Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just because you want a dog, it doesn’t mean you should have one. I wish more people actually realised this. I would love a dog but for various reasons our life isn’t suitable right now to give one what it needs so we will wait until we can. I don’t know how Charlotte and Mark felt they could give a dog a full life, just like the kids, the dog barely goes anywhere.

Reactions: 15
The content we’ve all been waiting for.. the flares are back!! 🙈🙈
She looks a mess. She has no fashion sense. This is coming from a fashion buyer

Someone on here noticed Charlotte cooking that broccoli dish on one of the days the kids had freezer food. That dish looks ideal for kids. Don't get it. Worse thing is, they're still up and around whilst she's making it and she only made it for her and Mark.
I was thinking that! Surely the kids would love that meal? I feel really sorry for them

Reactions: 8
What look is she attempting here?!! Why is she wearing that hideous sleeveless body warmer thing?! It’s AWFUL. And I’m sorry but the stupid jumper pulled over the hands thing is ridiculous. It’s not cute, it’s not endearing, it’s just like when toddlers pull their sleeves down - it’s annoying and childish. Also - someone needs to call the police because her shoulders have gone missing!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she wishes to be comfy and disguise the size of her arse?! How the actual duck does she think she’s disguising her arse? By making the rest of her body look ever more distorted, misshapen and contorted?! If she owned her size, dressed for it and stood with correct posture she’d look a million times better.
Not sure how she’d improve on the frog grin and/or gnasher filled gurning face though 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well after watching the pasta video I can add glug & serve to the list of words she says that make me want to headbutt a paving slab

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Measure with your heart”

maybe she should start measuring with a set of scales, the tank.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She looks a bleeping state.
Even I had two jumpers on at home but I was folding washing nothing g exciting but those manly Flaires should have been burnt. Along with ya dreams charl of being a fashion icon

Reactions: 4
…..Measure it with your heart…

I bleeping can’t. Please can someone just kill me now?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is 'Measure with your heart' the B side (showing my age!) to 'Listen to your heart' by Roxette?
Also, does the recipe 'pasta brocoli' bother anyone else as, my 10 year old would point out, it is 'bad grammar'! Pasta and brocoli, or even with?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is 'Measure with your heart' the B side (showing my age!) to 'Listen to your heart' by Roxette?
Also, does the recipe 'pasta brocoli' bother anyone else as, my 10 year old would point out, it is 'bad grammar'! Pasta and brocoli, or even with?
🎵 Measure with your heart
Those bleeping flares don't fit you
Measure with your heart
You look like a giant poo

🎵 You got bare feet when you're mowing
Those trotters belong in a sty
But measure with your heart
Your so, so incredibly sly

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She treats the dog like the cats. The dog needs walking love!! He’s probably sat there waiting for u to walk him you lazy cow. Sad really. Also those scrawny looking kids of hers are 100 percent going to end up overweight like her when they’re older as they’ve been restricted proper meals and nutrition. They will have no idea how to portion and listen to hunger cues so will end up bingeing . Maybe that’s why she’s like she is because her mother was like it with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Even the "hope they like it" with the food photo is so woe is me isn't it?!?
Like she's so bleeping 50s housewife I've been slaving over this meal for my dear children vibe! Crap!!!

Try "I've been in work all day and I've rushed to get this done after work and school and activities so you will eat it!"

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She treats the dog like the cats. The dog needs walking love!! He’s probably sat there waiting for u to walk him you lazy cow. Sad really. Also those scrawny looking kids of hers are 100 percent going to end up overweight like her when they’re older as they’ve been restricted proper meals and nutrition. They will have no idea how to portion and listen to hunger cues so will end up bingeing . Maybe that’s why she’s like she is because her mother was like it with her.
When she was sitting outside in the car and she said the dog was looking at her! Yeah maybe instead of constantly going over to your bloody grandparents house instead just take your dog out for a good long walk. Why did she drive to her grandparents - they live close enough that she walks the kids around there every Friday evening in their nightwear so it can’t be that far, did she need to take the car? She is so unbelievably lazy. Why get a dog when you have zero interest in it, and zero intention of properly looking after it? Having a dog and letting it sit indoors all day everyday is NOT looking after it properly. They don’t enjoy the dog - having one is a lifestyle change, particularly a large energetic dog like that - you get them and you adapt your way of living to meet the needs of the dog that YOU DECIDED TO BUY. You don’t just take it home and let it sit around the house day in day out. What’s the point?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
🎵 Measure with your heart
Those bleeping flares don't fit you
Measure with your heart
You look like a giant poo

🎵 You got bare feet when you're mowing
Those trotters belong in a sty
But measure with your heart
Your so, so incredibly sly
Cannot like this enough, you freakin genius!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.