Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress she’s wearing in the car is far too small! Her tits are squished to close the car park between them and the arms of the dress are about to burst like the hulk

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she buying tit for Mark's birthday, heck even the dog's birthday but not clothing her kids appropriately?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Why is she buying tit for Mark's birthday, heck even the dog's birthday but not clothing her kids appropriately?
Because he’s her top priority over the kids & she wants to hang on to him. After all he’s the “fit bloke she fancies & gets giddy over “. 🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
The picture she posted of daisy on the plane. For 1 the girl looks like she's been in tears she has bags under her eyes and there red and 2. It looks like daisy has flat feet? Not only do them saddles look horrific and grubby nit to mention too small, if she has flat feet/low arches them saddles will HURT to walk about In all day. Another point did she only take 1 pair of grubby old shoes away for each kid?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
How do I find FFF tattle? Anyone seen the hate she’s getting on YouTube?
Like Betty said, this one is a snake. Is she even a real teacher? She keeps posting Teacher content but I don't think she's a Teacher at all. Is she qualified? Does she help out in the classroom (equally as important, if not more so at times). I think she's just lying. She's a snake.

Sorry, I digress.

Now I could be wrong and Charl is buying Bill the same trainers on repeat or else he has been wearing the trainers he wore for holiday since May last year. It looks like they were far too big for him, probably on purpose. It's OK though, because Charl has 6000 milkmaid dresses so it was worth saving the £30 to get YOUR CHILD NEW AND PROPERLY FITTED SHOES FOR HIS HOLIDAY! Absolutely disgusting.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Her big toe looks like a gigantic thumb and all her other toes on that foot look like a child’s hand….. what is going on with that?!!!

Now I could be wrong and Charl is buying Bill the same trainers on repeat or else he has been wearing the trainers he wore for holiday since May last year. It looks like they were far too big for him, probably on purpose. It's OK though, because Charl has 6000 milkmaid dresses so it was worth saving the £30 to get YOUR CHILD NEW AND PROPERLY FITTED SHOES FOR HIS HOLIDAY! Absolutely disgusting.
This is just madness isn’t it. How on earth is A) he still fitting in them and B) how are they still intact?! My two go through shoes like nothing on earth. I wonder when we will see Bill in a pair of shoes with actual laces…. I swear he’s never worn proper lace up shoes/trainers.

Reactions: 13
Do you think she's knackered? I don't think she mentioned enough in her stories 🙄🤣
What a self indulgent twit.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Not too knackered to talk ti herself in the phone. Bet she's going to be all docked up fir marks birthday today

• Sick
I think the navy colour is very forgiving. If they were white they would be scuffed to hell. I don't understand the obsession with these influencers keeping their kids as 'babies'. I know there's a big market for it but they could create a whole new one for pre-teen and teen. Tbh I wish they would buzz off completely but there's allsorts of things they could show. They could get gaming, stationary, sports clothes, travel, high school supplies/tutoring, experience days, festivals etc all 'very kindly gifted' if they cater to the market and age bracket their kids are actually in. Its all about money for the parents and not things for the kids, thats probably why. They should embrace their age and personalities instead of making them a babyish cardboard cut out for sponsers and ads.

Reactions: 3
Them addidas are the cheapest branded shoes. But my youngest wore them in black for school for ages, but he’s now a size 3 and jd said they only go to a size 2, now either they were mistaken or bill has tiny feet. My 10 year old boy is in Size 6 and that seems to be the average in his class. Found that out when moaning about him nearly having to pay adult prices

Back with another ad! More free stuff for Charlotte from Morrisons! Daisy looks painfully thin on that video, it’s actually very concerning as she wasn’t like that when she was younger.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
This is just shocking. If I were Mark (thank god I'm not because kissing Charlotte is idea of utter hell) I'd have made sure my kids had new shoes before I got any presents.

Reactions: 12
Hardly got the cases unpacked and boom straight into another ad! This is another one with Morrisons, where Charl tells us all not to feel the 'pressure to go out on days out' as 'all kids want is our time'. This coming from Charl who does neither!!

Oh and it's Frank's birthday today so he gets a lie in and balloons!!!

From @Gossngiggles Charl's adverts this year:
5th Jan Frubes ad (stories, grid post and YouTube video)
7th Jan Bissell ad (stories and grid post/reel)
12th Jan Readly ad (stories and YouTube)
18th Jan Skinny bars ad (stories and grid post) dressed up like the Wonka that she is
26th Jan Gifted dog bandana things
29th Jan Skinny bars ad part 2 (stories and another grid post)
1st Feb United Utilities(pipe lagging 😂) (grid post and stories)
2nd Feb Waterdrop (stories)
10th Feb Morrisons ad (grid post/reel)
15th Feb Furbo dog camera (stories)
17th Feb YoSushi (grid post&stories)
22nd Feb Waterdrop (grid post)
1st March Pick Plates gifted food picks
1st March Dinky Artist ad (stories)
4th March Dentastix dog sticks (grid post and stories)
7th March Purina Dentastix again (grid post and stories)
11th March Yankee Candles (grid post and stories)
17th March Onlinehomeshop- the day Charl changed the bedding (stories)
18th March Eleanor Bowmer mug (stories)
22nd March Iconic London (stories)
30th March Wilko Gardening (stories and reel)
13th April YSL Beauty gifted products (stories)
20th April Wilko decorating stuff (stories and reel)
25th April Cherryz (YouTube video)
28th April Waterdrop kids bottles (Stories)
4th May Petit Filous (reel and stories)
9th May Wilko garden ad (grid post and stories
11th May Petit Filous (grid post)
18th May Waterdrop (stories)
18th May Toots and me gifted dress up clothes (stories)
21st May Vitabiotics dog vitamins (stories and grid post)
24th May Vitabiotics dog vitamins again (stories and grid post)
27th May Dolce Gusto freebie coffee machine that’s she’s giving away as she has one already (stories)
29th May The Cheese Lover ad (reel and stories)
31st May Emma sleep duvet and pillows (YouTube)
31st May Matalan jubilee dress (Instagram stories)
25th June Wilko (stories and reel)
11th July Nature Valley (reel)
15th July Nature Valley (grid post)
19th July Waterdrop carafe (reel)
22nd July Bibi and Tina ad (Youtube)
28th July Morrison’s ad (stories )
29th July Chester Zoo (reel)
1st August Morrison’s ad (reel)
1st August Green Chef (YouTube)
Add ons from @Booklover:
5th August Bibi and Tina (YouTube)
6th August Haribo (Insta post and reel) Charl running in her prairie dress and sandals :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
7th August Skin and Me (YouTube and stories) every Instabeggar flogging this, while the company are offering a cheaper intro rate on their website! 🤪
12th August Primark (Insta post and reel) free clothes for tight-arse Taylor and got 1-1.5 year pyjamas for her daughter!
13th August Dinky Artist 'surprise' gifted pendant crap made from 'Days' words to her mum when she cried over her broken camera!!!!!!!
13th August SkyKids (Insta post and reel) cringe acting off the scale with this one...
15th August Morrisons garden finds (stories). Have no idea what the last sentence means!!!
19th August BenQ (YouTube) a free computer screen for her dicking about on the internet.
31st August Morrisons (Reel, Insta post and stories) she's picked up biscuit mix, bubbles, crafts and popcorn. She uses everything she's 'bought' with her kids all in the ONE day as she's filming it!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Am I missing something…….Have they moved Alcudia?? Is it now further away from the UK making it long haul???……you’d think so they’ll way she’s going on saying they’re all exhausted….why??? You landed at a reasonable time shut the duck up you insufferable human being!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.