Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ almighty. Pull yourself together. You’ve been sick twice, you’re not being hospitalised. It must be bad to not show her sad pouty face one inch from the screen with her best woe is me voice.

Reactions: 18
Mark is there for them but she’s having to look after someone purely when she’s poorly. Well he’s not there for you is he Charlotte. What a mug.
Absolutely this!! I would be kicking my husband out of bed if he was well and I was ill!!! What drivel, she got up at 3am with Daisy to protect Mark as he is holding them all together

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She can't honestly feel that 'Mark is holding them all together' when she's the sick one getting up to deal with a sick kid. He's a selfish prick if that's the case. Did he just roll over and carry on sleeping?
He works in IT, he's not a brain surgeon. He can survive on a few hours sleep. Or he could've taken a day off!?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She can't honestly feel that 'Mark is holding them all together' when she's the sick one getting up to deal with a sick kid. He's a selfish prick if that's the case. Did he just roll over and carry on sleeping?
He works in IT, he's not a brain surgeon. He can survive on a few hours sleep. Or he could've taken a day off!?
No he can’t! How could his colleagues possibly turn off their laptops and switch them on again on their own without him telling them to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she hadn't left Stan's vomit stewing all day on the carpet and then posed with it while pouring it down the sink (still can't believe she did that the gross cow) she might have got away without catching it. BUT we all know she's a dirty witch (slippers on the bed anyone???) and uses air fresheners galore! 🤮 Just waiting for the breathy 'Hiiii everywun' and 'the kids immunity isn't like it was due to Covid'. Despite the fact that kids have ALWAYS got sick bugs!!
Do we think she's currently necking Cheetos, pepperami and coke to aid her recovery? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish Mark would take photos of her throughout the day and upload them for the world to see like she does with her kids when they’re ill. See how she likes it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Mark is there for them but she’s having to look after someone purely when she’s poorly. Well he’s not there for you is he Charlotte. What a mug.
An old blog came on the other day she was unwell (and pregnant with Stan) apparently mark agreed they could go out for a roast dinner and she was like oh my god really can we?

Then continued saying over and over how nice it was not having to cook and she was so lucky he suggested going out (he didn’t) and was so amazed she was allowed a day off from doing the cooking.

Was really odd 🚩
That he couldn’t even manage to do some cooking whilst she was clearly unwell. Yet she talks about him like he’s some kind of god

• Wow
Latest food haul video she mentions again that Mark cooks on a Thursday. Wow. He makes his family a meal 1 night of the week.

Also mentioned that they do indeed still make the pajama pilgrimage to grannies house every Friday night

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Latest food haul video she mentions again that Mark cooks on a Thursday. Wow. He makes his family a meal 1 night of the week.

Also mentioned that they do indeed still make the pajama pilgrimage to grannies house every Friday night
She said he was making vodka pasta for the two of them and the kids were getting pizza! So yet again he's only cooking for just two. I also noticed she said they try really hard to eat together as a family four times a week!!! Sad.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She said he was making vodka pasta for the two of them and the kids were getting pizza! So yet again he's only cooking for just two. I also noticed she said they try really hard to eat together as a family four times a week!!! Sad.
This boggles my tiny mind….we eat as a family ever single night. Very occasionally we let the kids have a kids only dinner and we have an adults dinner (they’re allowed to watch their iPads and we get to watch TV in peace 😂), and because it’s so rare it feels like such a treat.

my hubby also cooks 70% of the meals due to our working hours. It used to be the other way around but that’s how it is for now. How on Earth can Shark not do more?!

also, I have severe emetophobia so a sickness bug is literally my worst nightmare. I can almost guarantee she’ll make more of a fuss about it than I would 😂

Reactions: 11
This boggles my tiny mind….we eat as a family ever single night. Very occasionally we let the kids have a kids only dinner and we have an adults dinner (they’re allowed to watch their iPads and we get to watch TV in peace 😂), and because it’s so rare it feels like such a treat.

my hubby also cooks 70% of the meals due to our working hours. It used to be the other way around but that’s how it is for now. How on Earth can Shark not do more?!

also, I have severe emetophobia so a sickness bug is literally my worst nightmare. I can almost guarantee she’ll make more of a fuss about it than I would 😂
I have severe emetophobia too! So I really didn’t appreciate the graphic detail she’s been going into about stan being sick in her mouth and showing the dirty water from cleaning it up. It actually annoyed me and turned my stomach lol. Nice to know I’m not alone ❤

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I'm thinking of setting up go fund me for poor charl. The way poor mark has had to work late to look after them and the house is a mess. Poor charl from her sick bed still did world book day costumes. She deserves some kind of financial reward.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t have a stomach bug but her stories are making me feel violently sick. Your husband being a husband and father doesn’t mean he deserves to be praised Charlotte it’s the bare bleeping minimum.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If you look up “pathetic” in the dictionary you’ll find a photo of Charlotte Taylor.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Charlotte, that email says to share that photo with the class. Maybe the teacher needs to start clarifying that this does not translate to “share that photo with the entire world”

Reactions: 20
Sharing the email on her Instagram because she’s worried people will call her out and say it didn’t happen.
Hi Charlotte 👋

Also, World BOOK Day “She wanted to be Matilda after watching the film” 🤔🧐🤨

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.