Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like how she doesn’t mention it’s the first time she’s been to the gun in years, she acts like she regularly gets up and goes. It would be better content if she said that she was starting the gym and took people on that ‘journey’ with her.
---
New thread title "Mirror mirror on the wall, who's not a size 13 after all"
---

I don't understand why she had to go early and not after the school run.
Don’t you know, she has to work!! It’s so hard to fit it all in!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s got the mirena coil, I believe. I’ve never ever had a period on them (but I’m not a size ‘13’. Could that be a reason?) Whenever I get unwell my period is late, I assume because my body is too busy getting better. Seems an odd link she’s made.

Charlotte, the fact that you’re clinically obese makes you look like “a whale”. That dress just makes you look paisley.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Another dreadful invasion of their privacy. Can't even do their reading without her filming it. Vile.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Another dreadful invasion of their privacy. Can't even do their reading without her filming it. Vile.
It’s disgusting. That poor girl. Especially as she has such a babyish voice for her age. What’s Charlotte trying to gain from it? I genuinely don’t know, but it feels so wrong.

She wants people to believe that Daisy is independently reading her way through Roald Dahl books which can have some weird and wonderfully complex language in them when she is still on pretty basic school reading books and doesn’t sound like a fluent reader(totally normal, she is only young, but she is clearly still learning rather than being a confident independent reader). Sure Jan.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s disgusting. That poor girl. Especially as she has such a babyish voice for her age. What’s Charlotte trying to gain from it? I genuinely don’t know, but it feels so wrong.
Probablt for our benefit after it was joked they don’t read (world book day) but they couldn’t dres as games consoles 😂

Thiught it was awful sharing especially Stanley he looked confused why mum rather reach for her phone than be in the moment. As for the video my heart bleeds 🙄 she acts as if they are about to move out!

Reactions: 12
Self indulgent waffle you’d think she was a solo parent without any support from family the way she goes on! Get over yourself

Reactions: 14
She wants people to believe that Daisy is independently reading her way through Roald Dahl books which can have some weird and wonderfully complex language in them when she is still on pretty basic school reading books and doesn’t sound like a fluent reader(totally normal, she is only young, but she is clearly still learning rather than being a confident independent reader). Sure Jan.
Exactly what I thought as soon as I saw those stories.

Reactions: 6
She is such a liar making out Daisy is reading Ronald Dahl books
---
And that recent video was absolutely nonsense. Some sort of pity party for Charlotte.
She managed to get about 10 ADS in there with all her waffle though!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It is a bleeping privilege to watch your children grow up and experience different milestones and one that many parents don’t get to see. She needs to check her privilege and remember there’s a lot worse off.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
JFC. What the actual duck is that latest video?

‘I really am ready for some time for me.’

She is so pathetically desperate not to GET A PROPER JOB. Lazy cow.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
She probably doesn't need to get a job as she has a medical condition. As well as being brain dead. And selfish.

*may start campaigning for non-velcro shoes for billiam whom she is determined to treat like a toddler*

He's going to get battered at secondary school.

She probably doesn't need to get a job as she has a medical condition. As well as being brain dead. And selfish.

*may start campaigning for non-velcro shoes for billiam whom she is determined to treat like a toddler*

He's going to get battered at secondary school.
Billiam 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Awful. They are sat there, in their home, reading with mummy, she however is broadcasting to complete strangers 🤢🤢🤬 Those poor kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Been following Charlotte for years (then discovered this thread) and have never once seen her go to the gym before...but most bizarrely never seen her get up just before 6am 🤔
Absolutely baffling why she chose to faff about and prioritise it before school, when she has the whole day to go when the kids are at school??
Id want to make sure that I had plenty of time to get my kids ready properly and then go, so I could concentrate on my workouts🤷‍♀️
Rather than a rushed 30 min workout....
Maybe I’m just being a dick and thinking too logically there though 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Been following Charlotte for years (then discovered this thread) and have never once seen her go to the gym before...but most bizarrely never seen her get up just before 6am 🤔
Absolutely baffling why she chose to faff about and prioritise it before school, when she has the whole day to go when the kids are at school??
Id want to make sure that I had plenty of time to get my kids ready properly and then go, so I could concentrate on my workouts🤷‍♀️
Rather than a rushed 30 min workout....
Maybe I’m just being a dick and thinking too logically there though 😂
It's all bullshit and for #content for that reel. She gets up early to have time to herself downstairs with a coffee, plaster 15 foundations on her face and film it all. She does not go to the gym. She did it once for that reel.
As for that vlog! Twenty six minutes of justifying why she's 'never been so busy in her life'. How her kids are growing up and don't need her (the youngest are 4 and 6!!!). And how they go to their rooms and there's not so many toys! Yeah 'cos they'll be gaming or on tablets in their rooms you bleeping moron.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.