Charlotte Louise Taylor #22 My boobies don’t jiggle jiggle, they fold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @realistic_real_life for the thread title.

Charlotte seems to spend all her time lately with her tits out, bare foot in the garden. Yet another new hobby she’s “converted” to (remember the gym? And running?)

She still hasn’t address Stan’s wrists. I don’t know what else to say because she is boring AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just popping this here. Looking forward to the June #ad additions.

Charlottes ads and freebies 2022***

5th Jan Frubes ad (stories, grid post and YouTube video)
7th Jan Bissell ad (stories and grid post/reel)
12th Jan Readly ad (stories and YouTube)
18th Jan Skinny bars ad (stories and grid post) dressed up like the Wonka that she is
26th Jan Gifted dog bandana things
29th Jan Skinny bars ad part 2 (stories and another grid post)
1st Feb United Utilities(pipe lagging 😂) (grid post and stories)
2nd Feb Waterdrop (stories)
10th Feb Morrisons ad (grid post/reel)
15th Feb Furbo dog camera (stories)
17th Feb YoSushi (grid post&stories)
22nd Feb Waterdrop (grid post)
1st March Pick Plates gifted food picks
1st March Dinky Artist ad (stories)
4th March Dentastix dog sticks (grid post and stories)
7th March Purina Dentastix again (grid post and stories)
11th March Yankee Candles (grid post and stories)
17th March Onlinehomeshop- the day Charl changed the bedding (stories)
18th March Eleanor Bowmer mug (stories)
22nd March Iconic London (stories)
30th March Wilko Gardening (stories and reel)
13th April YSL Beauty gifted products (stories)
20th April Wilko decorating stuff (stories and reel)
25th April Cherryz (YouTube video)
28th April Waterdrop kids bottles (Stories)
4th May Petit Filous (reel and stories)
9th May Wilko garden ad (grid post and stories
11th May Petit Filous (grid post)
18th May Waterdrop (stories)
18th May Toots and me gifted dress up clothes (stories)
21st May Vitabiotics dog vitamins (stories and grid post)
24th May Vitabiotics dog vitamins again (stories and grid post)
27th May Dolce Gusto freebie coffee machine that’s she’s giving away as she has one already (stories)
29th May The Cheese Lover ad (reel and stories)
31st May Emma sleep duvet and pillows (YouTube)
31st May Matalan jubilee dress (Instagram stories)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
The CP vlog is up!!! Her first priority was to film her reaction to the lodge and do a tour of it, including every single cupboard and drawer!! Meanwhile Frank is getting all the bags in, her kids are running around excited and she's filming herself gushing to a blank screen to STRANGERS!!!
Charl, you should not be saying excuse my children for their noisy excitement in the background, you should PUT YOUR bleeping CAMERA AWAY AND JOIN THEM!!!!!!
And then tell a 4 and 6 year old they can go and explore outside for the first time ON THEIR OWN!!! While you're still wittering on to your camera screen. What the duck were you thinking. They're 4 AND 6 and you've only just arrived. Had you checked outside first???
Your priorities are wrong Charlotte. Engage with your children and be in the moment with them. No one asked you to film this holiday and you're weren't contracted to show it either.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Washing those purple pjs again.
The CP vlog is up!!! Her first priority was to film her reaction to the lodge and do a tour of it, including every single cupboard and drawer!! Meanwhile Frank is getting all the bags in, her kids are running around excited and she's filming herself gushing to a blank screen to STRANGERS!!!
Charl, you should not be saying excuse my children for their noisy excitement in the background, you should PUT YOUR bleeping CAMERA AWAY AND JOIN THEM!!!!!!
And then tell a 4 and 6 year old they can go and explore outside for the first time ON THEIR OWN!!! While you're still wittering on to your camera screen. What the duck were you thinking. They're 4 AND 6 and you've only just arrived. Had you checked outside first???
Your priorities are wrong Charlotte. Engage with your children and be in the moment with them. No one asked you to film this holiday and you're weren't contracted to show it either.
Charlotte my daughter who's nine did this to show her friends... 9 not an actual adult.

Reactions: 11
She’s making an absolute point of showing us how much she washes those grotty pyjamas 😂 Hiiiiii!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I’m still not over the stories of her under the bleeping sink. STOP FILMING EVERYTHING YOU DO. how important does she think she is???

We’re off to Whinfell forest Center parcs early next year and won’t be watching her vlog to see what they didn’t get up to 🙄 but absolutely shocking that she’s filming her reaction to the lodge rather than living it in the moment with her children
My husband likes to take a picture of wherever we stay ‘before the chaos is unleashed’ (I’m not sure why as he doesn’t post it anywhere!) but that’s always after we’ve gone through it all with the kids first

Reactions: 10
Why is she rambling on telling thousands of strangers what she’s having for breakfast with her baps hanging out… she’s got serious issues.

• Haha
  • Sick
Shows people turning up with bikes and the kayaks on the beach..neither of which she took part in as she’s a lazy pig

Reactions: 7
This is surely a size 18/20 body? It's not a bleeping 12 or 13 😳
What the hell is she wearing? She looks the old grannies who live in the bungalows down the road from me!

(actually no- they’re better dressed and always out doing their garden having worked all their lives in actual, proper jobs)

Reactions: 15
What the hell is she wearing? She looks the old grannies who live in the bungalows down the road from me!

(actually no- they’re better dressed and always out doing their garden having worked all their lives in actual, proper jobs)
Exactly what I was going to compare her to 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she looks like a grandma. Style and stance both spot on.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.