Charlotte Louise Taylor #23 Thinks she's sent from the heavens but looks like a wig-wearing Barry Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she have thick enough brows for lamination? Surely microblading is a better option? It’s not like she doesn’t have the money.
if Kerry Conway found somebody to laminate her brows (and cause me great amusement) then I’m sure Charlotte will be fine 😂 can’t wait to see the result

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think I’m ready to see her brows glued to her massive fivehead 😂 Brow lamination was one of those brow treatments that never really took off. You know like the scouse brow. Just buy a Pritt Stick love it’s cheaper 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
My bleeping god.
She’s absolutely reaching for content now isn’t she. We’re going to see a lot more shite like this. The way she eye fucks herself at the end. She really thinks she’s something special, all I see is this 🐸🐸

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Im sorry but that is not a good brow lamination!
Also during the video where her eyes were semi open her eyelids look like wrinkly old ball bags…..I just had to come on here and say that 🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
So she waits until the first day of the holidays to get them done!!! The cousin's partner has done them, so def discounted or most likely free!! #tightarsetaylor

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she waits until the first day of the holidays to get them done!!! The cousin's partner has done them, so def discounted or most likely free!! #tightarsetaylor
And whoever done them will be her new best friend, so so lovely & no doubt praised her for being such a good mum 🙄

• Haha
I am not a fan of laminates brows and she has just cemented my dislike of them ! She’s such a money grabbing twit

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wow they look tit.

I retract my earlier comment asking WHY she got them (over microblading). It’s because they were free and an undeclared ad.

• Haha
JFC her self-adoring pout is so far up her size 13 arse. Why doesn’t someone close to her tell her she looks and sounds like a grade A twit?

Also seeing the close up of her eyelids before the lamination, it makes sense now why she cakes on the make up. Her eyelids are such a strange grey colour - wan and pallid.

Yep - as someone above said - the embarrassing brow lamination shite was an undisclosed ad. That’s our Charlotte-you-know-what-a-stickler-I-am-for-the-rules-Taylor.

Charl, three things:
- your followers aren’t thick as tit like you are.
- #ad. IT IS NOT HARD.
- GET A JOB.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
JFC her self-adoring pout is so far up her size 13 arse. Why doesn’t someone close to her tell her she looks and sounds like a grade A twit?

Also seeing the close up of her eyelids before the lamination, it makes sense now why she cakes on the make up. Her eyelids are such a strange grey colour - wan and pallid.

Yep - as someone above said - the embarrassing brow lamination shite was an undisclosed ad. That’s our Charlotte-you-know-what-a-stickler-I-am-for-the-rules-Taylor.

Charl, three things:
- #ad. IT IS NOT HARD.
- GET A JOB.
Her lips look like a horizontal squiggle with that pout 🤣

Reactions: 7

Charl, three things:
- #ad. IT IS NOT HARD.
- GET A JOB.
You can tell the person doing them didn’t take the time to map out her face to make her brows suit her. They look terrible.

I very rarely wear makeup but my brow lady has changed my life. I’ve had so many random compliments from people who know me. I don’t have a perfect face by any stretch, so don’t want to comment on other peoples faces, but Charl loves herself so much it’s hard not to be truthful. They don’t suit her face in the slightest. She looks permanently surprised and they look sweaty.

why would they go red if they’re basically just sticking individual brow-lashes in place with a permit stick?

(also can you get them wet/rub them?)

Her lips look like a horizontal squiggle with that pout 🤣
Thread suggestion: My lips don’t squiggle squiggle, they pout.

🙈🤣 (I miss the old title already 🫣)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.