Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her nails are always so bad and clunky! What salon in 2023 doesn’t do BIAB?! BIAB has been around for years, it’s long replaced acrylic! That shape of nail really doesn’t suit her either. She needs something to elongate her stumpy sausage fingers

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Her nails are odd.. they go right to the edges of her fingers, both width wise and length. I don’t know how to make that make sense 😂 is it to do with her syndrome? If so… has Stan got the same strange fingers… ? 👀

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Her nails are odd.. they go right to the edges of her fingers, both width wise and length. I don’t know how to make that make sense 😂 is it to do with her syndrome? If so… has Stan got the same strange fingers… ? 👀
No he doesn’t ok! Stan as you well know, is his dads spitting image so he will have his dads hands 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread title - verbal diarrhoea is not just for stomach bugs, it’s for life Charlotte

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't even with those kids sitting in front of the TV while she's lounging on the sofa.
I get irrational rage everytime I see it. They have got tit eyesight as it is. Charlotte knows that but still allows them to sit nose planted against the TV screen. Sit on the sofa!!!! It's not a million miles away from the TV!!!!!
---
Not my circus, not my monkeys but I wish she could be a better mother!!

Reactions: 12
Size 13 legs my arse!!!!! She makes out she’s some kind of martyr and that she deserves everything under the sun!!!!!
Yet here I am also mum of 3 feeling awful for having a hair cut (I have one a year) because it cost a little more than I thought it would. She is a shellfish cow

Edited for spelling mistake

Reactions: 7
See how long this stays up
Wow. They didn’t hold back. I hope it gives her food for thought though. William isn’t far off high school and she really needs to start respecting their privacy, she is setting him up to have the piss ripped out of him if any of his new high school mates find out what she does for a living, she needs to accept he is not a baby.
I used to really love her content,years ago as our kids are similar ages but I just cringe listening to her now. Think it’s time to give it up for a real job.

Reactions: 13
If she gave a tit about her kids she would protect them and limit what she shows. I'd say not show them at all but we know that will never happen.

She's a selfish narcissist who only thinks of herself. I'm sure she will be quiet for a few days after the above comment and come back saying how people are unkind/her mental health has been knocked etc.... well simple fix to that would be get off the Internet and get a bleeping job you size 20 insufferable twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s already been deleted!!!!

If you read through the comments on her videos there are some absolute bleeping nutters that post really over the top gushing stuff. It’s creepy as duck.
It’s cause they see her doing it and just think that’s what she wants to see. Everything she writes on insta is OTT mushy shite about nothing. Everything’s important, everything’s purposeful, bleeping hell she had a bug and you’d think she’d beaten 12 different forms of cancer without treatment the amount she’s waffled on. She influences her audience to be equally as nauseating as she is, but it just comes across as bleeping strange. Of course this isn’t accounting for the Carols of the world who are blatantly obsessed with her kids and I’d say likely have nefarious intentions.

• Heart
It’s cause they see her doing it and just think that’s what she wants to see. Everything she writes on insta is OTT mushy shite about nothing. Everything’s important, everything’s purposeful, bleeping hell she had a bug and you’d think she’d beaten 12 different forms of cancer without treatment the amount she’s waffled on. She influences her audience to be equally as nauseating as she is, but it just comes across as bleeping strange. Of course this isn’t accounting for the Carols of the world who are blatantly obsessed with her kids and I’d say likely have nefarious intentions.

Theres definitely a good few weirdos on there who are licking her hoop - gushing over her calling her the best mother ever/most lovely person ever/so hardworking/does everything for her kids etc. and whackjobs posting their depressing lifestories and saying how much they wish they had her home/life etc - its just WEIRD. It’s disturbing.

• Heart
I’ve said it before, she doesn’t give a flying duck about her kids. It’s all about her & Frank.
The kids make the money so Fatso & Manchild can feed their faces with rich food & drink & Man Mountain Benny can get her mutant nails done & buy more tents for dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My eldest is starting secondary school in September like Bill and I couldn’t imagine her willingly telling people that talking into my phone to strangers on the internet was my job, whilst her fool childhood was online for anyone to see. Give it by the end of the first week and Bill will be sobbing when his new ‘friends’ have found his mums insta page. Will Charl give a tit about it? Of course not

Reactions: 8
They way they have completely babied Bill is appalling. Hes going into secondary school and yet he seemingly cant even tie shoe laces, wears crappy daft velcro toddler shoes, is dressed in babyish character clothes and things to match his much younger siblings, is sent to school with a packed lunch the same as his 5 year old brother, is put in his jammies at 2 in the afternoon etc - it’s disgraceful. Hes on the cusp on adolescence- not to be crude but very soon hes going to be a ball of hormones and testosterone and experincing all the things teenage boys do - and shes still treating him like hes about 6! Hes going to get the piss ripped out of him no end im afraid.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wow. They didn’t hold back. I hope it gives her food for thought though. William isn’t far off high school and she really needs to start respecting their privacy, she is setting him up to have the piss ripped out of him if any of his new high school mates find out what she does for a living, she needs to accept he is not a baby.
I used to really love her content,years ago as our kids are similar ages but I just cringe listening to her now. Think it’s time to give it up for a real job.
Agree..and if you look back over her insta since the start of 2023, she's only had a handful of ads seemingly, so surely can't be making much money anyways (rightly so!) - all the more reason to get a normal job

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.