Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She honestly makes a massive drama out of everything, kids get sick, he isn’t a baby or seriously ill and she was at home with everything she needed to hand(mark would also have been there last night and could have helped).

Reactions: 10
I haven't had enough sympathy must make more. Please people feel sorry for me I mean Stan. I have felt awful clearing it up let alone the poor boy.

Reactions: 10
She seriously left sick on the bedroom carpet the entire day and only cleaned it up late this afternoon……..? 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Last thing I’d be giving my child who’s been sick all day is a bag of Cheetos. What’s wrong with a bit toast?
Can’t wait for the carpet cleaner stories after he brings a bag of Cheetos back up

• Wow
Reactions: 25
If she’s been mother of the year today how has she had time to clean her bedroom, do the washing, been super kooky and put floor cleaner in the washer, record several Instagram stories, carpet clean and hit her exercise goals?? Where are her other two kids?

Reactions: 12
A bag of Cheetos?! Well - let’s hope Stan doesn’t have recurrent vomiting overnight

Mild dehydration is an obvious (I thought 😵💫) side effect of vomiting so salty Cheetos is probably one of the worst foods to give him first.

I have one of those carpet cleaners and they are really good; particularly as you can clean the vomit up quickly and prevent cross contamination and other family members becoming ill. That only works though if you do it right away and don’t leave people to walk through it all day

That bathroom cleaner is not a good idea for cleaning up contaminated areas - bleach spray or dilated bleach is the best thing (sort of thought that was common knowledge too?!). The sink has now been contaminated with the dirty water poured down it and not cleaned properly. I would not be surprised if there are more casualties 🙈

• Sick
  • Sad
Last thing I’d be giving my child who’s been sick all day is a bag of Cheetos. What’s wrong with a bit toast?
Can’t wait for the carpet cleaner stories after he brings a bag of Cheetos back up
Exactly. It's recommended to have the BRAT diet
Banana, rice, apple, toast

Reactions: 11
If she’s been mother of the year today how has she had time to clean her bedroom, do the washing, been super kooky and put floor cleaner in the washer, record several Instagram stories, carpet clean and hit her exercise goals?? Where are her other two kids?
She's got exercise set for 10 mins tho, can get that done with a vigorous vacuum/bed changes! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
bleeping Cheetos!! What the duck is wrong with her? Is she really that stupid?

Reactions: 13
Exploitation at its finest. Congratulations on lowering your already disgustingly low standards Charlotte. The last thing I would think to do if my child was ill would be to document it online, let alone for 48,000 randomers.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
So by Charlotte’s account (If you believe it) she’d have you think that the youngest was vomiting like the wee girl in The Exorcist!!!

So why the feck would you let him eat a packet of Cheetos!!!!!!!!!! I’ve said it once today and I’m saying it again……Munchausen Syndrome 🤯
---
When I was a kid and I’d been sick my Mum’s go to was dry toast, a wee amount of flat Lucozade (back in the 70’s it was wrapped in a gold shiny wrapper) and allowed out of bed (no TV’s in Bedrooms or IPads then either) to watch an episode of Fingerbobs before being put back into bed to rest ♥

Not once did my Mum think about getting the wee 110 Camera and flash bulb out the cupboard to take pictures of me puking into our old basin 😝

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
bleeping ran here when I saw the Cheetos comment! What planet is she on?! Seriously?!

It goes without saying that I do not wish any kid to be ill, but if Wanny happened to vom Cheetos everywhere in the middle of the night I’ll rub my hands in delight. Serve her bloody right.

And I just can’t with the rest of her ‘content’ today. I just can’t. Her faux woe is me act is wearing so thin, as is her blatant begging for validation and praise for completing even the most banal of life task - which today was dealing with a poor kid with a bug. GET A REAL JOB

• Heart
Why didn’t she just put a story this morning saying she wouldn’t be on the phone much since she has to parent and look after a poorly child

• Heart
Why didn’t she just put a story this morning saying she wouldn’t be on the phone much since she has to parent and look after a poorly child
EXACTLY. No, instead she saw it as a chance to make content. What the duck is wrong with these people?! 🤬

Edit, sorry, too angry to be eloquent 😋

• Heart
The Cheetos, ffs! It’s common knowledge to stick to plain simple foods like toast and plenty of water, not calpol or fluorescent coloured crisps. She said her Apple Watch stats were good considering she hadn’t left the house all day…who walked that poor dog?! A large sized dog can’t be in the house all day, with no walk or exercise. Why couldn’t her parents or aunty Debbie pop round to keep an eye on the kids while she walked the dog? Or they take William and Daisy and the dog and walk him? Give the kids some much needed fresh air (and not in shorts or sandals either). I can’t see Frank walking the dog when he got home either. Sorry for calling their dog ‘the dog’, I just can’t simply bring myself to call an actual dog Merlin

Where the duck was Frank when all this happened? Surely you're a tag team if your child is sick in the night and you're both there. (We are, and we both still have to get up for work the next day.) One of you will be cleaning, stripping beds, mopping etc. while the other is showering, changing and consoling your child? Did Frank just roll over in bed then and do nothing? I find that very hard to believe.
How and why has she left the sick detritus all day before she's cleaned it? And then setting up your phone and getting poised to film yourself pouring the contents of your #gifted carpet cleaner DOWN THE SINK! 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 Where you wash your hands and face and clean your teeth!!! She's a bleeping fruitloop.
No wonder she buys a shitload of air fresheners! Her house must stink.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
My god. He had a little sickness bug or ate something that didn't agree with him. The way she is going on you'd think he'd been in A&E with something life threatening or had emergency surgery.
Imagine waking up and feeling like you have to tell loads of people about your poorly child, in full on detail.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.