Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ad post has just over a 100 likes, her crappy birthday post has 800+, her ads never get much engagement, how is she still getting ā€œworkā€?

Reactions: 8
Morning Tattle bastards!
havenā€™t been on this thread in a while but had a mooch at her stories this morning and MYGOD! Stans flapping hands in her stories about making biscuits and ā€œsummer activitiesā€..
a) he needs to be seen for ??sticklee syndrome traits
B) making memories doesnā€™t involve buying loads of toys/gifts for your kids!! Use what you already have and SPEND TIME with them!!!
what an absolute weapon she is!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
They only got to do those summer activities because the items were for a Morrisons advert. She wouldnā€™t have bothered otherwise.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Documenting the bedding washing againā€¦ we need to start keeping a note of the dates and how long she goes not washing the bedding šŸ¤® cos we all know she wouldnā€™t do it without documenting it on IG!

Reactions: 6
Documenting the bedding washing againā€¦ we need to start keeping a note of the dates and how long she goes not washing the bedding šŸ¤® cos we all know she wouldnā€™t do it without documenting it on IG!
Definitely, the last time was definitely early august!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I have absolutely no words seeing her latest video. I am absolutely heartbroken for those children. Seeing Daisy's legs in that video has worried me for them. She looks so poorly. I already dislike her for her clear neglect of ignoring Stan's condition. But wow! I wish someone in that family would do something about it. I can't understand why nobody sees it/cares!

Why is she sorting now and not when they go back to school? She doesnā€™t work so that makes most sense.

And Stan is not a hoarder. She just buys him too much, cheap crap.

Reactions: 15
I don't understand why she's in her PJs at 12pm during the last week of the holidays and sorting. It's essential, of course, but why when the kids are at home. She says her home is mayhem. I'm not surprised when three kids are indoors all day bored shitless. She's not hard done by, why didn't she put them in a holiday club? I feel so sorry for those kids.

Reactions: 14
I don't understand why she's in her PJs at 12pm during the last week of the holidays and sorting. It's essential, of course, but why when the kids are at home. She says her home is mayhem. I'm not surprised when three kids are indoors all day bored shitless. She's not hard done by, why didn't she put them in a holiday club? I feel so sorry for those kids.
Because she is bone idle and canā€™t seem to do anything without Mark - im assuming he is back at work today? So of course that means Charlotte has to stay indoors all day in her bloody nightwear doing nothing instead of actually getting off her arse and doing something with her children before they go back to school. She is honestly the laziest women Iā€™ve ever come across. She does nothing but slob around that house.

Reactions: 9
She doesn't need to put them in a holiday club, she's not working, she could take them on a day out. Beach, park, river, a walk/scoot, anything just to get out and keep them active and entertained

Reactions: 11
She knew she was going on holiday a week before the kids go back to school so why didn't she organise everything before they went away? Had plenty of time then.

Why is she sorting now and not when they go back to school? She doesnā€™t work so that makes most sense.

And Stan is not a hoarder. She just buys him too much, cheap crap.

Oh so shes not even organising school stuff!! What the hell! Spend the time with your kids instead! She'll be crying when they are in school

She knew she was going on holiday a week before the kids go back to school so why didn't she organise everything before they went away? Had plenty of time then.

Oh so shes not even organising school stuff!! What the hell! Spend the time with your kids instead! She'll be crying when they are in school
She's doing it to avoid her kids

Reactions: 11

Whatā€™s to organise? Literally iron the uniforms and make a packed lunch.
what she really means is, sheā€™s got to open up another freebie of school uniforms, yumboxes, anything she can flog and get the kids to pose for mummy, get the ad up before Monday.

Reactions: 8
same here, my 10yo is tall for his age and is just moving into a 4. Most of his pals are a 3.5 or 4 too.
My just turned ten year old is a size 7.5. Iā€™ll be checking out his friends feet to see if heā€™s just got some monster feet or if theyā€™re all around the same!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She 'smashed' today guys because she cleaned the house and made frozen pizzas and put one portion of veg on the table alongside a pack of yoghurts šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘ bleeping hell, her bar is set so bleeping low.

She doesn't read here. She just doesn't. She can't. She doesn't mend her ways.

Why the duck is Bill drinking from a toddler cup and eating off a plastic plate. For duck sake.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She 'smashed' today guys because she cleaned the house and made frozen pizzas and put one portion of veg on the table alongside a pack of yoghurts šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘ bleeping hell, her bar is set so bleeping low.

She doesn't read here. She just doesn't. She can't. She doesn't mend her ways.

Why the duck is Bill drinking from a toddler cup and eating off a plastic plate. For duck sake.
So she purposely went out today to buy 'emergency' pizzas for her kids' dinner and yet her and Frank are eating separately later. I bet they won't be eating pizzas! Why not buy a roast chicken you could bung in the oven, chuck in some jacket potatoes and get a bag of salad and all eat together off proper plates!!!! Piss poor effort as per.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How old is Bill? Thatā€™s not a lot of food for three growing kids. My kiddo at 10 ish would demolish one of those pizzaā€™s on his own. No wonder the girl child is so thin looking. Kids that age are growing fast and need fuel not insta worthy nonsenseā€¦

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.