Charlotte Louise Taylor #22 My boobies don’t jiggle jiggle, they fold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there is always a 'lovely lady' talking to her. I have never been stopped by random lovely ladies and told they like my dress/face/hair or asked if I was ok. Can I call bull crap!?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ohh I wanted to say this before but forgot. I cannot believe she is still going on about covid. How does she fail to understand how tone deaf she is, her family came out of it so lightly, new extension, new dog, no job loss or drop in income, no seriously ill or dead family members, all family live locally so could still bump into them, warm safe home with plenty of food in the fridge, no worry about feeding her kids. Self absorbed idiotic woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ohh I wanted to say this before but forgot. I cannot believe she is still going on about covid. How does she fail to understand how tone deaf she is, her family came out of it so lightly, new extension, new dog, no job loss or drop in income, no seriously ill or dead family members, all family live locally so could still bump into them, warm safe home with plenty of food in the fridge, no worry about feeding her kids. Self absorbed idiotic woman.
And she managed to have a wedding! Her life was so unaffected compared to thousands of others.

Reactions: 19
I cant help but think there is more to the tears than just Stan starting school. Yes knowing Char and her perfect, perfect everything’s perfect life I’m sure she will miss him in the same way she misses Bill when he just goes to see and spend time with his other parent/family. However I wonder if it’s to do with her platform and the loss of identity she is now no doubt experiencing. She set up a parenting blog and now she will have 3 kids in full time school. 💸💸💸 She has quiet clearly been trying to find a new market with cooking, gardening & even fashion and none of its taken off. Maybe she’s worried she might need to return to work like she did when Bill was dead little. I bet theres another baby, I think she thinks her job etc depends on it.

Reactions: 17
I cant help but think there is more to the tears than just Stan starting school. Yes knowing Char and her perfect, perfect everything’s perfect life I’m sure she will miss him in the same way she misses Bill when he just goes to see and spend time with his other parent/family. However I wonder if it’s to do with her platform and the loss of identity she is now no doubt experiencing. She set up a parenting blog and now she will have 3 kids in full time school. 💸💸💸 She has quiet clearly been trying to find a new market with cooking, gardening & even fashion and none of its taken off. Maybe she’s worried she might need to return to work like she did when Bill was dead little. I bet theres another baby, I think she thinks her job etc depends on it.
What exactly Is the fear these YouTubers have against venturing into the real world and actually having to work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree re the loss of identity. I don’t think there will be another baby as I don’t think Frank wants one. There is also the Stickler risk - Charlotte herself has said she struggled to cope with Daisy’s diagnosis and has talked about ongoing mental health issues on her platform. For these reasons I think Frank will say no. I think Frank is keen for Charlotte to get back to work and limit or stop Instagram. He clearly hates being on screen and the constant lack of privacy must be awful. I think this is the cause of the tears as there was probably some loose agreement that this would carry on until Stan started school and then Charlotte would return to work.

Reactions: 12
I agree re the loss of identity. I don’t think there will be another baby as I don’t think Frank wants one. There is also the Stickler risk - Charlotte herself has said she struggled to cope with Daisy’s diagnosis and has talked about ongoing mental health issues on her platform. For these reasons I think Frank will say no. I think Frank is keen for Charlotte to get back to work and limit or stop Instagram. He clearly hates being on screen and the constant lack of privacy must be awful. I think this is the cause of the tears as there was probably some loose agreement that this would carry on until Stan started school and then Charlotte would return to work.
Frank seems more than happy to enjoy the money that Charlotte makes….!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Frank seems more than happy to enjoy the money that Charlotte makes….!
That’s true! But I think he generally has better insight into what is going on - Charlotte is in La la land. It is obvious her channel is failing and she will find being dumped by channel Mum really hard to deal with. Rather than wait for the inevitable and pick up the pieces I am sure Frank will be happy to help with a "managed transition" - ie get a job! 😂

Reactions: 6
They might have had some kind of mutual agreement about her going back to work once Stan started school. It probably seemed a way off when they might have talked about it but now that time is here.

Reactions: 5
OMG her stories this afternoon. What a pathetic state she’s in. I reckon she’s been drinking already, either that or she is properly in a near manic state (and I don’t say that in a colloquial or flippant sense).

And for all her alleged joy at having her babies back at home now school’s out, she’s more interested in sticking her self-absorbed vacuous twitty head into her phone. Weirdo.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
OMG her stories this afternoon. What a pathetic state she’s in. I reckon she’s been drinking already, either that or she is properly in a near manic state (and I don’t say that in a colloquial or flippant sense).

And for all her alleged joy at having her babies back at home now school’s out, she’s more interested in sticking her self-absorbed vacuous twitty head into her phone. Weirdo.
Oh my god that picture 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Calm down Charl, it's only Spoons. What's the betting those poor kids and other unsuspecting diners will be filmed eating their dinner for tonight's reel 'content'! :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Genuine question... does she have any real life friends? She doesn't seem to mention anyone any more. Not even Auntie Debbie. It's 100% not normal to be sharing your deepest feelings with the strangers on your phone. There are probably 3 adults in the whole world I would cry in front of. She needs help.

Reactions: 11
Genuine question... does she have any real life friends? She doesn't seem to mention anyone any more. Not even Auntie Debbie. It's 100% not normal to be sharing your deepest feelings with the strangers on your phone. There are probably 3 adults in the whole world I would cry in front of. She needs help.
didn’t she say she was at a bbq with friends and kids over the weekend? Now you’ve mentioned it, we haven’t heard about Suzanne in a while though and pretty sure that was her only friend with the others being Marks mates that she’s latched on to

Reactions: 5
New thread

Can someone help - I didn't add tags and I'm not convinced I've started the new thread right as I've not done one before...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.