Charlotte Louise Taylor #23 Thinks she's sent from the heavens but looks like a wig-wearing Barry Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell the person doing them didn’t take the time to map out her face to make her brows suit her. They look terrible.

I very rarely wear makeup but my brow lady has changed my life. I’ve had so many random compliments from people who know me. I don’t have a perfect face by any stretch, so don’t want to comment on other peoples faces, but Charl loves herself so much it’s hard not to be truthful. They don’t suit her face in the slightest. She looks permanently surprised and they look sweaty.

why would they go red if they’re basically just sticking individual brow-lashes in place with a permit stick?

(also can you get them wet/rub them?)

Thread suggestion: My lips don’t squiggle squiggle, they pout.

🙈🤣 (I miss the old title already 🫣)
I’ve had mine laminated several times and you’re supposed to leave them alone for around 24 hrs she’s had her manky fingers over them as soon as she’d done!
It didn’t seem like a full lamination to me and using one of those dermaplane razors on dry skin doesn’t seem right! She should have waxed them!
I’ve checked the lady who did them’s page and she currently charges £12 for lamination (discounted) but ol’ tight fisted Taylor won’t be paying that!
also she is joking by saying she thought she had decent brows before right??? I know she loves herself but your brows were shite before and they’re not that much better now!
Also (I’m on one now 🤣) ‘Come get my eyebrows laminated with me’ YOU DIDN’T LEAVE YOUR HOUSE!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂 😂 It should say COME AND GET MY BROWS LAMINATED WITH ME in my old folk's home living room right next to the manky rug my dog lays on...

I’ve had mine laminated several times and you’re supposed to leave them alone for around 24 hrs she’s had her manky fingers over them as soon as she’d done!
It didn’t seem like a full lamination to me and using one of those dermaplane razors on dry skin doesn’t seem right! She should have waxed them!
I’ve checked the lady who did them’s page and she currently charges £12 for lamination (discounted) but ol’ tight fisted Taylor won’t be paying that!
also she is joking by saying she thought she had decent brows before right??? I know she loves herself but your brows were shite before and they’re not that much better now!
Also (I’m on one now 🤣) ‘Come get my eyebrows laminated with me’ YOU DIDN’T LEAVE YOUR HOUSE!!!!!
And clearly didn't read the aftercare!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ look at the state of her. She’s a year too late on the brow lamination trend, that ship has long sailed. They look so tit, they’ve got no shape to them, pretty much a straight line. Why would she need to smother on make up after, and a tit tonne of it, when she’ll have clearly been told not to and two to just stay home? I don’t wear that much make up to go to work it (an actual job in an actual office Charl) or on a night out even

Reactions: 6
DONT CARE AT ALL WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE OR WEARS ETC

BUT

She's done a b&m haul and a weekly grocery haul. So just looking quickly for a week she has
28 packs of crisps
Share bag of cheese cracker biscuits
4 packs of Oreo biscuits
Another pack of biscuits
5 pack of kinder hippo
5 pack lion bars
5 pack pepperami
Pack of million sweets each for kids

she said it was a big haul coz of bills party yet the section for bills party was some breakfast juice and pancakes some fizzy drinks and Pringles and they're getting pizza!
so all of that junk above is just for a week!? And she says she doesn't eat any of it her kids do!!!!!!! That's complete glutton and excessive JUNK FOOD.
CANT THEY SNACK ON FRUIT OR ANYTHING ELSE

surely that is too much for a week for 3 small kids

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
She seems addicted to spending money and food. She could just donate most of that to a food bank tbh people are in dire need. So greedy

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I dread to think of the amount of food they waste each week, however judging by the size of her arse, there is none. Why the hell is she working with Morrisons when she shops at Tesco or aldi? Don’t these brands even look at their profiles/channels?

Reactions: 10
If I were Morrisons or their PR agent who contracted her (or Channel Mum) I’d be livid that she followed that #ad story with stories of her family stuffing themselves at Maccie Ds yet again. A family that gorges on shite fast-food as often as they do are a terrible brand association for a supermarket that’s hopefully aiming for a wholesome, healthy family vibe from the Instahun partnerships.

Reactions: 13
Did have a quick read of the comments under her youtube vids. Some are actually rather obsessive! There is one lady, who basically rambles on for about 7 paragraphs about how she should never leave youtube, that she is her biggest fan and to keep doing what she is doing as she is an amazing mum. Charlotte needs constant validation. To be fair, in my worst moments, I could use a little support, but not from the oddbods who stalk Youtube! (Have already cried twice today, and my 9 year old found that I had googled 'my 9 year old daughter never listens to me', only for her and her friend to laugh about it and mock me).:eek:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Did have a quick read of the comments under her youtube vids. Some are actually rather obsessive! There is one lady, who basically rambles on for about 7 paragraphs about how she should never leave youtube, that she is her biggest fan and to keep doing what she is doing as she is an amazing mum. Charlotte needs constant validation. To be fair, in my worst moments, I could use a little support, but not from the oddbods who stalk Youtube! (Have already cried twice today, and my 9 year old found that I had googled 'my 9 year old daughter never listens to me', only for her and her friend to laugh about it and mock me).:eek:
I hope your ok ❤ All I can say to try and make you feel better is that girls are a real witch to raise. Give me my boys any day LOL. As I am now learning to my detriment 😂 I used to fight my mum ALL the time in my youth. But she’s one of my best friends now and honestly feel bad for every bit of torment I gave her. Which is why she now says my daughter is payback 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Love this comment 😂

The amount of salt in those mozzarella fingers is disgusting!!!! She has no shame that she feeds her children utter shite!!!!
Errrr, HOW many chicken nuggets does Bill have? (Alongside mozzarella fingers, I assume chips and a sugar laden drink)

• Wow
  • Sick
I hope your ok ❤ All I can say to try and make you feel better is that girls are a real witch to raise. Give me my boys any day LOL. As I am now learning to my detriment 😂 I used to fight my mum ALL the time in my youth. But she’s one of my best friends now and honestly feel bad for every bit of torment I gave her. Which is why she now says my daughter is payback 😂
Aww thank you 😊 I get real anxious around the time when the kids are off! Obviously love them ridiculous amounts, but I never feel like I am enough!! And yes, my son is just that bit easier to negotiate with! Just distract him with 'bet you can't climb that door frame'!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s tired after basically doing nothing! How hard is it going to McDonald’s and shopping for uniform?!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.