Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has nothing to do, if you're that desperate for a food shop then get in your car and go and do one!! She doesn't have to get a delivery every single week, she has a car!

Reactions: 16
She has nothing to do, if you're that desperate for a food shop then get in your car and go and do one!! She doesn't have to get a delivery every single week, she has a car!
I thought this was weird too…if they’re desperate for food, why doesn’t she just go shopping? She doesn’t have babies or toddlers, it’s not difficult to take them with her.

Reactions: 13
She managed to go to the shops to get extra bits for marks birthday why couldn't sge just do her food shop then.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That’s a proper feast for her kids. not feeding them to keep them small. Small and baby them so she can try to keep the cute little kids that bring in cash. Pre teens and moody teens don’t bring the money in

Reactions: 6
I thought this was weird too…if they’re desperate for food, why doesn’t she just go shopping? She doesn’t have babies or toddlers, it’s not difficult to take them with her.
I strongly suspect there’s a mental health problem present.

Seemingly one sided relationship, avoidance of leaving the house, over the top cleaning, shopping, sorting and thinking the house is a state, avoiding being fully present with the children, avoidance of true size/weight, avoidance of family, not providing proper nourishing meals, shooting others down when they question you and speaking to a camera as if it’s an actual person complete with constant laughter.

I sympathise.

It’s a little sad and worrying that it’s all played out to the public with children involved.

Seemingly one sided relationship, avoidance of leaving the house, over the top cleaning, shopping, sorting and thinking the house is a state, avoiding being fully present with the children, avoidance of true size/weight, avoidance of family, not providing proper nourishing meals, shooting others down when they question you and speaking to a camera as if it’s an actual person complete with constant laughter.

I sympathise.

It’s a little sad and worrying that it’s all played out to the public with children involved.
Mental health? Her problem is that she's a self-absorbed, vacuous, narcissistic twit. It's actually offensive to those who actually suffer from mental health problems for people to suggest tit like this. She's not mentally unwell, she's wrapped up in her cyber-world and being a selfish cow.

Reactions: 19
Mental health? Her problem is that she's a self-absorbed, vacuous, narcissistic twit. It's actually offensive to those who actually suffer from mental health problems for people to suggest tit like this. She's not mentally unwell, she's wrapped up in her cyber-world and being a selfish cow.
It’s not offensive in the slightest. Mental health problems exist in so many different forms.

Ruling out a mental health disorder is impossible unless you know her personally. Even then it could be difficult.

I
I love doing a food shop and being able to see all the new products in store 🥳 plus it gives you time to meander to yourself!!!!

I sympathise.

This is my take on her too. Very sad to see and I wish someone at the school would voice their concerns about the children

Reactions: 4
It’s not offensive in the slightest. Mental health problems exist in so many different forms.

Ruling out a mental health disorder is impossible unless you know her personally. Even then it could be difficult.
She has admitted herself she has severe anxiety, PTSD and hormonal depression.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She 'smashed' today guys because she cleaned the house and made frozen pizzas and put one portion of veg on the table alongside a pack of yoghurts 🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏 bleeping hell, her bar is set so bleeping low.

She doesn't read here. She just doesn't. She can't. She doesn't mend her ways.

Why the duck is Bill drinking from a toddler cup and eating off a plastic plate. For duck sake.

Oh my god that's an actual joke. She knew there was not much for tea all day, why is pizza an emergency run! It's not like she's been out all day and had to pick it up on the way home! She lives behind a supermarket and she's been in all day!!
Oh my god, and what will her and Frank have later????? Hmmmm I wonder!! Selfish witch!!

She has admitted herself she has severe anxiety, PTSD and hormonal depression.
She should try and do something about it all. She had the free NHS talking therapy and then when they had ran out it just appears she has done nothing.
Even when she was going through the therapy phone calls we didn't see an improvement in what she was feeding the kids or anything. Nothing changed. She only spoke about surface level stuff it seemed, nothing very deep and not enough to change her ways.
Everyone said she should have paid for private ones so she could get more help because we all know she can afford it and at the end of the day you can't put a price on your mental health but she just hasn't bothered. She's spent her money on material things for her and mark, that's it.
As far as Charlotte is concerned, she's just fine and everyone should mind their own business

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Course it is!!!! Suggesting people with mental health problems can't look after their kids effectively. It's extremely offensive and inaccurate and these types of beliefs add to the stigma around mental health problems and lead people (especially parents) to not help-seek and conceal their problems.

Last edited:
JFC Charl. How many times? WHAT YOU DO IS NOT WORK.

Cretin.

Also, clearly there’s another #ad incoming.
do we reckon matalan for the kids uniform again? I’ve seen a bunch of other ‘influencers’ do name stamps so maybe she is on that bandwagon

Reactions: 7
Course it is!!!! Suggesting people with mental health problems can't look after their kids effectively. It's extremely offensive and inaccurate and these types of beliefs add to the stigma around mental health problems and lead people (especially parents) to not help-seek and conceal their problems.
We can agree to disagree. Unfortunately some parents can’t look after their children adequately because of mental health problems. As I said earlier, there’s lots of variables. Of course not every parent with MH issues are bad or incapable parents. Every situation is different. This is just one of them where there are some red flags.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.