Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has never made that coffee before and makes out like she has it all the time.

The lip smacking thing she does when she eats and drinks after makes me cringe so much.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I can't think of anything more disgusting than condensed milk and cold coffee mixed together.
Charlotte is definitely the type to love drinking condensed milk, bet she has a can a day!
That whole 30 minutes in the gym is wasted drinking stuff like that along with her milky coffees.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
B02FA5C9-44E7-41A3-B538-1C2F70319FD7.jpeg

this is for a 50g portion. The tin shes got is 397g so if shes used half of the tin thats something like near on 600 calories just from the condensed milk…..

Sorry but is it any wonder shes a fat tit?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She is going to pack the weight on if she is drinking condensed milk!!

Reactions: 8
She very bitter about having to go back to work when Bill was little isn’t she. But the thing is Charlotte this is party of the reason you’re struggling now. You just see yourself as “mum”! You have no identity, career or real interests of your own because you were so desperate to stay at home and play 1950’a housewife. I still had to work and I’m so glad I did because it helped me get where I am in my career but more importantly I could help provide for my family. I wonder if Mark I struggling the same way old Charlotte is. I don’t see him truffle shuffling through the house moping about his kids all being at school. On a side note I had no idea Emma Kenney started Channel Mum.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
There is literally no need for her to post anything… she could have posted the brand stuff and nothing else - nobody would have thought anything of it. It could be absolutely anything that’s happened - but no doubt she will be sharing every little detail soon 🙄
Whoops sorry, wrong thread 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She very bitter about having to go back to work when Bill was little isn’t she. But the thing is Charlotte this is party of the reason you’re struggling now. You just see yourself as “mum”! You have no identity, career or real interests of your own because you were so desperate to stay at home and play 1950’a housewife. I still had to work and I’m so glad I did because it helped me get where I am in my career but more importantly I could help provide for my family. I wonder if Mark I struggling the same way old Charlotte is. I don’t see him truffle shuffling through the house moping about his kids all being at school. On a side note I had no idea Emma Kenney started Channel Mum.
Emma Kenny didn’t start channel mum…..! It was stated by business woman Siobhan Freegard who also founded Netmums back in the day

Reactions: 1
Emma Kenny didn’t start channel mum…..! It was stated by business woman Siobhan Freegard who also founded Netmums back in the day
Oh I see 😊 I seen Charlotte say how much respect she had for Emma and about her new crime channel and thought she started it.

Oh I see 😊 I seen Charlotte say how much respect she had for Emma and about her new crime channel and thought she started it.
Emma Kenney is nothing but an unhinged crank; shes not even a properly qualified psychologist or whatever it is she claims to be. Shes a mad bastard.

Reactions: 4
Emma Kenney is nothing but an unhinged crank; shes not even a properly qualified psychologist or whatever it is she claims to be. Shes a mad bastard.
Precisely my thoughts. Her new channel very self serving and peppered with innaccuracies.

Reactions: 2
Definitely feel like theres an ad or content brewing around weight loss/fitness - we’ve had the completely random out of left field morning at the gym, a few comments about “feeling like a whale” and a few comments about “getting out and getting some exercise” - itsa comin, telling ya!!!
Or she's told her sister in law, she's a dress size 12-14 and is panicking about fitting in her bridesmaid dress. 😅 Mind you, all that bloody condensed milk cancels out that! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck me, why is she drinking condensed milk!!!!!! Do some bloody things to help yourself char love. I’m sorry but condensed milk is just glutinous at this point 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.