Charlotte Louise Taylor #23 Thinks she's sent from the heavens but looks like a wig-wearing Barry Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
witch can’t block me cos I blocked her 😂😂 . She’s a danger to vulnerable kids right now

Reactions: 6
She is just grim 🤢
What the actual duck is that gap about……I get motherhood, weight loss/gain and just getting older can send the old titties a big saggy but this is just not right!!! And that second pic just proves what a huge catfish she is and a liar that tries to pass off heavily filtered photos as the original 🫣 this woman has no shame and apart from being a terrible mother and a generally awful human being, she is a terrible role model to her daughter! 🤬

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She must be an absolute horror show without her clothes on. Limp saggy flat boobs hanging around her waist, like two gold balls in an old pair of tights, the mum tum and weird thigh chub and her mad crazy frog face looking like The Grudge.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I only dip in and out of this thread - I know the wrists have been mentioned before but does Stan have additional needs do we know yet? His ears are very low set and he reminds me of my friends son who has additional needs.

Reactions: 6
I only dip in and out of this thread - I know the wrists have been mentioned before but does Stan have additional needs do we know yet? His ears are very low set and he reminds me of my friends son who has additional needs.
Stan has sticklers syndrome. Charlotte just refuses to admit it.

Reactions: 11
At the moment just says he's hyper flexible and a spitting image of Mark... which he isn't.

At the same time though, if something was wrong then she doesn't need to share that information but because it's Charl, she would.

Reactions: 9
At the moment just says he's hyper flexible and a spitting image of Mark... which he isn't.

At the same time though, if something was wrong then she doesn't need to share that information but because it's Charl, she would.
Yes would find it very strange if she didn’t!! Interesting. And no he’s the image of her, so is Daisy.

Reactions: 4
Urgh I just desperately want to comb Daisy’s hair, cut it properly and then tie it up so it looks nice and neat and to get all that claggy rats tails off her face. Urgh.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Ive just watched her video she did about 4/5 years ago where she says she’s finally got to target (slimming world) in the video she says that at the start she was 15 stone and she says that she was a size 18 and that she had been squeezing herself into size 14 and she actually said LYING about her size because she was so upset with how much weight she’d gained, she looks the same in the video of the before as she does now so I rest my case and she’s definitely about a size 18 now. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this! I myself am a size 16 currently and 14 stone and desperately trying to lose weight as I used to be 10 stone and a 10/12, but I don’t lie about it! Or pretend I’m happy with my weight. It just annoys me because it’s so ungenuine, just admit your current size or don’t mention being a 14! Sorry rant over.

Reactions: 22
The stories in the supermarket. Looks like my local Nisa. Why is she showing pot noodles? How interesting Charlotte. Fantastic cultural experience for your kids.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What the actual duck is that gap about……I get motherhood, weight loss/gain and just getting older can send the old titties a big saggy but this is just not right!!! And that second pic just proves what a huge catfish she is and a liar that tries to pass off heavily filtered photos as the original 🫣 this woman has no shame and apart from being a terrible mother and a generally awful human being, she is a terrible role model to her daughter! 🤬
duck me! Im 43 and my boobs don't look like that! Charl, you have no excuse when your kids go to school!

Reactions: 7
Why does she persist to show her feet walking places? Does she think that she needs to show that she doesn’t float?!

I’ve never been to were she is but I’m assuming that her latest stories are from the old town after somebody on here said she should go and show her kids something outside of the pool?

Reactions: 7
Why does she persist to show her feet walking places? Does she think that she needs to show that she doesn’t float?!

I’ve never been to were she is but I’m assuming that her latest stories are from the old town after somebody on here said she should go and show her kids something outside of the pool?
Taking your kids around in the blazing heat doesn’t sound fun. Shouldn’t they be having siestas. When in Spain you should live like the Spanish

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.