Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booklover

VIP Member
The CP vlog is up!!! Her first priority was to film her reaction to the lodge and do a tour of it, including every single cupboard and drawer!! Meanwhile Frank is getting all the bags in, her kids are running around excited and she's filming herself gushing to a blank screen to STRANGERS!!!
Charl, you should not be saying excuse my children for their noisy excitement in the background, you should PUT YOUR FUCKING CAMERA AWAY AND JOIN THEM!!!!!!
And then tell a 4 and 6 year old they can go and explore outside for the first time ON THEIR OWN!!! While you're still wittering on to your camera screen. What the fuck were you thinking. They're 4 AND 6 and you've only just arrived. Had you checked outside first???
Your priorities are wrong Charlotte. Engage with your children and be in the moment with them. No one asked you to film this holiday and you're weren't contracted to show it either.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Just reflecting on typical conversions between my well-rounded, pretty smart five year old in comparison to Charlotte and Stans
Mama: I really love our time together
Child: poo head
Mama: I'll miss you when you go to school
Child: winky, poo bum

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Ohh I wanted to say this before but forgot. I cannot believe she is still going on about covid. How does she fail to understand how tone deaf she is, her family came out of it so lightly, new extension, new dog, no job loss or drop in income, no seriously ill or dead family members, all family live locally so could still bump into them, warm safe home with plenty of food in the fridge, no worry about feeding her kids. Self absorbed idiotic woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

jayne2240

VIP Member
No words in the English language make me cringe more than the words mama and dada coming out of the mouth of a fully grown adult. Vomit inducing.

• Sick
Reactions: 34

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
Charlotte, love..... I know you think you were sent from the heavens. But you look like a wig wearing Barry Evans.
Charlotte Taylor, thinks she’s sent from the heavens, but looks like a wig wearing Barry Evans. You’ve got yourself a contender for the next thread title there 😂👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart

hereforthetea987

Fly High Debs????? When has Dame Deborah or anyone who actually knows her referred to her as Debs 🙈 I knew she’d put a post on about her but my god I didn’t think it would anger me so much! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Here she goes again making what happened to someone else about her…….this inspirational woman’s just lost her life after the hardest battle most of us will ever fight but that’s nothing compared to that time in 2018 Charlpaldi won a f**king award!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!! And the crying……Really???? Yes it’s incredibly sad and some probably will maybe she’d a year that have followed her story but what they won’t do is post it all over IG! Wonder if she’ll post a selfie with mascara down her face 😡😤

*shed a tear

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

Booklover

VIP Member
Why the fuck has she set the kid up in the garden if he's got sore eyes and then she proceeds to start strimming and sweeping the garden! And doing it all in that dreadful, way too tight Bo Peep dress and sliders! She's a loon.
And now she's groomed the fucking dog! All that hair floating about! Charl, your kids has got sore eyes, what the fuck is wrong with you? She's fucking thick as mince.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
I can't actually believe what she's written about Dame Deborah James. In fact; I'm horrified. I'm just cannot fathom why, when discussing someone's death, you'd mention winning an award? It just absolutely beggars belief. I can't wrap my head around her complete inability to not make the entire world seem like it revolves around her. She's such a self-obsessed, self-absorbed, vacuous narcissist. My god, I didn't think she could get any worse but she's stooped so incredibly low with this one.

Charlotte, if you read here, you need serious help ASAP.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Scotblock

VIP Member
“And I won best family blogger” 🙄 Now is not the time to be making it all about you Charboobies you fucking balloon. She’s so up her own fat arse it’s unbelievable.

• Angry
  • Sad

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Thread suggestion (based upon a past comment I'd made)

Charlotte Taylor - thinks she's from the heavens but looks like a wig wearing Barry Evans

• Haha

Thecatgotthecream

I would be absolutely seething if my child had gone on a play date and Charl had posted a picture of her in swimwear for 45k followers to see

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

MardieT

Chatty Member
She is waffling on about being loyal to her kids and not posting about the bad days over the summer holidays….anybody remember when she posted about Bill having worms? Where was the loyalty then? She made a whole story highlight about that on Instagram!

• Angry
  • Sick

MyRightTit

VIP Member
I really don’t use the word often but Charlotte is a CUNT.
Debs???? Crying??? Mentioning HER award??? She really is crass, insensitive & hateful. 😡

• Angry

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Poor old Charlotte getting all frustrated because she couldn’t upload a reel showing her pouring some bags of snacks into a jar and shaking it. That must have been so so difficult for her.

What planet is this woman on?

• Heart

jayne2240

VIP Member
Ah Charlotte cry my a fucking river. Seriously. Whinging she’s knackered cause her son had a party, her youngest 2 had bad dreams & she cleaned a bit.

How’s about you try this next weekend Charlotte and see how you feel on Monday morning - currently I’m supporting my whole family through the death of my dog (one I actually loved & would’ve moved heaven & earth for, not one I just left lying on the sofa depressed and ungroomed, never leaving the house unless it’s for an ad to make me money), I’m also dog sitting for my sister-in-law whilst she’s away, my children have a stomach bug, I have hayfever which has led to a brutal and unmoving eye infection (oh, and that’s without wearing full eye makeup every day but that reminds me, please do explain some time how you manage eye shadow and mascara when you have the worst hayfever out of any person up and down the UK, I’m intrigued) and to top it all off, I’ve done 3 back to back 12hr shifts in the community in my job as a nurse.

But by all means, continue to tell us how watching your children and doing some laundry has left you knackered. You don’t have a clue what it’s like to live a normal real life, where you have to still get up and head out to work even after your babies have been up all night long, because most of us don’t fancy exploiting our children for work which enables us to sit around on our phones talking to ourselves and doing jack shit and pretending it’s a job after a sleepless night. You’re the least authentic person on this site Charlotte, you’re an absolute tit, you don’t have a clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 28