Charlotte Louise Taylor #22 My boobies don’t jiggle jiggle, they fold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodness! Time has not been kind to Frank. He has aged a lot. Stress probably. Maybe if Charl got a proper job and took her head out of her self-absorbed a**e he’d be happier.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank you, I don’t watch her YouTube videos very often as I can’t bear watching her eye duck herself and her fake giggle. Will update the last this evening!
TBH I can't bear to watch either. If she writes Ad in the title then I skim through to see what tit she's advertising for that one time as product is never seen again. Her facial expressions and that fake laugh is so unbearable I can't watch any of her videos.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Thank you, I don’t watch her YouTube videos very often as I can’t bear watching her eye duck herself and her fake giggle. Will update the last this evening!
But you're seriously missing out. In her latest favourites video she shared her favourite scent of Surf. I bet you feel like you can now live your life to the fullest? She's bringing so much joy to our lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gemma Collins is advertising Surf right now. I will bet that she's never done a load of washing in her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

3.50 mins - Mark looking thrilled to be with Charlotte again 😂

Hang on...... I spoke too soon 😂 he CAN smile
This PROVES that the smile we’ve seen for years isn’t just how he smiles. He has/had the capability of smiling with his eyes.
God, if I broke my partner like she had him I’d take a long hard look at myself. She’s literally killed any joy he has. He’s a shell of a human.

Reactions: 8
I just watched her latest vlog. “I’m a keen gardener” calm down Charlotte Titmarsh! Your only keen when you are being sponsored by WILKO 🙄 And I thought the sexpool was in the garage. On that vlog she said it was up the back of the garden. Liar, liar size 18 pants on fire Charlotte.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
#threadsuggestion

Charlotte Louise Taylor #23 - loves a good book, likes to think she can cook, stop lying about your size because no one gives a f**k.

Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion (based upon a past comment I'd made)

Charlotte Taylor - thinks she's from the heavens but looks like a wig wearing Barry Evans

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just watched her latest stories and she shows a clip of her editing- I can see a sign for Chester zoo. I’m guessing that’s where she went on Saturday . Fuming that she gets a free day out for her family when she NEVER normally takes them anywhere.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She’s waffling on that it’s painful that her kids are still at school, when she’ll just stick them in front of a screen all day, they’re better off at school. What’s painful Charl is worrying about not being able to feed your kids for the full holidays which many families are facing this summer. Think about THOSE families rather than eye bleeping yourself into your camera

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Today I cut up a bagel. Do you want a fookin medal?
Today I got a free day out ( I once checked that for a family of 4 to Chester Zoo is around £100?)
Today I talked endlessly in a baby voice. Your voice is going again. The universe is trying to tell you something, take the hint.
I pray for the day that 'influencers' are no longer a thing. But I fear that day wont come anytime soon.

Reactions: 17
Oh, God! She’s set the camera up in every room again, to film herself doing the housework. How is this even a thing, that she’s started doing regularly 😅 It’s embarrassing! Just get on with it, like everyone else does. The only thing it does, is exacerbate how huge her arse actually is! It’s about to make an application for city status 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh, God! She’s set the camera up in every room again, to film herself doing the housework. How is this even a thing, that she’s started doing regularly 😅 It’s embarrassing! Just get on with it, like everyone else does. The only thing it does, is exacerbate how huge her arse actually is! It’s about to make an application for city status 🤣
She has a huge arse and back end. And not in a peachy, curvy, junk in the trunk kind of way either. From the chest down to the knees her body is so wide, she’s got really big, wide set apart hips and big legs. She’s really dumpy.

Reactions: 8
'A little lunch break refresh' 😂 as if she has a structured working day 😂😂 stop trying to make it sound like you have a job Charlotte.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is waffling on about being loyal to her kids and not posting about the bad days over the summer holidays….anybody remember when she posted about Bill having worms? Where was the loyalty then? She made a whole story highlight about that on Instagram!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Honestly she’s sounding more and more like that Beauty beyond the eye guy off tik tok in her stories 🤢
Unless it’s paid for or within 5 miles then you can guarantee it’ll be cafe related things those kids will be doing apart from having friends round or games consoles, and then the days Mark has off they’ll venture further afield cos god forbid she goes out alone in the car with her own 3 kids 🙄

Reactions: 10
She is waffling on about being loyal to her kids and not posting about the bad days over the summer holidays….anybody remember when she posted about Bill having worms? Where was the loyalty then? She made a whole story highlight about that on Instagram!
This was the most horribly embarrassing and mortifying thing I’ve ever experienced on Instagram. She genuinely thought she was being hilarious and relatable; putting ‘war paint’ on her face and documenting it all. That poor, poor kid.

Reactions: 15
Oh ffs, the voice 'cos the computer crashed and her mouse isn't charging. Boo bleeping hoo. It's a few cringy ads filmed in your house pimping your kids out with misspelt captions ffs! Hardly lifesaving or ground-breaking work is it. And Channel Mum have probably already given you 50% of the brief. Grow up you stupid woman and GET A bleeping GRIP.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.