Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe it happened either. She’s lying again.
Can you imagine. No teacher has time for that stuff. Leave a sick kid to get better!
Unless... who's that teacher that follows her on Instagram? Is it Stans teacher or Daisy's teacher? Unless it's her! Talk about inappropriate! Charlotte follows her too. I bet she sent her a message about daisy being sick instead if going through the proper channels

Reactions: 6
Pizza? PIZZA?!!!!!!!

Doesn’t the fucker have a bread maker? Plain white toast not a thing anymore?

Reactions: 11
Can you imagine. No teacher has time for that stuff. Leave a sick kid to get better!
Unless... who's that teacher that follows her on Instagram? Is it Stans teacher or Daisy's teacher? Unless it's her! Talk about inappropriate! Charlotte follows her too. I bet she sent her a message about daisy being sick instead if going through the proper channels
Yeah I think you're right. I forgot they're insta mates and they follow each other. Your last sentence is 100% what happened. Daisy's teacher needs to step back and check her teachers' standards manual and take a safeguarding refresher.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sharing the email on her Instagram because she’s worried people will call her out and say it didn’t happen.
Hi Charlotte 👋

Also, World BOOK Day “She wanted to be Matilda after watching the film” 🤔🧐🤨
Film characters for world book day drive me mad!!!! A child I know was dressed as Wednesday today - mum proudly posting all over social media - the point of the day is to promote reading! 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her post of the boys is weird. Going on about how she’s loved doing costumers for Bill over the years etc but he is wearing a ready made outfit you can buy on Amazon? And Daisy’s costume is off the peg too and Stan just has a t shirt on? Nothing wrong with buying over making but why make is she pretending that she has gone to some massive effort?
I literally took that caption that she made Williams costume!!! And thought ‘wow she quietly made a costume without sharing that with strangers’ what a dick head

Reactions: 3
Film characters for world book day drive me mad!!!! A child I know was dressed as Wednesday today - mum proudly posting all over social media - the point of the day is to promote reading! 🤦‍♀️
I refuse to believe Bills favorite book is the Wizard of Oz. Or Stans, Horrid Henry.

Reactions: 14
I’m so glad someone said it. Been driving me mad all day and seeing 4 year olds dressed as Harry Potter not a chance has that child read the book! It’s turned into just fancy dress day!

Also the way she constantly praises Mark 🚩 🚩 it’s like over time he’s dripped Into her ear how much he’s done and does and so she constantly feels the need to show appreciation when it’s basic stuff the bare minimum infact. I mean maybe when he was just a step dad to bill he could make some excuses but two of the children are his!! So he should be capable of doing more than just going to work then acting like he’s had such a hard busy day so can’t contribute further

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m so glad someone said it. Been driving me mad all day and seeing 4 year olds dressed as Harry Potter not a chance has that child read the book! It’s turned into just fancy dress day!
Yes, yes, yes! Totally agree. It’s so lazy. I understand that not everyone can afford fancy costumes or has the time to make them but, as an ex teacher, I feel that the meaning of the day has been lost. My kids’ school set a particular theme this year and yet the classes were still full of kids in football strips and Disney princess dress up costumes. Fine, if they have genuinely read a book and talked about it, but otherwise: what is the point?!

Reactions: 13
Yes, yes, yes! Totally agree. It’s so lazy. I understand that not everyone can afford fancy costumes or has the time to make them but, as an ex teacher, I feel that the meaning of the day has been lost. My kids’ school set a particular theme this year and yet the classes were still full of kids in football strips and Disney princess dress up costumes. Fine, if they have genuinely read a book and talked about it, but otherwise: what is the point?!
I also think it confirms how little children get to read or are read to as well since movie costumes seem to be the most popular as I don’t doubt on many occasions the child’s seen the movie with the character but the meaning of world book day is lost. I saw a child as Batman! I just can’t imagine them reading Batman 😂

Reactions: 6
When I had primary school aged children, the kids had to actually take the book with them on WBD, not just throw on a princess dress. I still remember trying to make my daughter's long thick very dark hair bright orange when she went as Pippi Longstocking. I bet we've still got the damn socks as well 😂

Reactions: 5
Apologies in advance for the use of this word but this woman is a pathetic C u next Tuesday. It’s a bleeping sickness bug she’s had for duck sake. There are kids going through worse battles than her. Absolutely PATHETIC!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So she’s had a sickness bug but has managed to clean the house, put fake tan on and a full face of make up on bar mascara? She’s gonna have a lie down now ‘because she deserves it’ - get in the bleeping bin hun 🤦🏼‍♀️

edited to add: you can tell she’s just left off the mascara to try and make herself look ‘rough’ - Charl love, you look dog tit rough even with a full face of glam anyway 😘

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Who the actual duck thinks to put bleeping fake tan on when they are apparently sick…?! She is completely bleeping ridiculous

• Wow
Reactions: 26
And the hair is curled…not buying it sorry.

Also I feel more sorry for the other families who’s kids attended that birthday party that Stan went to at the weekend given there’s a chance he’s passed on this bug to others.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.