Charlotte Louise Taylor #23 Thinks she's sent from the heavens but looks like a wig-wearing Barry Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Errrr, HOW many chicken nuggets does Bill have? (Alongside mozzarella fingers, I assume chips and a sugar laden drink)
Theres more than 6 so must be 9! 😱 They all had what looks like fizzy drinks too, even Stan! At best it was an Oasis which is probs even worse than a Diet coke!! He’s how old? Not even started school yet. Bottle of water or milk would of been better surely?

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Theres more than 6 so must be 9! 😱 They all had what looks like fizzy drinks too, even Stan! At best it was an Oasis which is probs even worse than a Diet coke!! He’s how old? Not even started school yet. Bottle of water or milk would of been better surely?
Those kids have appalling diets and it shows. Look at the state of the 3 of them. Bill & Daisy particularly look malnourished.

side note: why does Bill always wear Velcro fastening toddler shoes? Can he not tie shoe laces??

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Well she’s still not blocked me for my comment on YouTube, let’s see if she responds or straight blocks 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those kids have appalling diets and it shows. Look at the state of the 3 of them. Bill & Daisy particularly look malnourished.

side note: why does Bill always wear Velcro fastening toddler shoes? Can he not tie shoe laces??
Tbf my 9 yesr old wears velcro especially if she'll be away with out me as she can't tie her own laces. She does have issues with her hands though that stops her being able to do it

Bills probably eating so much at McDonald’s cos he gets one and a half nuggets at home. It really makes me want to vom when those kids eat with their mouths open, it’s sickening. I’m glad someone’s commented about her greediness in regards to ads. It still annoys me that a small business that Cricut could make a huge difference to them, however she has one sat in the cupboard that’s been used once

• Angry
Reactions: 13
1659037192370.jpeg
This is what I think of every time I look at her page with that brow lamination post being at the top! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I really hate it when she does ads for companies that it is very clear she never usually shops with. It was the same when she did an Iceland ad and I’m sure she did another supermarket too. I bet they have a good budget though hey Charlotte.

Also how is she SO tired after simply taking her children to Mcdonalds and to buy school jumpers?

5th Jan Frubes ad (stories, grid post and YouTube video)
7th Jan Bissell ad (stories and grid post/reel)
12th Jan Readly ad (stories and YouTube)
18th Jan Skinny bars ad (stories and grid post) dressed up like the Wonka that she is
26th Jan Gifted dog bandana things
29th Jan Skinny bars ad part 2 (stories and another grid post)
1st Feb United Utilities(pipe lagging 😂) (grid post and stories)
2nd Feb Waterdrop (stories)
10th Feb Morrisons ad (grid post/reel)
15th Feb Furbo dog camera (stories)
17th Feb YoSushi (grid post&stories)
22nd Feb Waterdrop (grid post)
1st March Pick Plates gifted food picks
1st March Dinky Artist ad (stories)
4th March Dentastix dog sticks (grid post and stories)
7th March Purina Dentastix again (grid post and stories)
11th March Yankee Candles (grid post and stories)
17th March Onlinehomeshop- the day Charl changed the bedding (stories)
18th March Eleanor Bowmer mug (stories)
22nd March Iconic London (stories)
30th March Wilko Gardening (stories and reel)
13th April YSL Beauty gifted products (stories)
20th April Wilko decorating stuff (stories and reel)
25th April Cherryz (YouTube video)
28th April Waterdrop kids bottles (Stories)
4th May Petit Filous (reel and stories)
9th May Wilko garden ad (grid post and stories
11th May Petit Filous (grid post)
18th May Waterdrop (stories)
18th May Toots and me gifted dress up clothes (stories)
21st May Vitabiotics dog vitamins (stories and grid post)
24th May Vitabiotics dog vitamins again (stories and grid post)
27th May Dolce Gusto freebie coffee machine that’s she’s giving away as she has one already (stories)
29th May The Cheese Lover ad (reel and stories)
31st May Emma sleep duvet and pillows (YouTube)
31st May Matalan jubilee dress (Instagram stories)
25th June Wilko (stories and reel)
11th July Nature Valley (reel)
15th July Nature Valley (grid post)
19th July Waterdrop carafe (reel)
22nd July Bibi and Tina ad (Youtube)
28th July Morrison’s ad (stories )

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I really hate it when she does ads for companies that it is very clear she never usually shops with. It was the same when she did an Iceland ad and I’m sure she did another supermarket too. I bet they have a good budget though hey Charlotte.

