Charlotte Louise Taylor #23 Thinks she's sent from the heavens but looks like a wig-wearing Barry Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filming her daughter whilst she has her hair braided and looks visibly upset? Who forced the braid on her? (Also screams of a child who has never had their hair brushed…)

And that toy of Williams….she’s DRUNK as a skunk to put that on her feed. Her child is 10 and she let him have such a vile toy with such bad connotations for children. Who does she think she is? Seriously?

I was going to come on here to talk about her hideous dress, but she made it 10x worse!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Thread title: tits under my nips but the size 14 still fits!!! 😛

No I meant sorry post night shift fatigue!!!
Tits under my pits but the size 14 still fits!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Daisy's limbs in that video of her getting her hair braided 🥺 She was clearly terrified. It was like a clip from a charity appeal.... just £10 a month can stop malnourished kids of influencers get exploited

I'm surprised they didn't go all inclusive, must be costing them a fortune eating out all the time, plus Charlotte would love a buffet 3 times a day

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion: tits under armpits where there should be hair. Children playing with Huggy Wuggy Bear

Reactions: 3
I don’t know whether she’s read up on it but there been all warnings about that character that Bill’s got round his ankle, she’s an absolute dick and Daisy looks scared to death!
She let's daisy watch tiktok so she probably knows about huggy wuggy dolls but doesn't care

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What kind of odd, sheltered existence does Daisy have that she looks PETRIFIED to have a braid done?! That reaction isn’t normal.

Reactions: 13
What kind of odd, sheltered existence does Daisy have that she looks PETRIFIED to have a braid done?! That reaction isn’t normal.
Not normal. I re watched and i don't think she is scared I think it's just the angle of her head. I think it's Charlotte who's not normal, I think she's the one who chose to hold daisy's hand. The woman is an emotional wreck!

Reactions: 6
If she shows her whole life 51 weeks a year, why can't she take a week off and just BE a mum for a week without shoving a camera in their faces? Take photos for the memory and maybe show a few when they get back but don't show your entire time away.

Maybe I was just hoping for a week without the gurning and strangely shaped breasts. Not mine, you understand. I can't be arsed gurning nor photographing my breasts. I think the latter moved to the West of the country some time ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Filming her daughter whilst she has her hair braided and looks visibly upset? Who forced the braid on her? (Also screams of a child who has never had their hair brushed…)

And that toy of Williams….she’s DRUNK as a skunk to put that on her feed. Her child is 10 and she let him have such a vile toy with such bad connotations for children. Who does she think she is? Seriously?

I was going to come on here to talk about her hideous dress, but she made it 10x worse!!
Did she rob the bed sheet ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Daisys kneecaps are wider than her high in that hair braid video. That is not remotely healthy! Either is her reaction to the braid. For someone who’s life revolves around social media, surely she’d know about the toy round bills foot. My 10 year old would be mortified to wear that, let alone the internet seeing it for his school mates to laugh about it

• Wow
Reactions: 10
No, sorry. Daisy looks uncomfortable in that video. Even if she isn’t Charlotte has seemed to think she is, or portray it like she is.

It makes her look an absolute tit other because she’s presented Daisy as terrified and STILL forced her to sit and get that stupid daft braid in her hair. If your daughter is anxious or in pain why would you force her to have it done?!

Charlotte you don’t deserve those kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
A braid in the kids hair when they don’t even bother to brush her hair on a daily basis and have never had her hair properly cut……

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh my goodness me ,I have just seen that video of Daisy getting her braid
I am absolutely in shock at the physical state of her
She looks like a child from a third world country, I am sorry if that sounds harsh but she is seriously under weight, looks like her muscle is wasting away
Charlotte what the bloody hell are you playing at 😡😡
Surely this is a red flag 🚩
Poor Daisy needs help

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I understand some kids are naturally skinny - I was. But when you look at her parents, especially her mother, her genetics don’t scream “ultra skinny can’t gain weight”

There’s being skinny then there’s being dangerously underweight. Her legs look dangerously skinny and it’s a genuine concern. Perhaps Charlotte is projecting by restricting her childrens food? We already know she’s clearly not body positive & is quite insecure about this.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
What happens here in regards to safeguarding concerns? Is it up to us to report this?
If you personally feel you want to report anyone for any kind of safeguarding issue that’s your prerogative but it’s nothing to do with tattle at all; you’d have to submit a report yourself.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.