Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to be honest, there is no way I would allow my children to go there for a play date. I wouldn’t want them to be monetised even indirectly by helping to create the event for that advert. I’d also like to know that they were extended a genuine invite and not just seen as a merching opportunity. Plus I would really prefer them not to have to eat plates of cold food which has been manhandled to be photographed for an advert.

Reactions: 13
Charlotte, we know you read here. I know this is why you've posted this image. You think it's funny. You are probably sat giggling thinking you've got one over on us. Offering bait hoping we'd bite. You know what this behaviour really tells us? You're a very disturbed women. Your son is only four and you think it's okay that he's been playing an Xbox for many years, face against the screen, no interaction from his mother or father. You thought, I'll pretend I'm not bothered by showing Stan with a games controller as a baby. You wanted to laugh at our expense. It's not working. You look like a terrible parent. You look twisted. You are an embarrassment. Your kids have a tit mother and one day you'll get your comeuppance. You sad, lonely, pathetic excuse for a mother.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Picky platter. Excuse me while I pick my eyeballs out with spoons.
I personally would eat that and so would my kids as a treat! But 1 thing I wouldn't do is whack dessert on top of the savoury food. Just a personal choice. Maybe do a sweet plate. Don't like my chocolate to taste like Alphabites.

Has she ever done a meal that isn’t filled with meat or dairy?

I guess at least we know it’s her because of how processed it is.

Reactions: 9
Did she really say on her food haul she eats a varied diet and is trying to get the kids to do the same 😳

Also hardly any nights in the meal plan eating together.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Just to recap we had an ad with Nationwide totally tank 'cos ol' Charl ain't no Martin Lewis and will literally flog anything. Hello cowshit batteries and pipe lagging.

Then today we have the 'picky platter' with more frozen crap from birds eye. The amount of time she must've spent fart arseing about arranging potato shapes and bleeping nuggets she could've made a proper dinner. AND WHO THE duck PUTS CHOCOLATE BISCUITS ON TOP OF CHICKEN NUGGETS???

From @Gossngiggles Charl's adverts this year:
5th Jan Frubes ad (stories, grid post and YouTube video)
7th Jan Bissell ad (stories and grid post/reel)
12th Jan Readly ad (stories and YouTube)
18th Jan Skinny bars ad (stories and grid post) dressed up like the Wonka that she is
26th Jan Gifted dog bandana things
29th Jan Skinny bars ad part 2 (stories and another grid post)
1st Feb United Utilities(pipe lagging 😂) (grid post and stories)
2nd Feb Waterdrop (stories)
10th Feb Morrisons ad (grid post/reel)
15th Feb Furbo dog camera (stories)
17th Feb YoSushi (grid post&stories)
22nd Feb Waterdrop (grid post)
1st March Pick Plates gifted food picks
1st March Dinky Artist ad (stories)
4th March Dentastix dog sticks (grid post and stories)
7th March Purina Dentastix again (grid post and stories)
11th March Yankee Candles (grid post and stories)
17th March Onlinehomeshop- the day Charl changed the bedding (stories)
18th March Eleanor Bowmer mug (stories)
22nd March Iconic London (stories)
30th March Wilko Gardening (stories and reel)
13th April YSL Beauty gifted products (stories)
20th April Wilko decorating stuff (stories and reel)
25th April Cherryz (YouTube video)
28th April Waterdrop kids bottles (Stories)
4th May Petit Filous (reel and stories)
9th May Wilko garden ad (grid post and stories
11th May Petit Filous (grid post)
18th May Waterdrop (stories)
18th May Toots and me gifted dress up clothes (stories)
21st May Vitabiotics dog vitamins (stories and grid post)
24th May Vitabiotics dog vitamins again (stories and grid post)
27th May Dolce Gusto freebie coffee machine that’s she’s giving away as she has one already (stories)
29th May The Cheese Lover ad (reel and stories)
31st May Emma sleep duvet and pillows (YouTube)
31st May Matalan jubilee dress (Instagram stories)
25th June Wilko (stories and reel)
11th July Nature Valley (reel)
15th July Nature Valley (grid post)
19th July Waterdrop carafe (reel)
22nd July Bibi and Tina ad (Youtube)
28th July Morrison’s ad (stories )
29th July Chester Zoo (reel)
1st August Morrison’s ad (reel)
1st August Green Chef (YouTube)
Add ons from @Booklover:
5th August Bibi and Tina (YouTube)
6th August Haribo (Insta post and reel) Charl running in her prairie dress and sandals :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
7th August Skin and Me (YouTube and stories) every Instabeggar flogging this, while the company are offering a cheaper intro rate on their website! 🤪
12th August Primark (Insta post and reel) free clothes for tight-arse Taylor and got 1-1.5 year pyjamas for her daughter!
13th August Dinky Artist 'surprise' gifted pendant crap made from 'Days' words to her mum when she cried over her broken camera!!!!!!!
13th August SkyKids (Insta post and reel) cringe acting off the scale with this one...
15th August Morrisons garden finds (stories). Have no idea what the last sentence means!!!
19th August BenQ (YouTube) a free computer screen for her dicking about on the internet.
31st August Morrisons (Reel, Insta post and stories) she's picked up biscuit mix, bubbles, crafts and popcorn. She uses everything she's 'bought' with her kids all in the ONE day!
24th September George (Asda) (Reel, insta post and stories). We were treated to full on pouty Charl in her Frank Bruno dressing gown. Gifted bedding, pyjamas for the three kids and a tit tonne of toys as payment for an incredibly badly acted reel.
26th September Nationwide Building Society, (Instapost and stories)
27th September Birds eye, (Reel)

