Charlotte Louise Taylor #23 Thinks she's sent from the heavens but looks like a wig-wearing Barry Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit confused about all this. I live in the NW and it a overcast but 19 degrees with a high of 21 and my washing is out and drying fine. I am also not wandering around in a large puffa jacket either. About to go out to the park and my girls are wearing summer dresses and cardigans and my son is in shorts. Poynton - according to the BBC - has a high of 20 today?! Is this some kind of move to go to autumnal content and start decorating for Halloween or something?!

Reactions: 9
Bit confused about all this. I live in the NW and it a overcast but 19 degrees with a high of 21 and my washing is out and drying fine. I am also not wandering around in a large puffa jacket either. About to go out to the park and my girls are wearing summer dresses and cardigans and my son is in shorts. Poynton - according to the BBC - has a high of 20 today?! Is this some kind of move to go to autumnal content and start decorating for Halloween or something?!
She foes it every year starts talking about autumnal weather in the middle of summer

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Gifted trip to Chester Zoo is now up on her Insta. Guessing that was the โ€œworkโ€ thing last week, that she couldnโ€™t speak about ๐Ÿ™„ Calling shite like this โ€œworkโ€, these freeloaders are so out of touch in the current climate.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
We all knew it was coming. I find it so irritating when places give free days out to influencers who can easily afford it themselves. She will have been paid on top of that too.

5th Jan Frubes ad (stories, grid post and YouTube video)
7th Jan Bissell ad (stories and grid post/reel)
12th Jan Readly ad (stories and YouTube)
18th Jan Skinny bars ad (stories and grid post) dressed up like the Wonka that she is
26th Jan Gifted dog bandana things
29th Jan Skinny bars ad part 2 (stories and another grid post)
1st Feb United Utilities(pipe lagging ๐Ÿ˜‚) (grid post and stories)
2nd Feb Waterdrop (stories)
10th Feb Morrisons ad (grid post/reel)
15th Feb Furbo dog camera (stories)
17th Feb YoSushi (grid post&stories)
22nd Feb Waterdrop (grid post)
1st March Pick Plates gifted food picks
1st March Dinky Artist ad (stories)
4th March Dentastix dog sticks (grid post and stories)
7th March Purina Dentastix again (grid post and stories)
11th March Yankee Candles (grid post and stories)
17th March Onlinehomeshop- the day Charl changed the bedding (stories)
18th March Eleanor Bowmer mug (stories)
22nd March Iconic London (stories)
30th March Wilko Gardening (stories and reel)
13th April YSL Beauty gifted products (stories)
20th April Wilko decorating stuff (stories and reel)
25th April Cherryz (YouTube video)
28th April Waterdrop kids bottles (Stories)
4th May Petit Filous (reel and stories)
9th May Wilko garden ad (grid post and stories
11th May Petit Filous (grid post)
18th May Waterdrop (stories)
18th May Toots and me gifted dress up clothes (stories)
21st May Vitabiotics dog vitamins (stories and grid post)
24th May Vitabiotics dog vitamins again (stories and grid post)
27th May Dolce Gusto freebie coffee machine thatโ€™s sheโ€™s giving away as she has one already (stories)
29th May The Cheese Lover ad (reel and stories)
31st May Emma sleep duvet and pillows (YouTube)
31st May Matalan jubilee dress (Instagram stories)
25th June Wilko (stories and reel)
11th July Nature Valley (reel)
15th July Nature Valley (grid post)
19th July Waterdrop carafe (reel)
22nd July Bibi and Tina ad (Youtube)
28th July Morrisonโ€™s ad (stories )
29th July Chester Zoo (reel)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
HI CHARLOTTE. TAKE STAN TO GET HIS DEFORMED WRISTS CHECKED OVER PLEASE, THAT KID IS FAR FROM HEALTHY. ALSO TEACH BILL TO TIE HIS SHOE LACES AND START TREATING HIM LIKE A NORMAL CHILD OF HIS AGE AND NOT LIKE A 4 YEAR OLD. ALSO, GIVE ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS A CALL - YOU 100% HAVE AN ALCOHOL DEPENDENCY ISSUE.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
๐Ÿ’ฏ this.

Also get a proper job.

HI CHARLOTTE. TAKE STAN TO GET HIS DEFORMED WRISTS CHECKED OVER PLEASE, THAT KID IS FAR FROM HEALTHY. ALSO TEACH BILL TO TIE HIS SHOE LACES AND START TREATING HIM LIKE A NORMAL CHILD OF HIS AGE AND NOT LIKE A 4 YEAR OLD. ALSO, GIVE ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS A CALL - YOU 100% HAVE AN ALCOHOL DEPENDENCY ISSUE.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I LOVE that sheโ€™s completely dropped herself in it there and outed the fact that sheโ€™s an avid tattle reader - as if we didnโ€™t already know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I struggle to believe Charlotte reads here yet absolutely does nothing to change her behaviour after what she reads here.

It's almost like she thinks she's better than us or proving a point. Almost like she does the things MORE in an attempt to one-up herself.

I.E

We mention her cleavage = she gets the sacks out more

We mention her giant toe = she gets the hobbit penis-shaped toe out more

We mention the Trafford Centre - she goes more

Costa....more

Stan's wrists....more

You get my drift guys..

Charlotte it doesn't make you look better than us or gets you one over on us. It actually makes you appear even more sad and pathetic than you actually are (if that's humanly possible) and like you're completely unwilling to adjust your ridiculous behaviours.

My god you're twit ๐Ÿ™„
Not forgetting the covert filming of her family and others. Yet her family and friends are brilliantly supportive of her. Seriously?? Of what? Laying out and filming your food shop? Buying snacks and crap in B&M and filming yourself talk about it? Opening a packet of salad and rubbing some seasoning on meat - hardly foodie content.
And now you've confirmed you read here. STOP FILMING AND EXPLOITING YOUR CHILDREN. THEY CANNOT CONSENT.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So charl while your reading here answer this, why is hubby so unhappy, does he not fancy your size 13 arse , is he fed up with you putting everything online for money .
also shut your gob we donโ€™t need to see your tonsils daily . Oh and talk like a adult not some 5 year old,

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We have had membership with Chester zoo for 7 years - will be cancelling that now. We paid all tge way through Covid when we couldn't access the zoo to support them. Don't agree with using that money to fund this type of avertising . Let's hope Charlotte takes out membership post her visit and pays loyally for years as we have done to support them. I highly doubt it however

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I LOVE that sheโ€™s completely dropped herself in it there and outed the fact that sheโ€™s an avid tattle reader - as if we didnโ€™t already know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I laughed loudly when I read it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she denies deleting it but she definitely did ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the tattle comment definitely rattled her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We have had membership with Chester zoo for 7 years - will be cancelling that now. We paid all tge way through Covid when we couldn't access the zoo to support them. Don't agree with using that money to fund this type of avertising . Let's hope Charlotte takes out membership post her visit and pays loyally for years as we have done to support them. I highly doubt it however
This. ๐Ÿ’ฏ And why do well known places like Chester Zoo for example need some pathetic Instahun to advertise for them anyway? It's so galling when they get a free day out and payment for filming a few stories. She's not even explained it very well either.

Reactions: 22
Make sure you tell the zoo this directly ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: 19
bleeping boils my blood that this greedy witch only takes her kids places when paid to when she can easily afford it. All those kids who's summers will be spent at home because their parents can't afford anything else and it's probably their dream to go to the zoo. I was planning a day out to Chester zoo this summer but not now

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.