Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
We have had membership with Chester zoo for 7 years - will be cancelling that now. We paid all tge way through Covid when we couldn't access the zoo to support them. Don't agree with using that money to fund this type of avertising . Let's hope Charlotte takes out membership post her visit and pays loyally for years as we have done to support them. I highly doubt it however

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
27195139-FF8F-4F1A-9C18-71C9E33231D2.jpeg

“we could see the donkeys had breaks” - how? Did you stand there all day counting how many breaks they had and for how long? Do you know any details of how to look after these animals? Did they have any shade to rest under, water?

“I’d like to think they wouldn’t have been there if the weather was like it was elsewhere” - fuck off! It doesn’t fucking matter what you think you dopey bitch, did you even ASK?! Did you enquire into the welfare of these animals at all? Did you ask how hot they can stay working out at? Did you ask if they would be taken in if it got too warm?

honestly she’s so fucking inept. She can NEVER admit when she’s in the wrong. Why can’t she just hold her hands up and say - “yeah do you know what, it didn’t occur to me on The day because the kids were exited but il look into this properly and be more mindful in future particularly in hot weather”
But no - she has to keep up with the childish patronising responses.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
The 'juggle' over the summer holidays. I'm a lone parent Charlotte. I work full-time. I have to pay £25 per day for a club. My child's dad hasn't helped. That's a 'juggle' - not working from home, having a partner who works at home, not having to book a holiday club and having a large house and garden to potter about in. You have NO idea. No real life experience. I've said it once and I'll say it again; I wouldn't trade lives if you paid me. I look on in pity. You have so little joy. You don't need lots of money to have a fun summer. Look for free things. Explore. Learn. Nourish your children. Try new things. Enjoy them. All you've done is complain constantly yet I'm someone who does 'juggle' but has an infinitely better life than you.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
My son is five, not much younger than Daisy and I've not taught him shitty affirmations because he's never needed them. He's never been exposed to anything distressing. He's never had to comfort his mum. I fucking hate those affirmations, it's putting pressure on people. You've been abused, it's okay, just 'be strong'. Fuck off. You've got no food in your fridge. Just 'be brave'. Again, fuck off. Charlotte hasn't got a clue. Daisy is too young to be providing emotional support to her mother and positive affirmations don't get processed by those who are really struggling anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
I've reported her. There is clearly someone else's child on the beach, no top on, being shared online. She's a DISGRACE. I would hate it if that was my child.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

jayne2240

VIP Member
Oh my god! Charlotte, you clearly read here. Will you please start thinking about these other children you’re putting online to thousands of strangers. You shouldn’t really exploit your own kids, but to do it to someone else’s isn’t just wrong - it’s illegal. Imagine a situation where someone has been abused by their birth parents and had their identify changed and their adoptive parents have took them on holiday, and you’ve uploaded footage showing them and already detailed precisely where you are. It’s absolutely sickening that you’d even think it’s remotely okay. You may hate us, but I work in data protection and you genuinely are breaking the law. Putting that story hasn’t even remotely benefitted you, just fucking delete it. If you want a video of your daughter dancing on her holidays, keep it private. Please, Charlotte, see sense for once, I’m begging. Stop. Showing. Strangers. Kids. Online. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Olli1510

VIP Member
The fact her daughter has made her things to make her feel better because her camera broke..I cant even comprehend this. What sort of behaviour is she displaying in front of her children that they feel they need to do this to try and make her feel better..her camera broke because she is an absolute lump and probably fell over her own feet albeit pissed. My own mother was terminally Ill when I was a child and had to tell my brother and me and didn’t make as much fuss or expect pictures and validation. I don’t know how to express how I feel about her because every swear word in the world doesn’t even cover it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

jayne2240

VIP Member
Hi charlotte, since I know you read here. Firstly, didn’t want or need to see your cat massaging your saggy spaniel ear tits this morning, thanks.