Just to recap we had an ad with Nationwide totally tank 'cos ol' Charl ain't no Martin Lewis. Hello cowshit batteries and pipe lagging. 🤪 😂

Then today we have the 'picky platter' with more frozen crap from birds eye. The amount of time she must've spent fart arseing about arranging potato shapes and bleeping nuggets she could've made a plate of nice sandwiches and cut up some carrots and cucumber and baked some fairy cakes. AND WHO THE duck PUTS CHOCOLATE BISCUITS ON TOP OF CHICKEN NUGGETS??? And no kids will eat cold peas and sweetcorn.

18th Jan Skinny bars ad (stories and grid post) dressed up like the Wonka that she is
27th May Dolce Gusto freebie coffee machine that’s she’s giving away as she has one already (stories)
Add ons from @Booklover:
6th August Haribo (Insta post and reel) Charl running in her prairie dress and sandals :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
7th August Skin and Me (YouTube and stories) every Instabeggar flogging this, while the company are offering a cheaper intro rate on their website! 🤪
12th August Primark (Insta post and reel) free clothes for tight-arse Taylor and got 1-1.5 year pyjamas for her daughter!
13th August Dinky Artist 'surprise' gifted pendant crap made from 'Days' words to her mum when she cried over her broken camera!!!!!!!
13th August SkyKids (Insta post and reel) cringe acting off the scale with this one...
15th August Morrisons garden finds (stories). Have no idea what the last sentence means!!!
19th August BenQ (YouTube) a free computer screen for her dicking about on the internet.
31st August Morrisons (Reel, Insta post and stories) she's picked up biscuit mix, bubbles, crafts and popcorn. She uses everything she's 'bought' with her kids all in the ONE day!
24th September George (Asda) (Reel, insta post and stories). We were treated to full on pouty Charl in her Frank Bruno dressing gown. Gifted bedding, pyjamas for the three kids and a tit tonne of toys as payment for an incredibly badly acted reel.
26th September Nationwide Building Society, (Insta post and stories)
27th September Birds Eye, (Reel)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She looks a mess. She has no fashion sense. This is coming from a fashion buyer
This. I’ve always thought this. She hasn’t got a clue how to put outfits together, you can tell she just watches other people’s outfit reels and then tries to do something similar, but without considering fits/textures/colours. She just looks like she’s been rifling through a charity shop and left wearing every item she picked up

Is that daisy's breathing? Does she always breath like that?
Ive noticed Charlotte often has that same sound when she’s talking; almost like air being blown through the phone? I’m assuming it’s to do with their cleft repair/sticklers.

