Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bleeping DESPISE HER STUPID bleeping FACE. The stupid pouting she does - she looks bleeping awful. She genuinely has the facial features of a dwarf. And how much make up?! She trowels it on.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s actually giving herself an underbite with that ridiculous pout

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ooh, child free for a few hours, what a rare treat. Oh wait, she and Mark went to London alone literally last weekend. But that doesn't fit into her martyr mum narrative.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
She is one spoiled witch, I have been blocked on Insta but the fact she’s milking have a bit of back pain uh I have three children 11,3 and 2 and live with chronic back pain due to a bungled spinal with my third and have crippling pain EVERY SINGLE DAY. I have ptsd and PND after my son was starved of oxygen and was born dead and I had to deliver two of my babies and care for them totally alone due to covid so she can duck right off , now I know ( as a trained psychiatric nurse ) that negative mental health doesn’t discriminate and the seemingly most privileged people can and are affected by crippling mental health issues but for ffs Charlotte is just an entitled , molly coddled little twit who cannot take any form of criticism, she and the whole influencer culture is disgusting and she should duck off !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I genuinely don’t understand why she thinks she never gets time away from her kids…she spent the whole weekend away from them last week, her birthday wasn’t spent with them and Mark works from home a lot during the week while the kids at at school!
The last time I had time with my husband without our kids was November!

Reactions: 24
Had anyone ever seen video for the song Reet petite by Jackie Wilson. It’s got all this rubbery faces in it making weird gestures. Well that’s how Charlottes face looks 😂 Sorry I just had to say it because I just seen the video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
S much food between the two of them! I bet Fatty eats most of it. The kids can only dream of such food.

Reactions: 9
Those over the top raised eyebrows while eye-bleeping herself 🤢 If she sticks her bottom lip out any further, she’s going to break her jaw…

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How many date night/days does she actually have?
Those poor kids never get any treats from her -unless it’s gifted.
Her and Mark are selfish bastards. Why the duck did they have children?

Reactions: 18
Ooh, child free for a few hours, what a rare treat. Oh wait, she and Mark went to London alone literally last weekend. But that doesn't fit into her martyr mum narrative.
But she deserves it, she really really does!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
It’s so, so lovely that Charl has all that Charlotte Tilbury makeup to slap over her huge visage whilst her kids run around in cheap, tit shoes. She should be dead, dead proud and so should you.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
No it doesn’t do weird things to parents being child free you twit.
1. it isn’t weird
2. According to your “self care basket” you do face masks all the time!
She looks like she’s wearing a really old beach cover up from the 60s that oldies wear

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.