Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video is such self indulgent bullshit!

she’s going on about being busy - needing to put washing on, fill the dogs food container, the school calling…this is most parents day with AN ACTUAL JOB.
She literally has nothing to do for 5 days a week.

And she’s managed to mention Covid AGAIN. How is that in every video?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Couldn’t finish the video because it was just a load of waffle, but surely people who know her in real life should be gently suggesting she gets at least a part time job out of the house? I’m still in the baby phase, but surely this isn’t a healthy reaction to your kids growing up?

Reactions: 8
"My phone pings and it's a comment I have to reply to"
To correct you Charlotte
""My phone pings and it's a comment I have to remove".

Hey, guess what. A lot of us do ALL THE JOBS YOU MENTION but work at the same time.
I'm frustrated at what she says about "losing her identity". It's life, we all grow and change. You're not the same person you were before you had children, you haven't LOST that person, you're just not that person anymore.

Funnily enough, when my son was 4 and his brother was 6 I was at the same place and ended up getting a divorce, going out and getting a job (I was a housewife) and life has been so much better since!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
My first thought about why she went to the gym super early was so there wouldn’t be many people there to see her. If she went through the day when the kids were at school, there’d be more people she’d probably bump into and know she’s not a size 13

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Couldn’t finish the video because it was just a load of waffle, but surely people who know her in real life should be gently suggesting she gets at least a part time job out of the house? I’m still in the baby phase, but surely this isn’t a healthy reaction to your kids growing up?
Usually doesn’t hit until the kids start driving or going to uni and even then not this much. It is a shock and emotional when they start school but they still want and need so much from you. I think she just won’t admit the actual words that she will get lonely and she kept dressing up people let her be lazy when she had younger children but as if people expect more from her now they are older.

Her reactions are so dramatic.What she said in the video could have been a 2 minute Instagram story at most. I don’t believe she’s lost her identity I believe she’s lost her content void fillers and that’s the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I watched about 1 minute of that video and had ro turn it off. What a load of self absorbed shite. This woman is pathetic. So much naval gazing and whimsical reminiscing, just shut the duck up.

——————

ok i caved and watched a bit more

She’s RIDICULOUS.

Carrying on like shes got soooooooo much to do “mental load” bollocks. Wow filling up the dog bowl and putting a wash on.
Why is she talking so slowly and the big exaggerated dramatic pauses….. she sounds medicated. Blatantly reading from a script.

She needs to get a real job in the real world, this weird internet world she lives in 90% of the time is unhealthy and she seems like shes loosing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I have 3 kids, 2 jobs and other half works away..I manage to get done in 2 hours what she stretches across a whole day she’s just a walking blob of excuses. She needs to learn how to find enjoyment in things other than food,drink and the internet as it’s not healthy for her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Agree on why Charl doesn’t exercise in her shopping/costa slots but if this early morning gym thing means Mark has to act like a parent then that’s progress.

My guess is that Nikki isn’t onboard with milkmaid style cheesecloth bridesmaids.

• Haha
There is literally no need for her to post anything… she could have posted the brand stuff and nothing else - nobody would have thought anything of it. It could be absolutely anything that’s happened - but no doubt she will be sharing every little detail soon 🙄

Reactions: 1
Agree on why Charl doesn’t exercise in her shopping/costa slots but if this early morning gym thing means Mark has to act like a parent then that’s progress.

My guess is that Nikki isn’t onboard with milkmaid style cheesecloth bridesmaids.
I think she went that early because she would be back before Mark and the kids were up and getting ready. If she went at 6 she would be back by 7.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
There is literally no need for her to post anything… she could have posted the brand stuff and nothing else - nobody would have thought anything of it. It could be absolutely anything that’s happened - but no doubt she will be sharing every little detail soon 🙄
Wrong thread??
---
I think she went that early because she would be back before Mark and the kids were up and getting ready. If she went at 6 she would be back by 7.
But she has the ENTIRE DAY at home alone. She could easily go after the kids go to school?

im more inclined to think she went early so she could use the car to drive there & back before Mark needed to go to work?

Lets be honest its not likely to become a regular thing is it!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon will be some collab about the gym. She will be working with puregym blah blah. She also has a lot of coffee . High in calories too.

Reactions: 4
She nearly poked her eyeball out trying to drink it with the wooden spoon still in it?!

wouldn’t it work better to let the coffee drip theoigh on the evaporated milk and then stir it and add the ice? The ice was melting snd she couldn’t stir the stuff properly because the ice was blocking the spoon

I have no words - literally - for that YouTube video. Does she not feel an absolute spoon doing videos like that saying she is so busy because - gasp - Stan may have a party coming up AND his own birthday (I mean that’s not reasonably foreseeable or anything?!). When loads of us are handling this along with actually working outside the house?! It’s MORTIFYING.

Sitting there saying oh I don’t know what to dooooooo with the elephant in the room sitting over her - getting a job outside the house which would massively improve her fitness and mental health. I wonder what her brother’s fiancée thinks when she’s chuntering on like this?! I’m genuinely embarsssed for her

89AF716D-B358-4A25-A466-5111DFC78595.jpeg
Wtf is that drink? It looks grim. I get having something a bit extra like that when out as a one off but not just sat at home on a random Tuesday? Condensed milk is full of sugar!

Look at her pouting away loving her own reflection as always.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Definitely feel like theres an ad or content brewing around weight loss/fitness - we’ve had the completely random out of left field morning at the gym, a few comments about “feeling like a whale” and a few comments about “getting out and getting some exercise” - itsa comin, telling ya!!!

Reactions: 13
Definitely feel like theres an ad or content brewing around weight loss/fitness - we’ve had the completely random out of left field morning at the gym, a few comments about “feeling like a whale” and a few comments about “getting out and getting some exercise” - itsa comin, telling ya!!!
I think it’s a pivot. Like the sudden keen interest in gardening that we have NEVER heard about again after those few weeks

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.