Charlotte Louise Taylor #23 Thinks she's sent from the heavens but looks like a wig-wearing Barry Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t respond to concerns about exploiting her children or endangering them in anyway because it’s completely unjustifiable. The best she could do was spout complete BS about how she’s not someone’s energy and how her family support her.

On another note, imagine having to be paid to take your kids out somewhere nice 😡

How this disingenuous, greedy, vapid, neglectful woman is an “influencer” I do not know. Who on earth is being inspired by that twit?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
bleeping boils my blood that this greedy witch only takes her kids places when paid to when she can easily afford it. All those kids who's summers will be spent at home because their parents can't afford anything else and it's probably their dream to go to the zoo. I was planning a day out to Chester zoo this summer but not now
Here here !!!! I work with a lady who is struggling with this so much , she would love the opportunity to do things with her kids but Charl et al are all busy snapping them up for themselves! The system is all wrong ! And they are part of that !

She put up a story saying today was hard because she struggled to do a voice over with the kids around and a man who had come to fix the telly and she had found today hard but everyone else was happy so that’s what matters 😂😂😂😂 she’s now deleted it , maybe she’s realised that sounded so RIDICULOUS! Talk about first world problems!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
This. 💯 And why do well known places like Chester Zoo for example need some pathetic Instahun to advertise for them anyway? It's so galling when they get a free day out and payment for filming a few stories. She's not even explained it very well either.
I’d like to see places give these youtuber etc a family ticket but that Has to be given away to someone who will really benefit. So like char could give it to a family at the kids school . . But no they are just grabby and greedy

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else miss her mom replying to YouTube and Instagram comments sticking up for her? Haven’t seen one of those in a while, I’d say her family aren’t as supportive as she’s letting on.

• Haha
Does anyone else miss her mom replying to YouTube and Instagram comments sticking up for her? Haven’t seen one of those in a while, I’d say her family aren’t as supportive as she’s letting on.
Yeah her mum used to comment on all of her you tube and Instagram posts - usually pretending to be super interested in whatever product Charlotte was being paid to advertise that particular day. I did used to enjoy her trying to defend Charlotte because it was always completely pathetic. Defo think her & her mum had a falling out…..

Reactions: 10
L
Yeah her mum used to comment on all of her you tube and Instagram posts - usually pretending to be super interested in whatever product Charlotte was being paid to advertise that particular day. I did used to enjoy her trying to defend Charlotte because it was always completely pathetic. Defo think her & her mum had a falling out…..
Yes, remember we should all “be more Charlotte” 😂 They barely seem to see her parents/brother for all she bangs on about them being so close and they all live near each other. Her mum seems to have minimal input into her wedding which seems really odd.

• Haha
She is lying in her Chester zoo post too. Saying it’s a place she goes every year. Now after scrolling back I’ve found one post from where her parents took Bill and Daisy in 2018- NO others! Im pretty sure I would have found it if it was there.
D354E7E3-A7FD-4C3F-ABDD-E2203857305C.jpeg
334FED1E-664F-4772-9B9C-2F7FD37C59E3.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Error she's so dramatic about everything if she had work to finish why didn't she do it before the kids were home gif hols.

Reactions: 7
Has she deleted those comments now? I am howling that she has dropped herself in it after seeing that on here !!!

• Haha
Goodness she is a twit. Such a busy day filming herself and finding time to delete non-fawning comments on YouTube, while also finding time to update Instagram about how busy she is. It’s ok though because Gramps is going to pour her a double. Many doubles no doubt.

• Haha
Goodness she is a twit. Such a busy day filming herself and finding time to delete non-fawning comments on YouTube, while also finding time to update Instagram about how busy she is. It’s ok though because Gramps is going to pour her a double. Many doubles no doubt.
Omg the pouting boomerang! 😂 :ROFLMAO: 😂 :ROFLMAO: 😂 She such a head. And kids in pjs again walking through the woods! So if they've walked there, they've got to walk home, yes? So why are they not in normal clothes??

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Wtaf is this, seriously. Why does she think anyone gives a flying duck? She is so self-absorbed and vacuous to the point that I reckon she’s actually quite dim. Nobody with any wit or common sense could think this is a reasonable way to behave.

Also those new brows look weird.

Omg the pouting boomerang! 😂 :ROFLMAO: 😂 :ROFLMAO: 😂 She such a head.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Omg the pouting boomerang! 😂 :ROFLMAO: 😂 :ROFLMAO: 😂 She such a head. And kids in pjs again walking through the woods! So if they've walked there, they've got to walk home, yes? So why are they not in normal clothes??
HERE, CHARLOTTE - YOU ARENT ANYWHERE NEAR AS ATTRACTIVE AS YOU CLEARLY SEEM TO THINK YOU ARE AND WHEN YOU DO THAT RIDICULOUS POUTY LIP THING YOU LOOK LIKE A bleeping twit!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
bleeping put them in kids club charlotte. That way you get to do your precious pointless heap of shite videos whilst your kids actually get to have a bit of fun!

Reactions: 14
It’s only the third day of the holidays and she can’t cope 😂 I guess if the tv was broken she couldn’t turn to her usual form of childcare.

Ohhh I just thought, do we think she is going to be a big fan of the football this weekend? I haven’t seen her mention it yet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t get the puffa winter coat? It’s 28 degrees outside?
I have been thinking this for days. I'm more northern than her and no way is it Autumnal. Its still warm even if not bright sun and seeing her in her bastard gilet is just making me all kinds of angry. Also.. why the hair in her face trying to be all coy and sexy. Eugh. I just can't.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.