Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get the different flavours of pretzels being put in that jar? At least give it a mix around or use the same flavours rather than essentially piling them on top of each other?
I don't get why they're in a jar! What a waste of time.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not surprised she’s the size of a house if that’s a Tuesday night dinner. Don’t get me wrong I love a pasta but I bet the kids are having one slice of that garlic bread / one doughball and she’s having the rest of the loaf. Prob then has dinner with shark once the kids have fucked off to bed 🤣

Reactions: 14
I wonder what shark was actually like before he got with her? Surely he wasn’t as miserable as he is now? She said she thought he was gay..has she ever said why? I can’t exactly imagine him mincing his way down the corridor at work screaming yas queen! So I wonder what she means by that…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder what shark was actually like before he got with her? Surely he wasn’t as miserable as he is now? She said she thought he was gay..has she ever said why? I can’t exactly imagine him mincing his way down the corridor at work screaming yas queen! So I wonder what she means by that…
She said that he was friendly with all the women at work and that he would sit at lunch with a group of women and never sit with any of the men, like the token gay guy……

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As someone who used to be a journalist, she should be able to spell ‘separate’ correctly. Or at least use a bloody spell check. Dim, lazy twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She can’t even use that cleanser properly! That cleanser is oily, it shouldn’t be solid! It’s like an oily paste, and to be used AFTER make up has been removed, otherwise you’re smushing make up into your skin 🤢 also Charl, you don’t need to add hyalauronic acid to wet skin, it makes zero difference, from a skincare fanatic

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She can’t even use that cleanser properly! That cleanser is oily, it shouldn’t be solid! It’s like an oily paste, and to be used AFTER make up has been removed, otherwise you’re smushing make up into your skin 🤢 also Charl, you don’t need to add hyalauronic acid to wet skin, it makes zero difference, from a skincare fanatic
She’s a muppet who bought that cleanser because it’s trending, not because she has any clue about it.

She mentioned she sometimes uses retinol with skin and me…big big no! Mixing tret and retinol. She has no knowledge of this at all!

Reactions: 10
She’s actually spent time teaching us how to make pasta sauce. God give me strength.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.