Charlotte Louise Taylor #23 Thinks she's sent from the heavens but looks like a wig-wearing Barry Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she’s taken that tit, misshapen jumper on holiday with her 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I’m reliably told that she’s ignored the message and hasn’t removed the video 😡 I’ve reported to Instagram too she’s violating a vulnerable child’s security

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she’s taken that manky grim jumper with her. As for the lack of privacy of other kids, she’s absolutely vile! This is when the ‘influencer’ world needs a proper governing body. If it was a childcare provider doing it, you’d report it to Ofsted but as this isn’t advert related, the ASA isn’t the place to report it. It’s sickening

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She’s posting photos of other people in a restaurant now! I’d love her to be arrested for voyeurism.

Reactions: 2
So the Story my friend’s friend asked her to remove because her Child was in it has been removed eventually!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I dm’d her & asked her to stop filming strangers & other peoples kids & she blocked me. Charl, YOU’RE DANGEROUS!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
So the Story my friend’s friend asked her to remove because her Child was in it has been removed eventually!!!!!!
It's still there. She'll have just removed it so your friend's friend can't see it and will think she's done the right thing, when she hasn't and is blocking anyone questioning her instead. She's a vile witch who doesn't GAF about anyone else.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
You can send a complaint to Channel Mum and tell them you will be contacting any brands she works with to advise them that she’s dangerous and that you’ll have nothing to do with any brand she’s linked with.

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion:
#24 Posting pictures of random children to strangers, 'cos she doesn't GAF about the safeguarding dangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.