Charlotte Louise Taylor #23 Thinks she's sent from the heavens but looks like a wig-wearing Barry Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bikini is from asos. I ordered one and I’m a size 12 and I sent it back as it was way too revealing/ didn’t fit right.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
That bikini is from asos. I ordered one and I’m a size 12 and I sent it back as it was way too revealing/ didn’t fit right.
To get away with a triangle string bikini top like that you either have to have the tiny A cup pert little boobs of an 18 year old or you have to have a boob job so that you boobs stay up and in one place. Big boobs or anyone larger than a size 10 isn’t going to Get away with it. And - my opinion - I don’t think it’s remotely flattering or attractive to have a huge overweight belly on show in too small bottoms….. she’s wearing a bikini that is made for a woman with a body like Zendaya. If she would just get a grip and dress for the size and shape she really is she would do herself so many more favours. How can she even be comfortable in that get up?! She won’t be able to move much because the boobs will be swinging around like two golf balls in a pair of old tights and the bottoms look like they are so tight she’s probably cut off the circulation in her legs, given herself a yeast infection and some serious chafing.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She's addicted to posting pointless posts and stories of what she doing all the time.
She's 100% addicted to her phone, posting on SM and seeking validation from complete strangers. She's banged on about this holiday for months, talked endlessly about how long it's been since she's been on a plane, filmed YouTube videos about packing for it and yet is completely unable to switch off now she is there. All those kids and Frank know and see are her with a phone or camera in her hand. So despite her saying her 'job' is flexible she is unable to make the distinction and actually BE on holiday without the constant need to show their every bleeping movement.
PUT YOUR PHONE AWAY CHARL.

Reactions: 12
Notice how she didn’t say “I got a size 14 for reference” in the reel where she isn’t wearing a stretchy milkmaid dress 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There is duck all wrong with being a larger lady. If she just admitted to it then I doubt most of us would mention her size. But that woman in that video is not a size 14. Not even close.

Reactions: 15
I don’t know whether she’s read up on it but there been all warnings about that character that Bill’s got round his ankle, she’s an absolute dick and Daisy looks scared to death!
They were banned in my sons school in May time. Even if I didn’t know anything about it I think it’s a creepy looking soft toy!

Reactions: 2
She’s a walking miracle, has literally doubled in size yet stayed the same size in clothes!🤯so odd given her Jon, you’d think she’d own it, say yes I’ve put weight back on, going to get it off and get fitter when I feel I want too! Think we can all relate to that better than the denying it,

Reactions: 6
There is duck all wrong with being a larger lady. If she just admitted to it then I doubt most of us would mention her size. But that woman in that video is not a size 14. Not even close.
As much as I dislike Louise Pentland, she's never lied about her size or clothes size. She's a larger lady and looks fab. Charlotte gets tit about her figure because she's lied so much.

Reactions: 11
Is it just me who thinks it's abit weird daisy getting her hair done but has her mum sitting there filming her and rubbing her hand? That's very very odd to me

Reactions: 13
Is it just me who thinks it's abit weird daisy getting her hair done but has her mum sitting there filming her and rubbing her hand? That's very very odd to me
I thought she looked worried having her braid done and obviously needed some reassurance with her mum holding her hand.... who thought it was ok to film it and stick it online for everyone to see...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I thought she looked worried having her braid done and obviously needed some reassurance with her mum holding her hand.... who thought it was ok to film it and stick it online for everyone to see...
Yeah thats what I meant like odd on Charlotte's 0art? Who the duck films their child I'm any type of worried state and post it. Post a lovely picture after ots done if you want to show it off

Reactions: 9
We used to go to Peurto Pollensa every year when I was little. Absolutely no disrespect to anyone that goes to Alcudia. This was in the early 90s. Acludia was a tit hole. Only thing about it was the water park. Tbh it looks well nice now. However Charl mucker, no Maldives? 🤣 She's as tight as a ducks arse! Mark has no say whatsoever. Mark will just go with the flow in Marks world. I hate to say it but it wouldn't surprise me if he was knocking off

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.