Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the Easter content started already in the latest restock reel 🙄 apparently essential to have a glass egg filled with chocolate eggs available at all times - no prizes for guessing who they are for!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She gave him crisps for breakfast “so he had something in his tummy”? He’d gone less than a day without food ffs. Why crisps.
You do bland toast or water biscuits. White rice even.
If he doesn’t want it he’s not going to bleeping starve.

She is clueless as a parent. CLUELESS.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I came to check this thread to see if I was the only one thinking she’s being a bit dramatic about Stan having a bug. Glad to see I’m not! My god how attention seeking does she need to be?! Imagine documenting something as simple as common sickness bug. Even having to share a photo of the sick bowl 🙄 she’s not documenting any serious illness for awareness. She’s just attention seeking. Poor little boy can’t even be unwell without his mother sharing every moment of it, are we supposed to think she’s some sort of super-mum for looking after her sick child? Genuinely don’t understand the need for such over-sharing of something so simple. You’d think he’s in hospital seriously ill with some of the ridiculous stories she’s posted over the last 24hrs or so!

Sorry, rant over 😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wtaf is that restock reel?! She will literally film anything to avoid getting a proper job.

What the hell will be a next? A reel of her putting loo roll on the dispenser and stocking up her tampax drawer? WEIRDO.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Does she own shares in bloody Pepperamis or something?!
Giving a child who is getting over a sickness bug a pepperami, what the duck?!

I wouldn’t give that processed shite to a well child, never mind one who had the worst and most dramatic sickness bug known to man 24 hours before!

Reactions: 15
It was a sickness bug he had Charlotte. Not the bleeping bubonic plague. Get a bleeping life.

Reactions: 16
How has this useless lump been a mother for 10 years but still doesn’t know what food to offer following a sickness bug. Cheese, yoghurt, strawberries and a bleeping peperami!! He should be having a bit of toast and rice. Dairy must be one of the worst things to have surely. She’s such a thick attention seeking twit.

Reactions: 18
It's alright though because they're going to stay COSY. What is the obsession with "cosy". Makes my arse hole twitch every time she says it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's alright though because they're going to stay COSY. What is the obsession with "cosy". Makes my arse hole twitch every time she says it.
Same with Liana Jade calling her son 'Koazy'. How can these complete strangers make me so angry!!

• Haha
  • Wow
cosy…. In a house she said shes not “allowed” to turn the heating on in because miserable tight fisted Mark is a penny pinching dick. So cosy……!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I genuinely worry for what state she would end up in if something actually serious or bad happened to her. All that for a TUMMY BUG it’s actually outrageous.

Also love that she shares a photo of Stan saying she’s biased but he’s cute. Aye you are biased Charl CAUSE HE’S YOUR bleeping DOUBLE

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Wtaf is that restock reel?! She will literally film anything to avoid getting a proper job.

What the hell will be a next? A reel of her putting loo roll on the dispenser and stocking up her tampax drawer? WEIRDO.
Don't give her ideas. Hi Charlotte 👋🏻

Reactions: 5
Is cosy the influencer word for lazy?
I wonder if or when the next child my start throwing up and if we get a commentary on each child.

Im fairly new to this thread can I ask why he’s called Frank by the way 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.