Charlotte Louise Taylor #23 Thinks she's sent from the heavens but looks like a wig-wearing Barry Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That lake isn't safe at all. I was lucky enough to spend a week there as a teenager. If you search the lake on Google you soon learn its not safe water.... They are a short drive away from the old town and they don't even know it's there. One of the nicest spots you could wish to see. Don't even start with the food, nit one of them would have eaten that..

Hello Fresh should just give them some boxes so them kids get food in their bellies!

Reactions: 3
Those videos of the hair braiding are really telling. Comforting Daisy but at arms length is a huge tell. If she really cared she would be at Daisy’s level or with her arm around her. She is t though, she is still standing up, keeping Daisy three feet away and is filming it to upload to 30,000 strangers.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Oh my god! Charlotte, you clearly read here. Will you please start thinking about these other children you’re putting online to thousands of strangers. You shouldn’t really exploit your own kids, but to do it to someone else’s isn’t just wrong - it’s illegal. Imagine a situation where someone has been abused by their birth parents and had their identify changed and their adoptive parents have took them on holiday, and you’ve uploaded footage showing them and already detailed precisely where you are. It’s absolutely sickening that you’d even think it’s remotely okay. You may hate us, but I work in data protection and you genuinely are breaking the law. Putting that story hasn’t even remotely benefitted you, just bleeping delete it. If you want a video of your daughter dancing on her holidays, keep it private. Please, Charlotte, see sense for once, I’m begging. Stop. Showing. Strangers. Kids. Online. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve arrived in Alcudia. If I see her about with a camera & taking pictures with other peoples’ kids in the background I’ll bloody confront her & inform the other parents she’s filming their kids! And I’m pretty sure if the local policia are alerted they won’t be too happy.

And tbh Daisy’s legs look like those of a starving child in a third world country.

Reactions: 26
Oh my god! Charlotte, you clearly read here. Will you please start thinking about these other children you’re putting online to thousands of strangers. You shouldn’t really exploit your own kids, but to do it to someone else’s isn’t just wrong - it’s illegal. Imagine a situation where someone has been abused by their birth parents and had their identify changed and their adoptive parents have took them on holiday, and you’ve uploaded footage showing them and already detailed precisely where you are. It’s absolutely sickening that you’d even think it’s remotely okay. You may hate us, but I work in data protection and you genuinely are breaking the law. Putting that story hasn’t even remotely benefitted you, just bleeping delete it. If you want a video of your daughter dancing on her holidays, keep it private. Please, Charlotte, see sense for once, I’m begging. Stop. Showing. Strangers. Kids. Online. 💔
I've reported it. You can see all the kids faces plus a boy with Down Syndrome dancing (not that it matters, his diagnosis, but he's a vulnerable child). She's disgusting. I can't believe her.

Reactions: 22
What a stupid, stupid woman! If she has to film moments like this then she should 100% be keeping the videos on her phone to watch back in private.

Reactions: 6
I've reported it. You can see all the kids faces plus a boy with Down Syndrome dancing (not that it matters, his diagnosis, but he's a vulnerable child). She's disgusting. I can't believe her.
Well Done 👍 A friend of a friend messaged me and her nephew is in the video and she’s asked her to remove the video!!!! So it’ll be interesting to find out if she removes it as asked by the parent

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Aww Chatl, I have photos of my now 15 year old in Cyprus getting her hair braided. Jesus, I have them with me in the same spot in the 90s. Not once do we look uncomfortable. Why is she scared like this? My kids are fussy as duck. However, if they like a particular meal then I will plate up a huge portion for them and they will demolish it. My kids are 15 and 4 so a huge no to those crappy freezer tapas. My 4 year old doesn't like it anyway. They both love home cooked when they like what they like. Daisy and even Bill looks so malnourished. How can she not notice this? And Bills Dad, how is he not saying anything? That ootd looked tit. She looked tit in that dress. The dress was tit. Mark was on a sunbed in Mark's world. Lying there the whole bloody day because he's a huge dick. Bet he wants one but I bet it's tiny. Waiting for Charlotte to tell him his next move. duck me, this woman totally grates on me. She is an absolute sap

This. My daughters best friend is living with a foster mum and she has so many loops to jump through everyday. It is the absolute miniscule detail that never has to be overlooked. She's a dick, end of 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It is shocking that she just can't take 1 week away from social media to enjoy a family holiday.
Charlotte.. that's not normal..you are addicted to your phone and you'll regret not being in the moment.

She will have taken about 50 different pictures in her 'candid' bikini sun lounger photo and then be completely obsessed and glued to her photo, checking messages on that post etc when she shouldn't be thinking about that at all.
PUT YOUR PHONE AWAY

Reactions: 16
L
Aww Chatl, I have photos of my now 15 year old in Cyprus getting her hair braided. Jesus, I have them with me in the same spot in the 90s. Not once do we look uncomfortable. Why is she scared like this? My kids are fussy as duck. However, if they like a particular meal then I will plate up a huge portion for them and they will demolish it. My kids are 15 and 4 so a huge no to those crappy freezer tapas. My 4 year old doesn't like it anyway. They both love home cooked when they like what they like. Daisy and even Bill looks so malnourished. How can she not notice this? And Bills Dad, how is he not saying anything? That ootd looked tit. She looked tit in that dress. The dress was tit. Mark was on a sunbed in Mark's world. Lying there the whole bloody day because he's a huge dick. Bet he wants one but I bet it's tiny. Waiting for Charlotte to tell him his next move. duck me, this woman totally grates on me. She is an absolute sap

This. My daughters best friend is living with a foster mum and she has so many loops to jump through everyday. It is the absolute miniscule detail that never has to be overlooked. She's a dick, end of 😡
Laughing at ‘bet he wants one but it’s tiny’ 🤣👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have said it before , but I do feel there is something really not right about this woman . She gives me the creeps

Reactions: 16
The way I ran here when I saw the video she’s posted. Is she thick? How dare she, other peoples children? No shame

Reactions: 7
Well Done 👍 A friend of a friend messaged me and her nephew is in the video and she’s asked her to remove the video!!!! So it’ll be interesting to find out if she removes it as asked by the parent
It’s still there so clearly she doesn’t care about peoples privacy. Then again, she doesn’t care about her childrens’ privacy…

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Omg filming peoples kids AGAIN genuinely if those were my kids I would walk straight up to her snatch her phone and smash it to bits so intrusive and selfish!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
It was such a pointless bit of video anyway. I mean who GAF seeing video of stranger's kids shuffling about in a kids club. She could've just as easily zoomed in on her and just posted that bit of footage. But that aside, this witch gives zero fucks regarding the safeguarding and wellbeing of her own children, so she's not gonna even think that posting footage of other children is highly inappropriate. VILE.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.