Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just hoping for a safe flight.

Anyone would think she’s been involved in a bloody plane crash before now. What a bleeping stupid thing to say of course everyone wants a safe flight but nobody else needs to state it on Instagram for attention. She’s such a dick.

‘Just hoping for a safe flight’ she said something similar on the way there, it’s as if she wants something to happen so she can tell us her survivor story 🙄
You’re so right, she absolutely does doesn’t she.

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe this women covers her moon face in inches of make up to lie around the pool and go to the beach or sit at home going nowhere but goes barefaced on a flight

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The amount of money she takes in using her kids and she only takes them away for a week?
I know. A week in a crappy budget looking resort that looks like it peaked in the mid 80s…….

she earns a FORTUNE off those kids. She could take them to Disney Florida, or they could go on a real proper 2 or 3 week holiday somewhere decent. I’ve never seen such a poor excuse for a holiday.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m getting worried- she hasn’t posted yet. What if she didn’t have a safe flight 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.