Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I mean the one who takes her round the maze. She does not remind me of the babe...
---
Please thread suggestion @Carriethereallgunnalaugh "You do not remind me of the babe" 🤣🤣

I had a massive crush on David Bowie in this film. I used to watch it as a child for his tight trousers
I didn't know what was going on with those trousers as a child. I had so many unanswered questions. Oh he's definitely sexy in the ballroom scene 😎

She looks more like The Junk Lady to me. That living room all is full of junk.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If her dr is anything like me mine he will tell her to lose weight to ease her aches and pains.

Reactions: 21
She really is just grim. And as lazy and self-absorbed as duck. Honestly if she could dive into her phone and make love to herself she would. Never have I seen someone who needs to interact with people, in the real world and an actual workplace as much as she does.

Charlotte, you twit, do the universe and (more importantly) your kids a favour. GET AN ACTUAL JOB.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Instead of wasting her day labelling things that ALREADY COME IN PACKAGING THAT HAS LABELS ON THEM - she should be taking that dog out for a long walk or hauling herself to the gym to do some desperately needed exercise

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Bills gonna starve with that packed lunch! Not even a full packet of crisps ffs. That dry as tit bagel will be delicious a day old 🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Bills gonna starve with that packed lunch! Not even a full packet of crisps ffs. That dry as tit bagel will be delicious a day old 🤢
I never understand why she does the lunches a day before, she gets up early to do hair and makeup ect but can't make her kids fresh lunches

• Sad
Reactions: 20
On a day of national strikes, the lazy witch has got the cheek to say that yesterday's 'work' of filming for YouTube has taken it out of her and she's feeling tired! duck off.
Not only do they have to strike to get fair pay and conditions but the work that goes into striking is unreal. By the time you get to the picket line your fucked 😂

Reactions: 4
Her top teeth look good in the latest B&M haul . Has she had veneers / bonding? Seems very noticeable to me but 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.