Secondly, are you implying that you’d happily have your dog out for a walk in 24 degree heat, all day long? And add to that those donkeys carry human beings day in day out. Because if you would have poor Merlin out in these conditions, then I’d suggest someone should probably take the dog away from you, as that constitutes animal abuse, and he’s likely to get heat stroke, especially considering you don’t ever get him groomed appropriately, and he has far too much fur for this time of year.

Kind regards, a very very very fed up and disgruntled woman who used to follow you and think you were relatable, and now thinks you’re a lying exploitative out of touch SCUMBAG.

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Reminded me of someone…
Whilst I do agree regarding the sharing of images of OTHER children, the whole lot of them need to start showing the same courtesy to THEIR OWN CHILDREN. They just need to stop publicly sharing images and footage of their own kids - and anyone else’s kids - full stop. Getting on the soap box and saying how bad it is to share images of strangers children is a hollow Sentiment when they continue to share images and videos of their own children.

• Heart
Fuck the fuck off Charlotte. So you broke your camera and that equates to freezer tapas for tea? Like Mark missed his train yesterday so the kids had to have Pringles and a sliver of pizza? What is wrong with you, you self absorbed, pathetic excuse for a woman/mother. And that gaping flappy tit crack?! PUT IT AWAY YOU ABSOLUTE STATE.
And breathe.
Please can ‘Gaping Flappy Tit Crack’ be the new thread title please 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

CookeMe

44D681A7-E4C2-48FF-8BE4-7C2CA295FEB6.jpeg
Just gonna leave this here guys because according to Charlotte she will take them anywhere!

• Haha

GhostHoward

VIP Member
The phrase “freezer tapas” makes me want to punch something.

Tell it as it is. They had an oven pizza yesterday and are having more frozen processed shit yet again, the poor kids.

• Haha
  • Heart

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Just seen FFFs stories where she's talking about her new Glossy Box. She says:

"I've still not opened it. It's on the stairs and I keep thinking I'll get a few quiet minutes but honestly in the school holidays the kids come first and they require a lot of attention...husband works upstairs....my role is mum at the moment and my hobbies are just on hold....normal service will resume in September....for now YouTube videos is the last thing on my mind....the focus is family time at the minute"

Ooooo she's a right one 🤣🤣🤣 (Charlotte showed us her box (🤮) last week so this is a direct insult and I love it!)

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I DETEST how she infantilises everything for the kids - fucking blue hummus and a pepper octopus etc - they aren’t toddlers! They don’t need food to be fucked around with like this. BILL IS ON THE CUSP OF PUBERTY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry but how old are her kids? The youngest is 4 and oldest is 10 right? And she feels like she may have “bitten off more than she can chew” taking them all out together? I’m so shocked at this. I have 3 under 5 and it’s absolute chaos leaving the house but I take them out mostly every day, the only reason I’d ever feel like I’d bitten off more than I can chew is if I’m having a particularly bad day with anxiety. I feel like Charlotte has some problems she really needs to address, she’s such an odd character. When they’re over 4 they’re the best company most of the time! And Stan looks like a really easy going lad. Bizarre.

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
HI CHARLOTTE. TAKE STAN TO GET HIS DEFORMED WRISTS CHECKED OVER PLEASE, THAT KID IS FAR FROM HEALTHY. ALSO TEACH BILL TO TIE HIS SHOE LACES AND START TREATING HIM LIKE A NORMAL CHILD OF HIS AGE AND NOT LIKE A 4 YEAR OLD. ALSO, GIVE ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS A CALL - YOU 100% HAVE AN ALCOHOL DEPENDENCY ISSUE.

• Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
#24 Posting pictures of random children to strangers, 'cos she doesn't GAF about the safeguarding dangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Hurrah54

VIP Member
I irrationally HATE graze boards.

Who can honestly be arsed and it grosses me out that the fizzy sweets are next to chicken and houmous, for example.

I feel like there's a lot of waste too. It's just a farce for instahuns

• Sick
Reactions: 27