the 3 of them naked makes me feel physically sick. They are all bleeping grotesque. No i cant. Its revolting.
Please Betty 😂😂😂 make my Friday better 🤣

It’s probably the worst question of all but I think I’d have to go for shark💀😷🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Just Googled Rebecca Lamb.
I'd go for Shark. Poor guy deserves a good time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now, I'm gonna base my answer on who's penis has been where first. This definitely rules out Charlotte because the thought of being on the end of something that's been inside her is making me dry heave. Beggy Lamb is rank as well so Steve is ruled out. It would have to be Meldrum's other half for me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Now, I'm gonna base my answer on who's penis has been where first. This definitely rules out Charlotte because the thought of being on the end of something that's been inside her is making me dry heave. Beggy Lamb is rank as well so Steve is ruled out. It would have to be Meldrum's other half for me.
Cannot believe you’ve gone for wee Lee Meldrum 😂😅😂😅😂

• Haha
I’d rather my vag shrivelled up & died than sleep with any of them. They’re all rancid.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.