Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know you should embrace your natural self but seriously. She could have at least washed her hair. She looks like a swamp monster. Why share that on Instagram. It's as bad as that one with the cat on her back
I'd forgotten about that. 😂 That was when she'd temporarily lost her instagram and was using the home account to cry on stories and her kids were the ones offering her emotional support and writing her letters of love and strength ffs!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I'd forgotten about that. 😂 That was when she'd temporarily lost her instagram and was using the home account to cry on stories and her kids were the ones offering her emotional support and writing her letters of love and strength ffs!
This photo is so terrible, I had forgotten about it 😂! She doesn’t seem to have a middle ground, it’s rough as duck or caked in more make up than most people wear on their wedding day! No in-between!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Did she just squat there shouting for any of her family to come take a photo? She looks like she’s at the front of her house. How long did she stay there? Why would 7:30am be ideal planting time? I need more information. I think the cat is just trying to push her in the hole.

• Haha
Did she just squat there shouting for any of her family to come take a photo? She looks like she’s at the front of her house. How long did she stay there? Why would 7:30am be ideal planting time? I need more information. I think the cat is just trying to push her in the hole.
Poor little lamb thought she’d lost her precious insta forever. She was in a very very dark place. It was hard for everyone, but frankly we really enjoyed ourselves laughing at her teary eyed begging instagram to PLEASE DO SOMETHING.

• Haha
Poor little lamb thought she’d lost her precious insta forever. She was in a very very dark place. It was hard for everyone, but frankly we really enjoyed ourselves laughing at her teary eyed begging instagram to PLEASE DO SOMETHING.
And thank god they listened, otherwise we would have missed so much riveting content. You remember…? Like the time she….well there was that time when….
Nope. Drawing a blank.

• Haha
I always find it funny when she’s in full on actress mode doing her little cutesy voice on stories and she slips out of it 🤣

• Haha
It really cemented to me how much she relies on Instagram when her account disappeared. It was such a short amount of time (just a weekend, I think?)and she was totally bereft, crying herself to sleep, the kids trying to cheer her up. Its not just how she makes money, it’s her life and it’s really unhealthy.

Reactions: 18
She’s so needy she has to set an app to tell her how great she is multiple times a day?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She’s so needy she has to set an app to tell her how great she is multiple times a day?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know. Honestly. What kind of pathetic wet blanket seriously needs a bleeping app to tell them how great they are….. its just so self indulgent and self obsessed. Shes so lame.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So whatever Stanley had cant have been a bug / contagious as no one else has had it, include Charl who had vomit in her mouth
Must have been the sugary processed crap then

• Sick
Reactions: 19
The lazy, self-indulgent, neglectful twit could well do with downloading 'protecting your children from weirdos' 'safeguarding' and 'nutrition and health for children' apps first. And then GET A bleeping JOB.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So I tried on that pink Rolling Stones sweatshirt today that size 13 Charl had in her primark haul. I’m a 14 with a big chest, I got a size small. I am not a size small. I started with a large which was a 14-16, went down to a medium and it was still huge and past my (not-as-large-as-Charlottes) arse. A small is still oversized on me. Make of that what you will!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And it's not free. You have to pay for it after the 3 day trial..... Is she working with them?
Like was it an ad?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
And it's not free. You have to pay for it after the 3 day trial..... Is she working with them?
Like was it an ad?
It would be interesting to see her monthly direct
debit list. £3 here, £5 there, top up shop here, top up shop there. I don’t think it’s realistic.

Reactions: 8
It would be interesting to see her monthly direct
debit list. £3 here, £5 there, top up shop here, top up shop there. I don’t think it’s realistic.
She’s absolutely oblivious to the cost of living crisis. The most realistic thing she thought she said was that the kindly gifted hot tub was put away to save energy costs on running it. She does a massive Tesco shop every week, yet pops to aldi, M&S and b&m every other day to pick up extra stuff

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Someone’s very quiet today. No breathy ‘good morning guys’ in her baby voice, no telling us that she’s having a coffee and sit down cos she really deserves one. Silence

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She's probably caught stans sickness bug after him being sick in her mouth!! Yuk yukyuk!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.