Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SpongeBob Slab tits
New thread title! Proper made me LOL
---

The latest video. Her face at the beginning has just wound me up so much 😂 also ‘we save our treats for the weekend’ hahahahahahahahahahaha
Exactly what I thought! Also I felt anger she hadn't bought the kids anything special. They aren't exactly what you get at Tesco or Aldi, it would have been a nice treat to buy the kids something too! Tight cow just her and Frank 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She's the only person I've ever come across who's put their partner before their kids. I find it so odd.

Why does she need to ask permission for things (putting heating on/what she gets for her birthday). That's lame.

I'd love Mark to leave her - harsh but she deserves it for bring such a cock.

Reactions: 24
Because she thinks she's all twee and cute. Where has she got that view of herself I do not know!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her bleeping sleeves over her hands again being rubbed all over that bread...probably after they've been wiped all over her size 13 arse and rubbing her gigantic 5 head. She's grim

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Considering she says she is very sensitive to smells, she is very grim! I think it's all just covered up with air freshener and plug ins in that house

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She's the only person I've ever come across who's put their partner before their kids. I find it so odd.

Why does she need to ask permission for things (putting heating on/what she gets for her birthday). That's lame.

I'd love Mark to leave her - harsh but she deserves it for bring such a cock.
Honestly the way she talks about mark makes him seem abusive sometimes, even though I think its the other way around

Reactions: 11
Honestly the way she talks about mark makes him seem abusive sometimes, even though I think its the other way around
I definitely think Mark controls the purse strings. I think he’s a typical tight northerner - wont let her spend a penny on anything like the heating, a second car etc

Reactions: 9
Mark would be told to duck right off, she earns. It’s her house too, silly mare, such a boss Charl.

Reactions: 7
She constantly buys tat and tit for the house. I’m not surprised he might say no to somethings. I think she said it in that way to be “cute”.
I reckon what really happened was she TOLD him she wanted a bread maker and he didn’t ask.

Reactions: 5
I think it’s part of her weird fairy tale fantasy that that Mark is the man of the house who decides when they can be warm and what they can buy while she plays the role of dainty little housewife(she is more of a fishwife). She makes him sound azy, miserable and controlling which is weird, maybe she’s scared that if she makes him look good someone else might try and lure him in.

Does anyone remember when she used to practically wet herself when he did something mundane like change the bedding or hoover.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I just can't fathom why anyone would want to kiss her over-lined lips or have sex with it. She couldn't turn me on if she tried. She's rank.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m going to be really petty here but why does she use so many commas when she’s writing some cheesy essay as a caption?! Also using them in unnecessary places too! I don’t know why it annoys me so much, probably because I can mentally hear her sighing a deep breath every time there’s a comma as though she’s speaking it. As for the cakes, why didn’t she just say “I got us some treats for the weekend” rather than “I got mark this”. She did it at the weekend with the cancelled train, she said “mark managed to book us some other tickets”. Why not just say we’ve got tickets for another train? I really don’t get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Browsing the YT comments of her videos after those screenshots and she had one on the London video from someone saying she seems to spend so many evenings, days, weekends away from her kids lol! Not just us that notice then.

Oh and Carol Creamer still about I see

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry to be comment heavy here tonight guys but omg her home bargain haul has produced some beaut gurning avatar/profile pics guys! I swear she’s drunk on that video, she’s practically chewing her face off. I’ve realised that her massive face is literally a hexagon, it’s so bizarre! (I apologise for my very badly drawn hexagon!)
B811B96F-5B98-45BC-A829-A8030EB2241C.jpeg
892D8754-D733-4FD3-8015-7A1AA14E2773.jpeg
F94D7BBF-D2E3-489C-A360-F4908255B1E2.jpeg
003744E5-0340-4F52-B686-B4F41DEFB9D0.jpeg
E62E031C-999D-49FF-9CC6-89348989CC45.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.