Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That grocery haul…she doesn’t have time to go to Tesco as it takes her 40 mins to get there and back!

Charlotte you do duck all love. Most people find the time to go do their food shop around work and kids.
Lazy witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
God she also going on about Covid again and how it’s so amazing she can just pop to the shops instead of being nervous about it. It still gets her she says.

GET OVER IT.
Covid barely changed her life. She saw her family, got an extension, got a puppy and got married.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That grocery haul…she doesn’t have time to go to Tesco as it takes her 40 mins to get there and back!

Charlotte you do duck all love. Most people find the time to go do their food shop around work and kids.
Lazy witch.

She is so disgustingly lazy. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
4A7F64A3-1C5C-4EDC-8F44-FF1FF4CCBCBC.jpeg

Let me get this straight - she got up, had a shower then put pajamas BACK ON and is back in her pit? Seriously? SERIOUSLY?!!!!!!

and sorry but this utter nonsense about them taking turns to lie in…. Jesus christ just get up the pair of you!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1934604
Let me get this straight - she got up, had a shower then put pajamas BACK ON and is back in her pit? Seriously? SERIOUSLY?!!!!!!

and sorry but this utter nonsense about them taking turns to lie in…. Jesus christ just get up the pair of you!!!!
Why not sit downstairs with the kids and chill? I understand wanting abit of quiet time and time to yourself, but she has that during the week when they're all at school.

View attachment 1934604

To be fair, I've done that today but I've got pneumonia and covid and feel awful plus my son is late teens so he's pretty self sufficient and is off out for the day with his mates

Reactions: 1
To be fair, I've done that today but I've got pneumonia and covid and feel awful plus my son is late teens so he's pretty self sufficient and is off out for the day with his mates
Your situation isn’t remotely the same as hers then is it!!!
---

No no....they were fresh pajamas
No i know that. Its still bleeping ridiculous.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s so bleeping lazy. Get up and be a mother to your kids? Sat in bed all day scoffing like Charlie and the chocolate factory grandparents.

She thinks she has such a charmed life but omg it depresses me

Reactions: 16
I genuinely don’t understand the point of grocery shopping “hauls” - we all know what a bunch of bananas or a packet of mince looks like, is there really a need to spread it all out and go through every item saying “we’ve got a pack of apples, a bunch of banans, some tins of tomatoes” - really? I find it boring and pointless.

• Heart
Taking turns to have a lie-in is surely when you've got a newborn and one of you hasn't slept all night? Why is she in bed during the time she gets to see the kids?

I've got myself and my little one up, fed, dressed. Dropped off at a class (and picked up). Been food shopping (2 shops) and to two other shops for birthday presents. It's doable you lazy twit.

why so rude? I can't stand her either, no need to be so rude about my comment
I wasnt being rude?! I was agreeing with you. You are in a completely different situation and therefore valid in going back to bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m really struggling with her complaining about her ‘bad back’. I’ve openly said about living in chronic debilitating pain as a single parent, I’m surviving, not living. I’d love to only need to take ibuprofen rather than a concoction of medication including morphine. I’d love to be able to walk and pick my girls up from school but I can’t walk more than a couple of lampposts apart. I’d love to have a shower on my own and wash my own hair without my mum having to help me. If I could, I’d give her a good slap! It sounds more like she’s got a bit of sciatica and pressure from her massive arse on her joints. Oh and FYI Charl, to ease sciatica pain, you’ve got to MOVE. Sorry but she has no bleeping clue does she?!

• Heart
The pout, the sleeves, the sheer amount of slap on her face, the wanky wave at the end… duck me she is insufferable 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.