Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the "hope they like it" with the food photo is so woe is me isn't it?!?
Like she's so bleeping 50s housewife I've been slaving over this meal for my dear children vibe! Crap!!!

Try "I've been in work all day and I've rushed to get this done after work and school and activities so you will eat it!"
I don’t give a tit if my kids don’t like something new. They try it and I trust them to give it a go. If they don’t like it then it’s not a slight on my cooking (one of mine is ND and food can be tricky). There’s always bread in case a sandwich is needed. There’s no pressure to like something new. BUT….we eat more than pizza and freezer food on a regular basis so why WOULD I worry? 🤷‍♀️
She writes like she’ll be insulted if they don’t eat it.
…and it still contains a tonne of processed crap in what could have been a healthy meal.

When she was sitting outside in the car and she said the dog was looking at her! Yeah maybe instead of constantly going over to your bloody grandparents house instead just take your dog out for a good long walk. Why did she drive to her grandparents - they live close enough that she walks the kids around there every Friday evening in their nightwear so it can’t be that far, did she need to take the car? She is so unbelievably lazy. Why get a dog when you have zero interest in it, and zero intention of properly looking after it? Having a dog and letting it sit indoors all day everyday is NOT looking after it properly. They don’t enjoy the dog - having one is a lifestyle change, particularly a large energetic dog like that - you get them and you adapt your way of living to meet the needs of the dog that YOU DECIDED TO BUY. You don’t just take it home and let it sit around the house day in day out. What’s the point?
Remember she used to have a dog. Max? He bit Bill. Got to wonder how much she walked/stimulated him and whether that had an impact on him biting.

Reactions: 7
Is 'Measure with your heart' the B side (showing my age!) to 'Listen to your heart' by Roxette?
Also, does the recipe 'pasta brocoli' bother anyone else as, my 10 year old would point out, it is 'bad grammar'! Pasta and brocoli, or even with?
Yes! Rhiannon Ashley always say ‘Marmite toast’ it’s Marmite on toast’!!! 🤬🤬😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Oh my god, look at Stan 🙄 I've bleeping seen it all. That is NOT healthy. His poor eyes. He's there the entire story, had to crop to upload.

Attachments

• Wow
At 6.30pm of all times. Right before bed. One is reading and settling, the other's nose is touching the telly.

I'm still convinced Stan's hands hang/dangle because of him holding that controller. Saw a vlog of him as a baby, he was picking stuff up without bent wrists. I shared an image of how he holds that controller and it's how his hands fall. Whatever, she doesn't care. Mark, you're just as bad.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh my god, look at Stan 🙄 I've bleeping seen it all. That is NOT healthy. His poor eyes. He's there the entire story, had to crop to upload.
If he has sticklers ( he has) be probably needs bleeping glasses! Wouldn’t make a difference anyway, daisy does t wear hers.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why does he even want to stand that close to the tv Surely he can’t see anything except like 3cm squared? I know influencers love to give us ‘you only see a snippet’ bull tit but chaz films about 80% of her waking hours and that boy is plastered to the tv nearly every time she shows him. My 4 year old is knackered at the moment after starting school. I’m sure Stan is too so why isn’t he having some downtime or reading with his sister or something?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Just seen this comment on the get it done with me video. Eh?? Stamina? Imagine if she had to actually work aswell as doing all the housework like a lot of people do.

I’m not sure how much stamina it takes to film yourself pissing about with a glue gun and a pumpkin decoration.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Just seen this comment on the get it done with me video. Eh?? Stamina? Imagine if she had to actually work aswell as doing all the housework like a lot of people do.

I’m not sure how much stamina it takes to film yourself pissing about with a glue gun and a pumpkin decoration.
Ducking stamina. What a joke. Bet she loves it. Imagine having to do all that and actually go to work and look after your kids properly. She’d drop dead.

Reactions: 6
Just an FYI, if your dogs eyes are wide and you can see the whites like on that last story post of her and Merlin, that doesn’t mean they’re expressive. It means they’re uncomfortable and you should give them space before they get pissed off and they attack you. He looks scared, not like your “bestie”.

Reactions: 5

“stamina”

Jesus take the wheel.

If someone looks at Charlotte - the lazy, overweight, workshy waste of space who does NOTHING all day has STAMINA then stop the world I need to get off

Reactions: 10
Just an FYI, if your dogs eyes are wide and you can see the whites like on that last story post of her and Merlin, that doesn’t mean they’re expressive. It means they’re uncomfortable and you should give them space before they get pissed off and they attack you. He looks scared, not like your “bestie”.
Thats what I thought too poor mite looks scared! I wonder how long it will take for him to bite one of the kids. Wonder if our charl even knows what the signs of a dog being uncomfortable/scared actually are

Reactions: 5
And again I’ll remind that she’s already had one dog bite one of her children.

She has no clue how to look after a dog (or bring up children).

• Wow
Reactions: 11
That dog - through not fault of his own
- will bite one of those kids. Mark my words. They treat him like a toy - to be manhandled and used as a teddy. A bored, under stimulated dog cooped up all day in a house and then prodded and poked and irritated by a noisy house of kids is a recipe for disaster. He will go loopy and turn on one of them. Probably Stan because he’s the smallest. I can see it happening.

I’m hoping the school will step in and say he has to be accessed for sticklers/glasses/speech therapy.

That dog - through not fault of his own
- will bite one of those kids. Mark my words. They treat him like a toy - to be manhandled and used as a teddy. A bored, under stimulated dog cooped up all day in a house and then prodded and poked and irritated by a noisy house of kids is a recipe for disaster. He will go loopy and turn on one of them. Probably Stan because he’s the smallest. I can see it happening.
Stan has also teased him with food and oul charl filmed it and uploaded it to stories so obviously sees no issues with that and let's him do it. Heres hoping nothing ever happens to them kids

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.