Charlotte Louise Taylor #23 Thinks she's sent from the heavens but looks like a wig-wearing Barry Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm up North too and it was ******* warm today. I had a t shirt and jeans on and was too hot. Don't get it.

Also. Why does she always make out she is busy but has three kids and can read books during the day???????????????????

Reactions: 8
1. Why does the fireplace still say 'trick or treat'????

2. Why are those children in their pyjamas in the woods 🤔

Make it make sense

Reactions: 14
1. Why does the fireplace still say 'trick or treat'????

2. Why are those children in their pyjamas in the woods 🤔

Make it make sense
1) because they never use the “old” living room anymore since they got the extension done. They have just moved to using the kitchen as their living room, leaving an empty unused and clearly uncared for room which negates the entire point of the extension.

2) she does this frequently. Put the 3 kids in jammies on a Friday evening, then takes them outside. Usually it’s a walk to her parents - presumably so that she can get tit canned at her mums and then waddle home with the kids, send them straight to bed before she takes a running jump and flattens Mark with her massive arse. It’s a nonsense. They are all old enough to be able to go out in normal clothes and then return home for baths etc (and if it’s such an issue that she has to dress them in jammies she really shouldn’t be taking them out on an evening) I find it embarrassing that Bill, the 10 year old almost in secondary school kid is walked around in his bloody babyish nightwear at 7 in the evening like he’s a bleeping 5 month old baby……

• Haha
Reactions: 22
1) because they never use the “old” living room anymore since they got the extension done. They have just moved to using the kitchen as their living room, leaving an empty unused and clearly uncared for room which negates the entire point of the extension.

2) she does this frequently. Put the 3 kids in jammies on a Friday evening, then takes them outside. Usually it’s a walk to her parents - presumably so that she can get tit canned at her mums and then waddle home with the kids, send them straight to bed before she takes a running jump and flattens Mark with her massive arse. It’s a nonsense. They are all old enough to be able to go out in normal clothes and then return home for baths etc (and if it’s such an issue that she has to dress them in jammies she really shouldn’t be taking them out on an evening) I find it embarrassing that Bill, the 10 year old almost in secondary school kid is walked around in his bloody babyish nightwear at 7 in the evening like he’s a bleeping 5 month old baby……
So funny. 😂 😂
I mean even if she's not intending bathing them when they get home, how long would it take to change into pyjamas? Surely they'd still wash their hands and faces and clean their teeth? They could change out of their day clothes then?
And traipsing through woods, walking through all sorts, then getting into bed with them on is just gross. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She's definitely getting ready for autumn ads
Queue the candles/wax melts being lit, pictures of her kids kicking the leaves in wellies whilst they walk to her grandparents to get pissed oh and the blackboard fire place will be dressed up for absolutely no reason!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My lad is Bill's age, I have a job getting him in his pjs after a swim lesson finishes at 715pm just to walk out the centre to the car, in case anyone sees him!! He would never walk the streets in his pj's!!!

Reactions: 8
My 11 year old would prob put his pyjamas on to walk somewhere but I wouldn’t do it especially if we was walking through woods as they love a good roll in any mud and would then be getting in bed 🤮

• Sick
she LOVES autumn and all the gimmicky crap

and she can eat herself senseless and cover up her size 13 arse in massive jumpers! and have said jumper pulled down over her wrists looking deranged!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god i am not prepared to see the jumper over knuckles season again, it makes me rage!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Wanted an extra room. Doesn't use old room. Nonsensical tripe if you ask me.

Reactions: 14
Wanted an extra room. Doesn't use old room. Nonsensical tripe if you ask me.
Exactly. That extension was a colossal waste of time and money. They haven’t gained any space because they’ve just migrated from the original living room to the extension. The extension should be a kitchen/dining/entertainment space. The space by the doors to the garden should be where a large dining table and chairs is; but they have dumped a cheap crappy sofa there and the tv on a crappy old fashioned unit and have made that their main living room/tv space and they have a tiny crappy dining table shoved in the other end by the toilet. It’s a complete waste of the space they have gained. They don’t use the original living room so what was the point?

• Heart
Wow! She’s being a real cocky wee witch with the comments tonight isn’t she. Not so nice after all are you Charlotte now we are seeing the real you.

Listen Charl, the truth is you have about 6 to 12 months max left before Channel Mum drop you like they did the rest. Your boring, smug and quite frankly bleeping insufferable. And if you aren’t here to be relatable then what’s the point because I know I don’t want to watch someone that just sits there flicking their tit hair, pouting like a deflated hole and bragging.

I’ve always said she’s not as nice as she makes out. Nice people don’t have affairs. Even if she felt her and Steven’s relationship was over it’s good grace to finish one relationship before starting another. Mind you even when she finished with him (on Boxing Day the heartless cowbag) she didn’t let her bed get cold did she 🙄

And no one said you were responsible for the cost of living so stop being a stroppy, petulant wee witch. That’s the problem with you Charlotte, your brain has never matured past 18 years old. You live in La La land most of the time and the way you react to things confirms that. Your job is exploring your kids and quite frankly putting them in danger of the lost unsavoury sort of people on the net. The sooner you remember that the better! In my book your scum putting them at risk but that’s because of what I do for a living. You know a real job that sees what happens when kids are out at risk. Don’t assume you know anything about the dark side of the internet because you know nothing except for pouting into a phone screen like a demented puffer fish.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Wow! She’s being a real cocky wee witch with the comments tonight isn’t she. Not so nice after all are you Charlotte now we are seeing the real you.

Listen Charl, the truth is you have about 6 to 12 months max left before Channel Mum drop you like they did the rest. Your boring, smug and quite frankly bleeping insufferable. And if you aren’t here to be relatable then what’s the point because I know I don’t want to watch someone that just sits there flicking their tit hair, pouting like a deflated hole and bragging.

I’ve always said she’s not as nice as she makes out. Nice people don’t have affairs. Even if she felt her and Steven’s relationship was over it’s good grace to finish one relationship before starting another. Mind you even when she finished with him (on Boxing Day the heartless cowbag) she didn’t let her bed get cold did she 🙄

And no one said you were responsible for the cost of living so stop being a stroppy, petulant wee witch. That’s the problem with you Charlotte, your brain has never matured past 18 years old. You live in La La land most of the time and the way you react to things confirms that. Your job is exploring your kids and quite frankly putting them in danger of the lost unsavoury sort of people on the net. The sooner you remember that the better! In my book your scum putting them at risk but that’s because of what I do for a living. You know a real job that sees what happens when kids are out at risk. Don’t assume you know anything about the dark side of the internet because you know nothing except for pouting into a phone screen like a demented puffer fish.
The don’t spend a penny on ANYTHING. The only thing they spend money on is food and booze and you can clearly see who consumes the most…….. size 22 Charlotte…….

• Angry
I'm not 'responsible' for the serial killers of the world, it doesn't mean I'm gonna post videos of me indulging in it 😅 it's that sort of logic that concerns me really

• Wow
‘We prioritise the things that matter to us.’

Like booze for me and vat loads of sugary sweets for the kids. Oh and weekly visits to Costa and Maccie Ds.

She is so dim.

• Heart
Poor daisy, I can already see charl competing with her when she’s a teen. She’s gonna be a right spiteful cow of a mum.

Reactions: 11
Once Bill is a teenager she’s the type of mother who thinks all his friends fancy her. As if! They’ll be laughing at you Charl!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.