Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe what I've started here 😅 Bet our Charls five head is swelling even bigger now 😆 she'll be playing humpty dumpty with him later in fear he will run off with a tattle troll 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Watch her get bigger and bigger with the increase in bread consumption....but still always remaining a size 13.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Indeed. And getting even bigger will do the world of good for her achy back and sore joints. Not. If I were her GP I’d give her a repeat prescription of GETTING A PROPER JOB. Lazy cow.

Watch her get bigger and bigger with the increase in bread consumption....but still always remaining a size 13.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The boomerang on her lifting the bread out of the bread maker is a bit akin to how she must wank off Mark. So that's blowjob lips and wanky bread making. Is she going for a Nigella angle?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I don't know why it still shocks me but Christ alive, could Charlotte be any more self-centered? Get a grip woman. Some people live with genuine, awful pain and manage to work and function and get on with their lives. She's absolutely insufferable. She wouldn't know a real problem if it smacked her in the face.

PS Using her sleeves to lift the bread pan out. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
She needs to neck a few more ibuprofen and add in some paracetamol and just shut the duck up.

I would rather tit in my hands and clap, then eat it than ever let any of those absolute wallopers near me!

A serial killer looking manorexic, a beaver or a short arsed ginger teeth... stuff of nightmares that
Fun question and you have to pick one (sorry); if you HAD to have sex with beaver (Rebecca lambs boyfriend), Lee Meldrum or Shark… who is it? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Look, if I was getting anusol then yes, I may feel embarrassed as it’s something to do with my bum hole. There’s nothing wrong with having him hole issues but I’m sure we all get that embarrassment with intimate places.

Unless she’s shoving the citalopram up her arse hole I just don’t get this. She is very explicitly telling her whole following that they should be ASHAMED of taking antidepressants/anti anxiety pills. Time and time again she tells people this. I’m so disgusted by her actions.

A chemical imbalance in the brain is NOTHING to be ashamed about. Crippling anxiety is NOTHING to be ashamed about. Asking for help is NOTHING to be ashamed about, yet this is what she keeps insinuating. It’s dangerous. She’s dangerous.

(p.s, having bum issues is also nothing to be ashamed of!!!)
yes!!!! I work in endoscopy and see people's arseholes every day, multiple times a day and my partner was mortified he had to have one. He didn't tell me until after (I already knew as had seen his name when I printed off our theatre list) I get why he was embarrassed, most men are but anxiety is definitely not embarrassing

Reactions: 7
I bet the first thing she asked when she got prescribed the lowest dose of anti depressants was, can she drink 🙄
---

Seems like Charlotte comes from a family who like to drink.

I bet the first thing she asked when she got prescribed the lowest dose of anti depressants was, can she drink 🙄
---

Seems like Charlotte comes from a family who like to drink.
Shes an alcoholic from a family of alcoholics.

Reactions: 8
“Loaf of the day”

😂

that’s not a thing! Who the hell goes through a loaf a day?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I didn’t realise Charlotte was modelling her house on my great aunt’s parlour. Jesus Christ that woman has absolutely no taste in anything!
Also why does she put on that sickly sweet voice; it grates right through me. She’s just an all-round total dick.

• Sick
Right so previously in weight loss journeys Charlotte has told us that part of the reason she is doing it is arthritis and pressure on her joints linked to her condition, and now she has symptoms that sound an awful lot like arthritis but isn’t acknowledging what she has said before?

Reactions: 13
Right so previously in weight loss journeys Charlotte has told us that part of the reason she is doing it is arthritis and pressure on her joints linked to her condition, and now she has symptoms that sound an awful lot like arthritis but isn’t acknowledging what she has said before?
Is she what would be classified as obese? Couple that with the daily alcohol intake, she's at risk of so many health issues.

I think the previous diets, running and generally taking better care of herself went out of the window as soon as she got a ring on Mark. She doesn't believe she has to make an effort anymore. She's really let herself go. Funny that, she's someone who knows what affairs are. If Mark didn't have good morals and got with a taken women, he'll probably cheat.

• Heart
Is she what would be classified as obese? Couple that with the daily alcohol intake, she's at risk of so many health issues.

I think the previous diets, running and generally taking better care of herself went out of the window as soon as she got a ring on Mark. She doesn't believe she has to make an effort anymore. She's really let herself go. Funny that, she's someone who knows what affairs are. If Mark didn't have good morals and got with a taken women, he'll probably cheat.
Shes 100% most definitely obese. If not morbidly obese. She is HUGE. She does no exercise and eats and drink like a pig.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.