Charlotte Louise Taylor #22 My boobies don’t jiggle jiggle, they fold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crying because her meal ticket won't be at home anymore and she'll become obsolete.

I sense a hole-pricked condom on the horizon a la Rebecca Lamb style 😂 and I know they use condoms because Charlotte delightfully told me once 😕

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I am a big crier! And usually if I see someone blubbing, I end up blubbing along too. Not this time. Oh no. Take her child out if she wants? Erm, what now? I think she never stops and thinks before she does anything. Her knee jerk reaction is to film herself. That is the very last thing I want to do if I am upset!!

Reactions: 13
“The thing is with pre school if you want to keep them off and have the day with them you can”

No Charlotte most of us have to go to work and can’t just choose to spend the day with our child 🙄
This has enraged me today. Most of us have no bloody choice. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She really is getting more and more repeatative and unbearable hiw many times a day does she talk into her phone to update us on her mundane life.

Reactions: 8
She is an absolute basket case. She’s done duck all with Stan for the entire time she’s had him at home. Nothing. It’s been well documented on these threads. He’s spent the majority of his time plonked on the PlayStation on his own or sitting in Costa coffee. She’s not put a single grain of effort into spending any real time with him. Nothing. She’s utterly delusional if she genuinely believes she’s done her upmost to give him great times and memories with his mum.
as for sitting in the house, holding her phone up and crying into the camera and talking to herself she seriously honestly needs to grown up, ge a grip of herself and just stop it. She’s a grown woman in her mid 30s, she really needs to start acting like an adult and she needs to get a handle on her emotions - it is not normal or healthy to be in such a state.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She is an absolute basket case. She’s done duck all with Stan for the entire time she’s had him at home. Nothing. It’s been well documented on these threads. He’s spent the majority of his time plonked on the PlayStation on his own or sitting in Costa coffee. She’s not put a single grain of effort into spending any real time with him. Nothing. She’s utterly delusional if she genuinely believes she’s done her upmost to give him great times and memories with his mum.
as for sitting in the house, holding her phone up and crying into the camera and talking to herself she seriously honestly needs to grown up, ge a grip of herself and just stop it. She’s a grown woman in her mid 30s, she really needs to start acting like an adult and she needs to get a handle on her emotions - it is not normal or healthy to be in such a state.
Exactly this. All this weeping and wailing over him starting school ffs! And she does duck all with him anyway, so what's there to miss. Crying 'cos she's gotta try and justify not getting a proper job more like. And anyway kids get a holiday every 6 weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's literally crying for herself, for everything she perceives she is going to lose. Indeed, we all feel saddened with change and adjustment but her reasons for being so upset are none legitimate. She's crying for loss yes, but it's loss of adverts, followers and income not anything to do with the actual child. Whilst I feel sad sometimes when I witness my only "baby" growing up, I know that they're learning, thriving, excelling, soaking up information and education. They're on the path to becoming a self-sufficient hard-working, educated adult. I need to put them first, not sob like a big baby because them leaving me will be bad for Instagram. She's mourning for herself, not thinking of the kids. She's a selfish, selfish women.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I hate dogs (bold and harsh statement but I do) but my god when I saw this I wanted to cry (for him). That is not a happy dog. Poor Merlin. Why's he so bleeping depressed?
Feel so sorry for Merlin. Why doesn't she take him when she walks the kids to school? He needs more than one walk a day in the same park. Poor boy has no stimulation.

Reactions: 9
I’ve no idea who Charlotte Louise Taylor is & don’t have the energy to find out but wanted to drop in (before it closes) to say this is the best title I’ve seen on Tattle (& that’s saying something) 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve no idea who Charlotte Louise Taylor is & don’t have the energy to find out but wanted to drop in (before it closes) to say this is the best title I’ve seen on Tattle (& that’s saying something) 👏
Is it based on a song? I'm so out of touch, I've not known what the thread title means 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“The thing is with pre school if you want to keep them off and have the day with them you can”

No Charlotte most of us have to go to work and can’t just choose to spend the day with our child 🙄
She's never just kept him off for a fun day together either, only if he's ill, and then she moans that she's got to look after him around "working" 🙄

Reactions: 11
Aaww thank you! I’m not even going to attempt another thread title ever as I don’t think I could top this one 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Urghh those stories. Fine, feel a bit sad about your kids growing up but why would you film yourself crying on your phone and put it on Instagram?Doesn’t Mark work from home now? So instead of talking to him or just sitting and having a cup of tea and a few minutes to herself she has sat there deliberately filming herself crying and posting it for random people online. Then later she said I don’t feel so embarrassed now, nah hun, if you were embarrassed you wouldn’t have posted it at all. So attention seeking.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.