Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet he just had his paws cleaned from the garden and she calls it him getting a bath
---
I know this isn't meldrum thread but it reminds me of when she used to tell everyone she mopped and hoovered.
Turns out she didn't mop, she spot cleaned the floor with a wet wipe and called it mopping!!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
This woman really needs to get her ugly head out of her size 13 arse and GET A JOB.

Charl, you lazy cow. LISTEN UP. Nobody cares about your clothes pegs or your dirty towels or your depressed dog being cleaned for the first time in his life.
Wow, that face…

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I bet she had no plans today anyway cos we sure as hell would have heard her sob story about it if she did. Where are her useless parents- can’t they take the kids out anywhere ever??!! It’s such a fanfare when they do! It’s such bollocks this close knit family she likes to portray.

Reactions: 12
Funny, not heard nothing about the grandparents wanting to take the kids out for half term.
Just the pizza lunch, wasn't it? Maybe a couple of hours is enough. They don't seem very maternal towards Charlotte so it wouldn't be surprising they are worse with grandkids

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I've never known anyone make such a bleeping fuss over a sickness bug. How has she managed to bring up three children ffs! Surely you've been there before! And as for giving a kid with a vomiting bug Calpol, is she really that thick? She's so into herself that she thinks she needs to give STRANGERS hourly updates on her sick kid?? Bore off and get a job you stupid cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Funny, not heard nothing about the grandparents wanting to take the kids out for half term.
Just the pizza lunch, wasn't it? Maybe a couple of hours is enough. They don't seem very maternal towards Charlotte so it wouldn't be surprising they are worse with grandkids
And that wasn’t even her parents at Pizza Express that was HER Grandparents!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
My Christ. Poor Charl. Having to navigate tidal waves of vomit from a critically ill child, whilst chasing a savage dog around a mud patch trying to wrestle him into a bath, and all the while trying to navigate parenting two out of control feral children that have extra needs and require constant supervision. duck OFFFFFFF. In the real world....it's called parenting. Suck it up buttercup

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She bathed the dog today......he was super muddy and wet after their walk YESTERDAY. Her house must STINK!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I've never known anyone make such a bleeping fuss over a sickness bug. How has she managed to bring up three children ffs! Surely you've been there before! And as for giving a kid with a vomiting bug Calpol, is she really that thick? She's so into herself that she thinks she needs to give STRANGERS hourly updates on her sick kid?? Bore off and get a job you stupid cow.
When poor William had worms she gave regular updates on her stories and even created a highlight on her insta called “threadworm the musical”
. Poor kid.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Omg she emptied the carpet cleaner dirty water (full of vomit) into the sink where they brush their teeth 🤢

Flush it down the toilet!!!!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
So she’s been 'making light' of it today 😂😂😂😂
Bloody hell she’s went on about nothing else all day!!!
I’m convinced she suffers from Munchausen’s Syndrome because she revels in anything sickness related 🙄
Just came here to say the same thing!!

Reactions: 5
The kid has a sickness bug, very common, most kids get them, he will be fine by the weekend! She makes a drama out of absolutely everything

Reactions: 18
💯 this. And the pathetic, dull, cliched, fetishising motherhood WAFFLE about the utterly mundane, everyday thing of a kid with a stomach bug. I’d nearly say (so I will) I reckon she’s quietly pleased S has had a bug as (1) it gives her ‘content’ to blather on about into her phone and (2) it’s an excuse to have yet another lazy day at home, which would have happened anyway but it’s convenient she’s had a reason and can tell Instagram why they’re just lounging at home.

Wonder if she’ll have had Costa or Maccie Ds delivered. Wouldn’t surprise me.

Lazy, size 13 twit.

The kid has a sickness bug, very common, most kids get them, he will be fine by the weekend! She makes a drama out of absolutely everything

Reactions: 14
Omg she emptied the carpet cleaner dirty water (full of vomit) into the sink where they brush their teeth 🤢

Flush it down the toilet!!!!
She is disgusting!!
---
Haha latest story FILTER..!

DRAMA QUEEN.

Yes you are Charlotte!
And you will never be sexy so stop being a try hard!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I hate sick!!! her stories were to much and the emptying of the cleaner in the sink made me heave 🤮 I have children though so can’t avoid sickness I can however deal with it (best I can with the help of my husband) but I wouldn’t dream of broadcasting it on social media. The calpol is weird? As said many times how doesn’t she know how to deal with sickness she has three children.
I bet she is one of those that will be taking him out tomorrow despite the advice of staying home 48 hours after the last episode of sick

I had to wash sick out of my youngest hair a few weeks ago at 2am funnily enough I didn’t think to tell anyone or show people the sick bowl

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I hate sick!!! her stories were to much and the emptying of the cleaner in the sink made me heave 🤮 I have children though so can’t avoid sickness I can however deal with it (best I can with the help of my husband) but I wouldn’t dream of broadcasting it on social media. The calpol is weird? As said many times how doesn’t she know how to deal with sickness she has three children.
I bet she is one of those that will be taking him out tomorrow despite the advice of staying home 48 hours after the last episode of sick

I had to wash sick out of my youngest hair a few weeks ago at 2am funnily enough I didn’t think to tell anyone or show people the sick bowl
More fool you. Think of the content you could have had. You might even have managed to squeeze a doctors visit out of it for ‘insomnia’ and all the sleep you’d have missed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly do not know why she had to show her emptying the wet vac of dirty water and sick. Holding her phone in one hand and doing that, she's honestly not all there in the head.

Plus, shouldn't she be labelling any stories with it as an AD since she was sent it for free LOL

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.