Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That nationwide ad has gone down like a turd in a lift!!!!!! Hahaha!!!!!
What an embarrassment!!’
Presumably the answer to the person wanting to extend (not clear what? Their mortgage term or the amount which dopey hasn’t bothered to clarify) will be please go into your local branch or ring us so we can consider your own specific facts and circumstances. WTF is the point of that? It makes it look like Nationwide are locked in a cave with no access to the internet so need to use Charlotte’s page to access the world

Plus banks are really trying very hard to encourage online safety - not putting any identifying financial details on the internet at all to try and counter fraud but here we have Nationwide trying to encourage us to post sensitive financial information/data on some random’s open Instagram account?! A random who is not even registered with the ICO?! There is NO disclaimer there telling people not to do that. If I am half witted enough to obtain financial advice via Charlotte, I am certainly stupid enough to post something staying: hello. My mortgage account number with you is xxxxxxx. I am trying to borrow £25k for a new kitchen. I’m a part time teacher snd my husband works for Tescos. Pls help. How long before that’s taken down?!?! Nationwide have no access to Charlotte’s page snd we all know she is veerrrrrry busy or might have a “headache” and not be looking at Instagram.

This is really not acceptable

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m a nationwide member, I have been since I opened my first bank account at 18 ten years ago and this has seriously made me question why I’m allowing them to look after my money! People who want financial or mortgage advice will go to their local branch or online and ask them…that’s the way it’s been forever. Why do we need Charl the middle man?
If she goes quiet today, she’s annoyed about it. She always does when an ad flops 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Crying on stories to garner sympathy, empathy and support. My ad has flopped but if I cry people will be nice to me. She's very manipulative but not very good at it.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I’ve never come across anyone more who needs to get a proper job. She feels like she gets anxiety checking comments and stuff? She’s ‘working’ looking at comments on her latest video? (All 3) Jesus bleeping Christ. I spend the majority of my day in back to back meetings discussing important topics that impact thousands of people- that’s anxiety inducing but guess what.. I get on with it!!!! I can’t actually work out if she is 1. Completely pathetic 2. Has some kind of disorder that has impacted her mental age so she’s stuck in a 14 year old mindset 3. Totally deluded 4. A lazy cow

• Heart
Hang on, she’s crying on her stories?! Wtf for?!
She’s pretending that she’s getting “emotional” reading all the “lovely” comments on her posts….. she’s a bleeping idiot. She’s not even crying. She’s seen that her nationwide post has been a total flop and that people think it’s bullshit so she’s on stories pretending that she’s had really bad mental health issues in the past and that all the “lovely comments” mean so much to her. She’s a twit. Like honestly- can you imagine her in a real life, real
Work environment? And someone disagrees with her or she gets bollocked for something- she would turn the water works on 100%. She’s just an idiot.

• Wow
I’ve never come across anyone more who needs to get a proper job. She feels like she gets anxiety checking comments and stuff? She’s ‘working’ looking at comments on her latest video? (All 3) Jesus bleeping Christ. I spend the majority of my day in back to back meetings discussing important topics that impact thousands of people- that’s anxiety inducing but guess what.. I get on with it!!!! I can’t actually work out if she is 1. Completely pathetic 2. Has some kind of disorder that has impacted her mental age so she’s stuck in a 14 year old mindset 3. Totally deluded 4. A lazy cow
Or 5, all of the above! Bleating on about checking comments while pulling her sleeves over her hand. Wonder if she also chews on them for comfort like kids sometimes do. Wouldn't surprise me!

Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched those stories, she’s such a dick. If you choose to put your life out there online for the world to see, with not an inch of privacy, you open yourself up for comments both good and bad (especially when lying and neglecting your children). As an adult, you should be able to take these on board in a rational way and act accordingly. If she had her quarterly supervisions and annual appraisals in a real workplace, where you reflect on your practice, she’d have a complete meltdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh God. Some poor doctor is going to get a third GP visit today. Sending strength - whomever you are 🙈

In all seriousness, if checking comments is giving you severe, health impacting anxiety, get another job. There are lots of other jobs in the world. Transition into one now. However, anyone providing goods and services to the public will be subject to feedback from them. I don’t really like getting feedback saying that Mrs Miggins is unfairly annoyed she had to wait 10 minutes for her appointment because a clinic was running late through no fault of mine but I suck it up. Quite often I get feedback that’s pretty harsh but fair. That’s part of dealing with the public and I reflect on it and make changes as necessary. That is also part of being an adult and I want to provide the best service I can.

Is this reference to “not very nice” feedback some kind of attempt to shame the people who asked perfectly legitimate questions on that post about qualifications? Because - not only is that really not very nice - attempting to weaponise mental health is really not on

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh God. Some poor doctor is going to get a third GP visit today. Sending strength - whomever you are 🙈

In all seriousness, if checking comments is giving you severe, health impacting anxiety, get another job. There are lots of other jobs in the world. Transition into one now. However, anyone providing goods and services to the public will be subject to feedback from them. I don’t really like getting feedback saying that Mrs Miggins is unfairly annoyed she had to wait 10 minutes for her appointment because a clinic was running late through no fault of mine but I suck it up. Quite often I get feedback that’s pretty harsh but fair. That’s part of dealing with the public and I reflect on it and make changes as necessary. That is also part of being an adult and I want to provide the best service I can.

Is this reference to “not very nice” feedback some kind of attempt to shame the people who asked perfectly legitimate questions on that post about qualifications? Because - not only is that really not very nice - attempting to weaponise mental health is really not on
Well said ! I’ve been a psychiatric nurse for many years and people like Charlotte use the umbrella of “ poor mental health “ in order to excuse her tit approach to things ! Vile woman

Reactions: 13
I’ve left a toxic job recently. I feel so much better for it. The power is in her hands to stop doing what she’s doing….but then she likes the easiness and the fact she chooses when and where. What’s more important?! Not a difficult decision in my eyes. Also, children see how you deal with situations, what is she teaching them?!

Reactions: 7
Defo wtf Just get a normal job prob fix all her problems
She wouldn’t cope with a normal real job. She’s lazy, work shy, likes being able to do the bare minimum and then get paid ridiculous amounts of money for what very little she does. She wouldn’t cope having to actually go out every day, put the hours in, juggle a real job with childcare, take criticism at work, deal with adult workplace relationships and conflict. She wouldn’t have a clue how to handle any of that, that’s why she does this bullshit “influencer” crap - because it’s easy and it pays well.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It breaks my heart that her lovely Dog does nothing or goes anywhere with them 😭 She could have taken him out with her this morning to her Grandparent’s or on the School Run too.
She doesn’t deserve to have him ♥

Someone on here noticed Charlotte cooking that broccoli dish on one of the days the kids had freezer food. That dish looks ideal for kids. Don't get it. Worse thing is, they're still up and around whilst she's making it and she only made it for her and Mark.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
It breaks my heart that her lovely Dog does nothing or goes anywhere with them 😭 She could have taken him out with her this morning to her Grandparent’s or on the School Run too.
100% she doesn’t deserve him. I’d love a dog but I know my circumstances aren’t currently right so I wouldn’t get one. The poor thing is in the house all day and barely gets brushed from the looks of things. It’s not right.

She got him to try and make money and that flopped after the odd ad here and there.
She really has no niche now - her brand is so confused!
Can’t be a foodie when you feed your kids shite all the time.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand this. We just got a new puppy. He hasn’t had his second jab yet so he’s stuck in the house. It’s hell! I can’t wait to take him out for walks and to the park. We already take him everywhere we can with us, parents etc. why wouldn’t you? He’s a big dog, I’m surprised he hasn’t ripped their house to shreds

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.