Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching the latest grocery hall.
1 pack of pasta and 1 pack of pasta n sauce because it’s handy when we’re in a rush or something comes up….for a family of 5? Ok….
Got 2 pizzas in “as a back up”….bollocks. Easy to stick in the oven because you don’t want to make an effort with your children’s dinner.
Also…the boys prefer this drink, it’s full of sugar and its cheap but they prefer it which I think is funny. Erm….they’ll prefer it because of the sugar?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
SEVENTEEN products! Who the duck has got time for that. I counted mine and after moisturising I use 7!! And I'm using all the usual make up staples, and it's still only 7!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
SEVENTEEN products! Who the duck has got time for that. I counted mine and after moisturising I use 7!! And I'm using all the usual make up staples, and it's still only 7!
Oh my god. Call me mad but I did the sums.......

£351.71

Yet the kids don't have decent shoes, clothes or meals.

Gosh, I hate this women.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
I will never fail to be amazed by skincare and makeup routines. I am the laziest person in comparison!! Said it before, gonna say it again, I have a facial wash in the shower. Moisturiser (nothing fancy). Then I got a cheap serum (Asda's finest). Makeup wise I have under eye concealer, some sort of powder, and mascara if I can be bothered. My theory is, if you keep it light/non existent most of the time, the day you wear more, folk will be bowled over!

Reactions: 15
I’m a skincare junkie and there’s still no way I’d spend that much on products or make up. There’s no need! There are so many affordable brands that are widely available. Like that Dr Jart face mask from last night, it’s £11 for ONE. It’s a basic hyalauronic acid facemask, you can literally get them for 79p in primark. It just goes to show that with all those expensive products, you can still look like a rotting pig

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
All that money. All that skin care.

And she still looks tit.
To be fair the caked in make up version of Charl is marginally less scary than the face on her without make up, but she still looks a tit mess either way. 17 products?! Nothing to be proud of there

Reactions: 8
17 products is wild. I got my wedding make up sorted professionally the other day and had a trial, not even sure 17 diff things were put on my face 😂

Reactions: 10
I love skincare. I love make up. But over £300 on your everyday face? No. Just no.
She tries to make out she’s trying to be frugal on everything but her. Selfish, selfish woman.
Make sure your kids are looked after first before your face.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh my god. Call me mad but I did the sums.......

£351.71

Yet the kids don't have decent shoes, clothes or meals.

Gosh, I hate this women.
£350, shocking! The foundation I'm using right now I found in Primark for £1, and that's 1 of the 6 products I use unlike her 17!
Shes meant to be 'relatable', pfft.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I feel like asking her to record a makeup tutorial where she pulls a natural expression. Her eyebrows are raised so high in the video she just looks really surprised, and her bottom lip sticks out so far she’s at risk of tripping over it.
---

Comparison photos - look at the space between her natural brow and her eyes. Then she pulls that RIDICULOUS face that raises her eyebrows so unnaturally. I’
B88F8AAE-AA1E-4BB1-B52C-E000CC2F8A60.jpeg
m really not sure what she’s trying to achieve by doing that?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I feel like asking her to record a makeup tutorial where she pulls a natural expression. Her eyebrows are raised so high in the video she just looks really surprised, and her bottom lip sticks out so far she’s at risk of tripping over it.
---

Comparison photos - look at the space between her natural brow and her eyes. Then she pulls that RIDICULOUS face that raises her eyebrows so unnaturally. I’View attachment 1937908m really not sure what she’s trying to achieve by doing that?
She thinks she looks cute/sexy doing that ridiculous pout and pulling the eyebrows up. Shes such a twit.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
---

Comparison photos - look at the space between her natural brow and her eyes. Then she pulls that RIDICULOUS face that raises her eyebrows so unnaturally. I’View attachment 1937908m really not sure what she’s trying to achieve by doing that?
My friend does the same pose/expression she says she thinks it makes her look sexy and sultry 😂 I've already told her a dozen times she looks ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 10
---

That’s clearly partly due to a slimming filter. Her face is wider than it is long in any picture she’s tagged in.

Reactions: 12
Has she addressed why she no longer walks to get grandparents on a Friday night with the kids in their pjs and a bottle of wine under her arm? I really hope a family member has told her to pack it in but I doubt that’s the case

Reactions: 4
Has she addressed why she no longer walks to get grandparents on a Friday night with the kids in their pjs and a bottle of wine under her arm? I really hope a family member has told her to pack it in but I doubt that’s the case
I think she still does it - she mentioned it this week. Think she’s read here and got the hint that it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.