Reactions: 5
She sounds SO patronising in the latest grocery haul when she says “Mark is working in his office this week because we have somebody round to fit radiators and Mark can’t work when there is a bit of noise. I’m fine working around noise but Mark isn’t. Bless him”

Mark has a REAL job Charlotte where he probably has to talk on the phone to REAL people who actually talk back to him. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 28
Just to recap we had an ad with Nationwide totally tank 'cos ol' Charl ain't no Martin Lewis and will literally flog anything. Hello cowshit batteries and pipe lagging.

Then today we have the 'picky platter' with more frozen crap from birds eye. The amount of time she must've spent fart arseing about arranging potato shapes and bleeping nuggets she could've made a proper plate of sandwiches and baked some fairy cakes! AND WHO THE duck PUTS CHOCOLATE BISCUITS ON TOP OF CHICKEN NUGGETS???

Another grocery haul up today! 😴😴😴With an ad for Readly so Charl can read all the food magazines as she's such a foodie.

26th September, Nationwide Building Society, (Instapost and stories)
27th September, Birds eye, (Reel)
27th September, Readly (YouTube)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Thank you for keeping up with the list @Booklover I’ve other stuff going on and just don’t have it in me to keep up with her crappy ads and contestant stories every day atm

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She sounds SO patronising in the latest grocery haul when she says “Mark is working in his office this week because we have somebody round to fit radiators and Mark can’t work when there is a bit of noise. I’m fine working around noise but Mark isn’t. Bless him”

Mark has a REAL job Charlotte where he probably has to talk on the phone to REAL people who actually talk back to him. 🙄🙄
I DETEST how she constantly fondles and touches all the food items.

“We’ve got some bananas” - slides her hands all
Over the bunch of bananas and then taps all of her fingers on them as she’s speaking/“I’ve got some crisps” while picking up and putting down a multi park of crisps 10 times and then patting them - like for fucks sake does a packet of crisps or a bunch of bananas or anything else really need an introduction and explanation?! No one cares. I genuinely don’t understand these food shopping videos. She doesn’t buy anything that’s particularly interesting or new, it’s basic household staples that most people buy a variation of themselves. I don’t think anyone needs some dimwit like Charlotte to
Show them a trolley of shopping that literally everyone down their local Tesco probably has on any given day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another grocery haul another week of lovingly prepared and thought out meals with tesco finest ingredients for Charl and Frank. Processed shite for the kids. No excuse. Absolutely none. If she has the time in the day to fanny around Home Bargains and doing crafts then she can throw a meal in the slow cooker or prepare the veg for dinner in advance. Hot dogs, pizza, nuggets, breaded chicken and fish burgers in a 7 day stretch 😡😡
Also, notice how she will show wine when she's cooking with it but the wine she drinks magically appears in her fridge according to her shopping hauls 🧐🧐

JFC that grocery haul. The amount of sugary, stay processed shite she feeds her kids is disgusting.

‘Salty’ not ‘stay’!

JFC that grocery haul. The amount of sugary, stay processed shite she feeds her kids is disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
When you contrast the dinner that FFF feeds her family (lamb, veggies and potatoes) with the crap that Charl serves knowing that FFF has a lot less money, and also works so probably less time, it’s laughable.
Also, I’m sorry but that broccoli pasta dish looks grim. Greasy and full of cheese and soggy broccoli. No thanks. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Just over 300 likes on the picky plate ad ! I can’t understand how she’s still considered an influential influencer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bloody hell she’s got the cold now🙄very tired and groggy 🤷‍♀️😂really I mean it’s a cold ffs get a grip you’re not 5!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.