Charlotte Louise Taylor #22 My boobies don’t jiggle jiggle, they fold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What time was this filmed at half 10 this morning 😂 She was pissed in that reel she kept knocking the bottle and the glass. How much of a cock do you have to be to cheers your bleeping camera like it’s a real person 🙄 Charlotte you old lush, take a break from the sauce 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s a lush, those stories last night were clearly after a few drinks. I have no issue with drinking, back in the day I was a bit of a party girl and drank a lot, can’t hack it at all now though! Being obviously drunk on a random Thursday just at home with your kids screaming in the background and your husband hidden away, seems really off to me.

Reactions: 9
She’s really clutching at straws now isn’t she? Her “content” on these reels is just completely random, mundane stuff - you can tell she’s desperately trying to think of things to film each day. I think that’s why they are doing the “Stan days” - so that she’s got footage from the TC to add in to make it look interesting. I’m sorry but filming herself putting packets of nuts into an old biscuit jar or bizzarly putting jalapeños into a glass of wine?! Come on!
Literally scraping the barrel for things to film now. You can tell she’s coming to the end of her time as an “influencer” - her adverts via channel mum are slowing down and the ones she gets now are for the crappy weird tit - not the big brands and not the big high price point freebies either. I can’t see her being kept on with channel mum much longer. Without them I don’t think she would carry on doing it, she hasn’t got the drive to chase down work for herself.

Reactions: 12
The sea life centre, where they’ve been with Stan today, is at the Trafford centre… it’s also not that good and can easily be done in an hour. So what were they planning to do for the rest of the day? The line ‘but that’s ok because we’re a family and that’s what families do’ in regards to picking up Daisy early is just so cringe 🤢 it’s really grating on me how sickly sweet she tries to be. I used to like watching her but I can’t stand her reels now.

Reactions: 15
Is it really that cold for a winter coat in manc?
No it’s not

The sea life centre, where they’ve been with Stan today, is at the Trafford centre… it’s also not that good and can easily be done in an hour. So what were they planning to do for the rest of the day? The line ‘but that’s ok because we’re a family and that’s what families do’ in regards to picking up Daisy early is just so cringe 🤢 it’s really grating on me how sickly sweet she tries to be. I used to like watching her but I can’t stand her reels now.
She should have gone to the blue planet the tc sea life is shite

Reactions: 3
Next thread title suggestion:

‘How much of a cock do you have to be to cheers your bleeping camera like it’s a real person.’

I feel this sums up beautifully the vacuous, self-absorbed twattishness of Charl.

What time was this filmed at half 10 this morning 😂 She was pissed in that reel she kept knocking the bottle and the glass. How much of a cock do you have to be to cheers your bleeping camera like it’s a real person 🙄 Charlotte you old lush, take a break from the sauce 😂
Next thread title suggestion:

‘How much of a cock do you have to be to cheers your bleeping camera like it’s a real person.’

I feel this sums up beautifully the vacuous, self-absorbed twattishness of Charl.

Reactions: 7
Another indoor activity at the Trafford centre AGAIN!!!

It’s the middle of summer for the love of god - why have they been to the bloody TC 3 or 4 times now in the last few weeks?! If I didn’t know any better I’d be wondering if she was working with the TC - getting the entry to all these places for free in exchange for social media coverage….

Reactions: 16
I don’t know whether to feel sorry for Frank or feel slightly terrified by the death stare.

Also someone needs to tell Charl that Stan isn’t on Instagram. She’s addressed that ridiculous, saccharine post directly to him. HE’S FOUR, YOU twit. HE’S NOT GOING TO READ YOUR INSTAGRAM PAGE.

And she signed it ‘Mama.’ 😬🤮😬🤮😬🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Charlotte Louise Taylor: Filling up her snack jar, whipped off the manky bra, spaniels ears are touching the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why do the kids never eat with them? Saw they’re having freezer food again. I bet charl will get a takeaway.

• Wow
So they had 4 days to spend with him and spent 3 of them at the Trafford Centre. Tell me you don’t know what to do with your child without telling me….

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sharks plotting to kill 😂
That's so bleeping funny. He looks like he's choosing a victim and Charlottes there is her own lala land pretending to be happy 😂
Honestly from what I have seen of him and then her, they are not a happily married couple. No chance, Charlotte seems to be on her own drinking of an evening time with her pets, no frank in sight and if he is ever there, he's on another sofa.
Is this why she organises many date nights, to force him to spend time with her.

Why they got married i don't know. I know they have been together for 10 years but not even married for 1 and i just expected to see more excited romance considering. Isn't that what it's supposed to be like after you get married regardless of time together?

Seems to me Charlotte wanted it more than mark. We always said its like he was forced to settle and i think that's definitely the case seeing how miserable he always looks.

• Heart
Fixed it for you, Charl.
That arse!!!!!

Is she saying that her daughter lied to her, and school about being ill? Kids aren’t that clever, generally, unless Daisy has learned something from her mum?
Can you imagine feeling so unwell at school that your teachers thing you need to go home, and then you feel better after a while and get called a liar for ever feeling I’ll in the first place? What a disgusting way to think of a 6/7 year old.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.