Charlotte Louise Taylor #23 Thinks she's sent from the heavens but looks like a wig-wearing Barry Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“There’s a silver lining and it’s us” 🤢😂 her writing is sooo painful when she tries to get poetic/deep and meaningful 😅

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does she persist to show her feet walking places? Does she think that she needs to show that she doesn’t float?!

I’ve never been to were she is but I’m assuming that her latest stories are from the old town after somebody on here said she should go and show her kids something outside of the pool?
I'm convinced she has some weirdo with a foot fetish paying her to show her feet at least 3 times a week. In fact, just looked through her followers list and it took me less than 10 seconds to find a foot fetish account 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I'm convinced she has some weirdo with a foot fetish paying her to show her feet at least 3 times a week. In fact, just looked through her followers list and it took me less than 10 seconds to find a foot fetish account 🤢
Probably “Carol Creamer” who constantly comments on every one of her you tube videos

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I’ve never seen such a dirty, shabby bunch!! I grew up with parents who worked super hard and we didn’t have lots of money. What we did have was a Mother who took pride in her Children's appearances so they might not have been the best brands (I’m 50 so back in the day 😛) but we sure looked clean and cared for ♥

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I’ve never seen such a dirty, shabby bunch!! I grew up with parents who worked super hard and we didn’t have lots of money. What we did have was a Mother who took pride in her Children's appearances so they might not have been the best brands (I’m 50 so back in the day 😛) but we sure looked clean and cared for ♥
And WTF haven't they all got hats on or sunglasses. Frank's got his on, and I bet Charl is wearing hers. Neglectful fuckers.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
And no glasses on Daisy by the looks of it. She’s squinting into the sun too. Her eyes will be so damaged by the time she’s a teenager she’ll be wearing thick rimmed glasses full time.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Is that edited cos even bills legs look thin and weird and don’t even start on poor Daisy her legs look so so skinny

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
This picture hurts my heart. Bill looks like he has bow legs and all 3 kids look under weight and malnourished. How the duck doesn't she see that?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Such thin children!
She lives behind Waitrose surely she could hurdle the fence and get the yellow stickers
I dont understand with the amount spent on food and the food hauls why the kids look so frail!

Reactions: 12
She probably filtered it to duck!!!!!

Does anyone else find him an irritating little 💩
I've always found him annoying (awful to say about a child I know. But I also say it about my own somwtimes 😂) but I think its cause he gets little to no attention he does everything he can to get the attention from her

Reactions: 19
I've always found him annoying (awful to say about a child I know. But I also say it about my own somwtimes 😂) but I think its cause he gets little to no attention he does everything he can to get the attention from her
And the fact he acts/is treated like a toddler when he’s not.

Reactions: 9
Is that edited cos even bills legs look thin and weird and don’t even start on poor Daisy her legs look so so skinny
He has bow legs. She’s caused that by a bad diet.

She probably filtered it to duck!!!!!

Does anyone else find him an irritating little 💩
He’s ridiculously irritating. She’s babied him and ignored his sticklers. It’s disgusting.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She dresses bill like Stan, a four year old.
daisy is so thin everything hangs off her and looks too big and her mother never does her hair
They don’t wear proper fitting shoes.
I really feel for these workhorse kids, they never have their mothers attention, she’s always on her phone, they are paraded for all the pervs to see so mummy came make some cash for HERSELF.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.