Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought the 'really sad news' would be like a close family friend passing away. I did not expect her to say Coolio. Why is she so deeply affected by every single thing that ever happens? Madness. Don't get me wrong I known the entire rap too, fond memories of going to see Dangerous minds on a first date, but am I going to let it put a dampner on my day. No.
Is my daughter using the phrase 'my god woman' to me on the school run, and her asking me to give her undercooked chicken for tea so she can get out of school, going to be more in my thoughts, yep!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is lonely. She has to be. Laughing at her own pathetic self, being 'silly' rapping at her husband, and then whoopsie he was on a call. What even is the point of telling the internet that?! Bore off and get a life.

Reactions: 17
🎵 She's spending most her life
Living as a 1950s housewife
Food cooked for the little mites
Looks like portions for tiny little mice

🎵 She's spending most her nights
Drinking alcohol and talking utter shite
She looks like an absolute fright
Treats her kids with nothing more than spite

Rap that Charlotte

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s coming across as embarrassingly desperate. It’s painful
This is all completely unrelatable. Most of us are at work. So are our husbands. Even when we work from
home, we have jobs where we can’t interrupt each other to do bloody Coolio raps?!

I am working from home today catching up on paperwork. Husband in a clinic. The sum total of our contact has been me texting to check if he wants anything added to the Asda order in case he gets 10 mins between clinics to check his phone and go to the loo. 😂. That’s pretty normal. If he came in now and started gabbling on about Coolie and trying to rap (the cringe is real), I would actually tell him to FO and I’m taking 20 mins for lunch now. If he did it whilst I was working, I would be seriously pissed off and we would be having words.

If I were Mark’s employer, I’d be thinking that he could be doing with a bit more work if he’s got time for all this. Also thinking about the poor GP who will have fitted Charlotte in with her “emergency” headache. The other day. No time to be checking the headlines and texting about Coolio and watching your wife doing her best Coolio impressions, can assure you of that. How the other half lives!

Reactions: 7
She really thinks she’s something special doesn’t she? Sorry Charlotte but nothing you ever say is interesting, funny or special. You’re a boring frump who is average in everything you think, say and do. You imagine yourself to be some sort of Disney princess hence these ridiculous faces you pull every day. I’d say you were more teletubby than Snow White but that would be an insult to the teletubbies 🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Excuse the state of me I didn’t get much sleep and I’ve got a cold”

She literally looks exactly the same as she does every other day?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She really thinks she’s something special doesn’t she? Sorry Charlotte but nothing you ever say is interesting, funny or special. You’re a boring frump who is average in everything you think, say and do. You imagine yourself to be some sort of Disney princess hence these ridiculous faces you pull every day. I’d say you were more teletubby than Snow White but that would be an insult to the teletubbies 🤪
That pout, staring at herself waiting for the camera to start recording 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if Little Lord FauntelShark is now getting a special lunch made for him? Then the children can have a picky plate of the scraps for tea! I’m eating left over breadsticks and hummus with a banana because I gave my children then rest of the decent stuff in their packed lunches and we are running a bit low before the shopping comes tomorrow and I forgot to defrost my bloody soup this morning. I’m doing it all wrong according to Charlotte - that should have been my lunch!

Reactions: 6
"I'm actually going to walk the dog to try and freshen myself up a bit" - how about walking the dog twice a day every day so it can get exercise and mental stimulation?

I see her new niche now that she can't exploit her kids as much as she'd like is 'gradually unravelling hypochondriac'.

Feels so ill, yet had clearly put a full face of make up on and done her hair this morning. She’s such a twit. And the whole chat about Coolio - literally the only thing she knows about Coolio, the only song she knows is the one that’s always played on basic radio stations!!!! She will literally grab onto ANYTHING that happens and try to make it about herself. I don’t even believe her nonsense about her wanting to go in to “rap” infront of Mark. She’s just desperate for content. She’s a cock.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.