Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the whole cost of living crisis is obviously not alive and kicking in her household!!
Whilst her 'work ponies' get dressed in cheap tit size 13 (my arse) treats herself to a £70 frock!!!!!

My Parents both worked yet we didn’t have lots of spare money but my Mum 💯 put us kids before herself and made sure that we had nice clothes (not designer back in the 70’s) and were super clean and tidy.

The cost of that Dress isn’t even some families budget for a weekly food shop ♥

And don’t get me started on the Gym reel 🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So the whole cost of living crisis is obviously not alive and kicking in her household!!
Whilst her 'work ponies' get dressed in cheap tit size 13 (my arse) treats herself to a £70 frock!!!!!

My Parents both worked yet we didn’t have lots of spare money but my Mum 💯 put us kids before herself and made sure that we had nice clothes (not designer back in the 70’s) and were super clean and tidy.

And all those clothes from her ad just before Christmas. She never wears them! She literally has the same 2 or 3 jumpers on all the time with leggings!
---
Oh this is hilarious! So she now thinks she’s some kind of fitness influencer 😂
AGAIN!

Gym...running....spinning.....yoga....gym again.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Isn’t it funny she goes to the gym and just happens to be when she films a my morning mini vlog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How long until her brothers wedding? I’m guessing this summer hence heading back to the gym after a few years away. That Costa will have negated any calories she burnt anyway.
---
Oh and it’s her sister in laws 30th birthday and over the last week she’s been out with her mates(all the other hens were there) , had a family party etc. Funny how Charlotte wasn’t invited,

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
£70 for a dress?? Those kids sure are working hard! Pity they don’t reap the benefit of having their lives invaded & photos of them wanked over by perverts! 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Yet more period chat.

NO ONE bleeping CARES!!!!!! Its not remotely bleeping interesting!!!!!!! You are an adult woman in your mid 30s, getting your period is a completely boring, normal bodily function - no one else on the ENTIRE PLANET is in anyway remotely interested in it!!!!!!!! Stop talking about it. It’s pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

.wow £70 for that! Definitely no cost of living crisis. She's just said she's got 21 kids going to Stans birthday party so I can only imagine the cost of that!! Hope he has a good time though.
Although she has not said what he's doing so I hope it's not part of an AD

Reactions: 4
I mean I’m glad she’s getting off her arse and going to the gym but will see how long it lasts. The issue is the amount of calories she’s putting in daily, you can’t out exercise a tit diet. Costa alone will be 500+ which will be more than she’s even burnt off at the gym. It’s basic nutritional stuff

Reactions: 14
New thread title "Mirror mirror on the wall, who's not a size 13 after all"
---
Surprised she didn’t praise the master that is mark for letting her go to the gym
I don't understand why she had to go early and not after the school run.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.