Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gummy-bear

VIP Member
She’s probably done her back in bending over to grab the last peperami at tescos. Or tripped over the cord on her ‘makes me feel a million dollars’ sex jacket 🤢 or tripped over stan/daisys Ronald McDonald shoes.. I’m sure she’s fine. She’ll probably be back tomorrow *shakey voice* morning everyone, so twaumtic day yesterday…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Booklover

VIP Member
A pep talk!! What, from STRANGERS on the internet? Oh fuck off you twat. Ring your mum, ring Suzanne, ring FFF or here's an idea, talk to your HUSBAND.
Get a fucking grip you dickhead. Your kid had a sick bug, just imagine how lucky you are it was only a sick bug and nothing more than that. Ridiculous carry on.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Last thing I’d be giving my child who’s been sick all day is a bag of Cheetos. What’s wrong with a bit toast?
Can’t wait for the carpet cleaner stories after he brings a bag of Cheetos back up

• Wow
Reactions: 25

Booklover

VIP Member
And I bet the Wednesday that Frank is off, will be a trip to the Trafford Centre.
They never take those kids ANYWHERE if they have to pay. Tight-arsed fuckers.

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Yeah the kids will be having chocolate / strawberry whilst those fat twits feast on their duck pancakes. Also why doesn’t she just crack on and let the kids have theirs and wait for old lazybones to get back from work? Why does everyone have to stop because he’s a bit delayed!?

Booklover

VIP Member
Teachers haven't got time for a piss, I doubt emailing ABSENT kids is on their list of priorities. As for the photo of her on her bed, in her private space! 🤬 🤮

• Angry

skylark13

VIP Member
Better to get it checked?!!! I nearly spat out my bran flakes 🤣

She really isn’t that bright is she, if she’ll make an appointment with the GP, to tell her the bloody obvious that she’s seriously overweight which, plus Sticklers, v likely explains the back pain and the joints pain. And yet she won’t have her CHILD seen by a medic to confirm (or otherwise) he has Sticklers too.

Shameful.

• Heart

99lemons

Same. Neutral walls with a themed duvet cover and posters for us. Easy to swap with changing hobbies etc
don’t forget though, Charpaldi’s children aren’t allowed to have their own interests and opinions. Char says that sloths are Swingy Wrists’ sole personality and so sloths shall stay his personality or he’ll have to write her a 5,000 word essay on how amazing she is

• Haha

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
So hi guys, I just wanted to share with you my valentines platter.

I've gone with a piece of rope, which is a nod to my partner wanting to strangle the life out of me.

I've put a cucumber which is a nod to what he suggested I go "fuck myself" with.

I've gone for a delicious cream bun, which is a nod to the fact I'm a fat heffa.

And finally, I've left a blank space here for the shit that Mark wouldn't give to me.

Thanks guys.....

• Haha

GPort

VIP Member
Those are the exact party bags that I dread when my kids get invited to parties. Please, fellow “mamas” do not fill my house with plastic tat that i immediately want to throw in the bin (not recycling!) whilst my child wants to hold on to it forever more. those bouncy balls have actually choked many children; there have been big campaigns about the dangers. A “parenting blogger” should know better.

I always get a little craft set from hobby craft for my kids party bags, something fun, non-messy and you can actually keep. My son went to a party and the party bag had a small plant pot, some seeds and a “just add water” soil block which I thought was really lovely.

I cannot get on board with this cheap, single use plastic shite when we all know she CAN afford to do better. As always with Charl, it’s style over substance. She THINKS a bag full of sugar and plastic looks good.

• Heart

Instasham

Chatty Member
A medical professional will 💯 mention weight and lifestyle changes but what’s the bet that Charlotte doesn’t mention that in the inevitable ramble about how the appointment went. It’s disingenuous.

MardieT

Chatty Member
I’m waiting for her to tell us how she is so ready for half term next week and she can’t wait to spend the week with the kids and then it gets to next week and she does fuck all with them and posts about how she doesn’t have time to get anything done and it’s ok if you don’t go on days out every day 🙄

• Haha

Loubell83

VIP Member
Guys…can we stop the breakfast debate and go back to judging and slagging off Charlotte?
Its what we are here for and we all agree her food choices are horrendous 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
Oh fuck off you insufferable twat. You had Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to make half term fun. But no, YOU CHOSE going out to stuff you fat fucking face at every opportunity and doing fuck all else on those days. And the only family activity 'day out' was bowling at the TC! How long will it be before the Primark haul is up eh?
It's honestly fucking insulting that she's got the nerve to post this shit when she doesn't have childcare issues to be able to dick about on her phone and call it 'work' anyway.

Attachments

• Heart

OurKid

Think her evening consists of Prosecco and drawing a picture from Stan to her thanking her for being such an amazing mummy

• Haha
Reactions: 24

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Genuinely I know people with terminal cancer on harsh chemotherapy who dont create such a drama like shes created this week. God help her if anything legitimately serious ever happened to any of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 24