Also how is she SO tired after simply taking her children to Mcdonalds and to buy school jumpers?

5th Jan Frubes ad (stories, grid post and YouTube video)
7th Jan Bissell ad (stories and grid post/reel)
12th Jan Readly ad (stories and YouTube)
18th Jan Skinny bars ad (stories and grid post) dressed up like the Wonka that she is
26th Jan Gifted dog bandana things
29th Jan Skinny bars ad part 2 (stories and another grid post)
1st Feb United Utilities(pipe lagging 😂) (grid post and stories)
2nd Feb Waterdrop (stories)
10th Feb Morrisons ad (grid post/reel)
15th Feb Furbo dog camera (stories)
17th Feb YoSushi (grid post&stories)
22nd Feb Waterdrop (grid post)
1st March Pick Plates gifted food picks
1st March Dinky Artist ad (stories)
4th March Dentastix dog sticks (grid post and stories)
7th March Purina Dentastix again (grid post and stories)
11th March Yankee Candles (grid post and stories)
17th March Onlinehomeshop- the day Charl changed the bedding (stories)
18th March Eleanor Bowmer mug (stories)
22nd March Iconic London (stories)
30th March Wilko Gardening (stories and reel)
13th April YSL Beauty gifted products (stories)
20th April Wilko decorating stuff (stories and reel)
25th April Cherryz (YouTube video)
28th April Waterdrop kids bottles (Stories)
4th May Petit Filous (reel and stories)
9th May Wilko garden ad (grid post and stories
11th May Petit Filous (grid post)
18th May Waterdrop (stories)
18th May Toots and me gifted dress up clothes (stories)
21st May Vitabiotics dog vitamins (stories and grid post)
24th May Vitabiotics dog vitamins again (stories and grid post)
27th May Dolce Gusto freebie coffee machine that’s she’s giving away as she has one already (stories)
29th May The Cheese Lover ad (reel and stories)
31st May Emma sleep duvet and pillows (YouTube)
31st May Matalan jubilee dress (Instagram stories)
25th June Wilko (stories and reel)
11th July Nature Valley (reel)
15th July Nature Valley (grid post)
19th July Waterdrop carafe (reel)
22nd July Bibi and Tina ad (Youtube)
28th July Morrison’s ad (stories )
I worry that before the end of the year you’re going to have reached the character limit for a post 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s always that freak show called Carol Creamer who comments on every single one of Charlotte’s videos - usually multiple times. Total stalker.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
There’s always that freak show called Carol Creamer who comments on every single one of Charlotte’s videos - usually multiple times. Total stalker.
When I see people like that commenting and commenting multiple times especially when they never get replies I always think maybe they are neurotypical

Reactions: 5
Hi Charlotte 👋 thanks for letting us know that you do keep up with the threads. I hope you enjoy seeing every ad and freebie laid out here.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We All know char got a account on here, she 100% is using it o witch about others

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s the end of July and she’s got her dryer on in this cost of living and energy crisis

READ THE ROOM CHARLOTTE!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I struggle to believe Charlotte reads here yet absolutely does nothing to change her behaviour after what she reads here.

It's almost like she thinks she's better than us or proving a point. Almost like she does the things MORE in an attempt to one-up herself.

I.E

We mention her cleavage = she gets the sacks out more

We mention her giant toe = she gets the hobbit penis-shaped toe out more

We mention the Trafford Centre - she goes more

Costa....more

Stan's wrists....more

You get my drift guys..

Charlotte it doesn't make you look better than us or gets you one over on us. It actually makes you appear even more sad and pathetic than you actually are (if that's humanly possible) and like you're completely unwilling to adjust your ridiculous behaviours.

My god you're twit 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.